Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:00 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:02 am
Location: In the chocolate swimming pool
Gloat: I got the sidebar for a friend and myself.
Cry: That means I'm poorer since I have no restocking skills.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:58 am
Website: http://www.geocities.com/urthdigger
Yahoo Messenger: urthdigger
Location: Seattle, WA
Gloat: Even though I didn't have the money to pay the greedy pigs who take them all, I managed to slip past and get a card. Now I've got the sidebar, woot!
Cry: Then again, I could have sold it for an outrageous sum... nah.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:04 am
Quote:
You are now eligible to use the 'Happy Valentines Day!' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.
Thankyou very much to the random person on the neoboard who accepted a trade for 1k 5 minutes before midnight.
[/quote]


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Silmaril got turned mutant today. Finally. I coveted the Mutant Draiks ever since I first saw them so long ago here in the unreleased thread on PPT. :D

Also, I guess I should be glad I got the sidebar for my best girlfriend and myself... all for 99K :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
Woohoo, I just managed to get my scammed/frozen account back, yaaaay *dances around* Now to go in search of the avatars I've missed while its been frozen...

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:47 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:23 am
Gloat: Got the sidebar!

Cry: Wanted to send it to my sister, so she can give it back so I can resell it. Her inventory is full (95 items!!!). She couldn't empty it in time. I had to send it to someone, so I thought her spare account would be close to her main one. Time is running out (11:59:50 PM NST!) and I have to take action fast. I typed in the "spare account". Got the sidebar, but turns out that one isn't her spare account. I lost 100k from that. Oh well, it was worth it.

I should've sent it to some random PPT'er, but what can I do in 10 seconds? Besides, I just got home 15 minutes ago, and I know nobody from here, and I've been here for 3 years. Heh.

Gloat: Made 1,200,000 NP from the SKBD stock! That makes up for the loss.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Neopets
Image

Has anyone ever seen one, i cant find it any where


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: 8D
Location: 10th Cloud
I give up. I been playing freaky factory for 3 days. Haha. I am just sick of it. Keep getting 1149 or 1131. This is so unfair. Hope u all can see the screenie. Lolz. Pic of my last game. 1131 again. God let me off and give me the darn avatar ! :x

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ ... y_Crap.bmp

_________________
My Signature Was Too Bad =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:51 pm
Made 1.8 mil selling v-day cards yesterday. :P
Just got a brand new book from KQ and got 99k for it.


I was dead broke till yesterday! :D

_________________
Image
Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Gloat
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:01 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:14 pm
Yahoo Messenger: marieeliserocks
Location: lala land
Gloat: I got a Faerie Poogle
Gloat: I have got Unbuyables from Restocking at Faerie Food Shop

_________________
http://www.debsblondedaughter.stampingw ... ucesig.gif

Thanks Requiem for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 567
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:34 am
:D You have won 2500 Neopoints! You also win the Petpet Hopso!
:) 200nps from WOMe
:( did not get the sidebar .... diff timezone


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 545
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:29 am
Website: http://www.tshirthangout.com
Location: In front my laptop
I just die in neoquest II insane. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
Keepsake Arts | http://www.fatclumsycat.com
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:03 am
Website: http://tangerine-dragon.deviantart.com
Location: Indiana
:( - Nothing from Tombola
:( - Nothing from the Fruit Machine
:) - Felt slightly richer at the Shrine
:D - Got the Sloth Av ^_^

_________________
Awesome av by Silja!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
:D- Got The Full Lab Map
:(- Only have 9,000 Nps left over.

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
:cry: Missed the Valentines Day Sidebar! I hope its released again next year! >.>


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited