Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:23 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:49 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:14 am
Location: ASIA
well i arranged my the stuff just like that in the lighted room, and i got both the monster seeing his reflection (for the 2nd time) and tripping over the lamppost. but he didn't hit his head on the chair. :(

_________________
Lots & lots of mugs. Got a mug for my collection? :P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Yakima, WA, USA
Ack! This board went so quick that the other coords void. I apologize if they don't work for you.

garbage - 330, 325
lamppost - 240,215
chair - 235,160
mirror - 240,330

It's Bruno! :D

_________________
Image
Saiyajins, Sandcastles, and Wingless Eyries... oh my!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
thedupuisr wrote:
well he hit the chair
Could you please tell us where you had your chair? 0:)

EDIT: Oh, Goodness, thank you Magica! I finally got him!


Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:51 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia
I got the beast to trip and hit his head in a darkened room and got this message:
It falls toward the ground, and whacks its head on the chair.

It's dark, and you can't tell what the creature is. It seems to be alternately growling and whimpering. Is it safe to approach?

But you hesitate too long, and the creature suddenly lurches to its feet and flees into another part of the cave!


Now to try it in one of the lit rooms. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
there, got it :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:53 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm
Yahoo Messenger: eternal_serena_2000
Yes! I got him to hit his head. I had everything position just like in Norton's screenie, and I had it happen in the same lit room where he looked in the mirror and fled.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:52 am
I can't get him to hit his head on the chair. But in the other lighted room, I couldn't even get the reflection event. Maybe I should just move the chair closer to the post? :P

_________________
Oh, everyone thinks I'm crazy, just 'cause I try to warn people about the face-sucking aliens headed for Earth. Yeah, laugh now, have your face sucked off later. When the aliens come, I'll be the only one left with a face, and I'll be using that face to laugh at all of you, even though I'll be sad.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: The World...of Warcraft
Magica wrote:
Ack! This board went so quick that the other coords void. I apologize if they don't work for you.

garbage - 330, 325
lamppost - 240,215
chair - 235,160
mirror - 240,330

It's Bruno! :D
THANK YOU! Finally got him to hit his head.

Oh, and bonus points for me for pointing out beforehand that it was Bruno (though that was an obvious).

_________________
Image
Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:14 am
Location: ASIA
i got it! it worked! :D

thank you for the coords, Magica. :battar:

and now it's to be continued...can't wait!

_________________
Lots & lots of mugs. Got a mug for my collection? :P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9793
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Magica wrote:
Ack! This board went so quick that the other coords void. I apologize if they don't work for you.

garbage - 330, 325
lamppost - 240,215
chair - 235,160
mirror - 240,330

It's Bruno! :D
Thanks for posting those coords. They worked perfectly!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1916
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:26 am
Yahoo Messenger: mysticalwizard91@yahoo.com
Location: Lost somewhere in the vast expanse of my mind...
Does it matter which lit room?

Because in this room...he's tripping but not falling to the chair...

_________________
Image
Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Yakima, WA, USA
Welcome. I was using people's screenies and basing the coords on those while dealing with Neopets' lag. XD

My lit room, which I think was on the bottom corner of my map, the only open doorway was on the right.

_________________
Image
Saiyajins, Sandcastles, and Wingless Eyries... oh my!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
My room was in the lower right corner, and it only had two exits. I don't think it's supposed to matter, but for me, it helped to not have an exit right below the mirror.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:30 pm
DONE :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:58 am
Yahoo Messenger: URunderdog
Location: Ohio
Magica wrote:
Ack! This board went so quick that the other coords void. I apologize if they don't work for you.

garbage - 330, 325
lamppost - 240,215
chair - 235,160
mirror - 240,330

It's Bruno! :D

That worked perfectly! Much love =3

_________________
Image
200+ Avatars / 250+ Games / 91 Months


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited