Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:46 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9172
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
Ditto on choosing Sway!

I did need the RQR because I first had Earth. Refreshed into Tooth. I be think that's good, but I now need a Rotten Beetroot and failed to have a way to search... Oops.

Fortunately, I have a dozen in my SDB ;)

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9793
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
New skirmish starts Thursday! I did great with the refresh boon thanks to Delinia, though I barely used it for the main quests, and it didn't really help much there. The item refresh was helpful, though there were still a lot of inflated items asked for.

Edit: several of my friends are still working cookies, so they joined Order for the quest boon.. I'm planning for an early night, so I jumped on their bandwagon.

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9172
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
I'll go with Order. Actually signed up before the deadline! Woo hoo!

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9610
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
Annnnnd because yesterday was all kinds of messed up....I failed to sign up. Again. Sigh.

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9793
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Order won. I went with the caverns boon because having been reset for Trudy and quest log twice in the past five days, I'm definitely not well enough to guarantee I'll get everything out of a fortune cookie this week.

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:56 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9172
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
Bummer, Pickles. Sorry your not feeling well, Siniri.

I went with the RFQ. Travelling for work this week, so I have some evening Neo Time and will crack open a cookie in a few minutes.

So need a break. Truck was due for its scheduled service - oil/filter change, inspections, etc. Finally made time to do the overdue front and rear differential oil service. Not hard, just time. It was a mere 104 degrees this weekend, so not super cool in the garage, but I got it all done. Was drinking water, but clearly not enough. Felt horrible today until I could get a bunch of water (and ibuprofin) in me. Felt a bit better by lunchtime.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited