Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:47 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9610
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
Final prizes are out. I have recorded all the dialogue and what not, and will hopefully get it in a post here shortly that can be moved to the front for posterity.
The end dialog was just as bad as I expected it to be. Fyora leaving is still nonsense. I expect that if there's ever any continuation with TDF, The Three, etc, she'll have to come back to save the day. However, now that FF is over, can we please not see Iri, Lux, Nyx, or any of the other characters from TVW for a while? Please? I'm so tired of them being shoved down my throat.
Congratulations!
For your participation in this year's Faerie Festival, please enjoy these rewards!
Image Faerie Festival 2026
Image Faerie Festival - I Voted!

For participating in the Festival, you've been awarded with:
Image Glittering Lightmite Frame (wearable)
For visiting the Faerie Festival each day, you've been awarded with:
Image Tree Hollow at Dusk Background (wearable)
For reaching the daily point limit each day, you've been awarded with:
Image Faerie Pygui petpet
For visiting the Faerie Quest Page each day, you've been awarded with:
Image Faerie Fluff Collectable Scarab (album, Scarabs II)
For voting in the Faerie Council election, you've been awarded with:
Image FCE Voting Ballot (album, Faerieland II)

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:54 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9171
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
So ends another year of the Faerie Festival. I failed to vote and missed out on a couple items. *sigh*

Ironically, I never fail to vote in RL.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9792
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Phew. Missing that last ballot didn't affect my prizes. Don't forget to navigate past the prize shop all the way to the faerie pass tab and claim the free prizes for participating, too!

So glad it's over. I have a feeling a lot of the current staff writers weren't around for the early lore, so these newer characters are the ones they're most attached to. But at least they brought back some of the older faeries for the council...

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:35 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9171
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
Thanks, Siniri! I would have missed out on getting each of these!

Box of Sparkling Faerie Sweets
Fire Faerie Red Pepper
Flora & Faerie: An Illustrated Portfolio
Darigan Gruslen
Faerie Festival Commemorative Stamp
Free the Faeries Y28 Flinging Slingshot 1-Pack
Glittering Faerie Wings Plushie

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited