Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:40 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:29 pm
Location: York, England
Phlameseeker wrote:
KiLRoY wrote:
25 kilroy 17,280

Ahh.. it accepted the one before, where it said it was being reviewed or whatever, but my computer *convieniently* went on the fritz right then, and had to reboot :/ so I thought it didn't go through.

I guess it did, cool :D

(p.s: holly, I think you've had too many pepsi's :P)
You got the avvie then?
He did indeed. Go Kil!!

Pepsi all round methinks ;)

_________________
Image
Set by Hellyer :D Going to use all my set contest entries eventually!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1559
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Super BOWL XL
You need to get 15,000 points in The Ice Cream Machine, my cousin did and got the avatar.

Well, he said he did.

_________________
ImageImage19 Points!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:54 am
Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Xerophyte wrote:
Did anyone actually ever see the illusive scoop with that crazy blond TNT staff members face on it?

Hmm, someone said that there's one, it's really rare, but it gives you a lot of points if you catch it.
o_O
I've gotten it once. I don't remember how many points it gave me, but I'm sure it's less than one thousand points. Maybe two-hundred. I can't remember, though I do remember being quite surprised when one of the ice cream cones vomited up (well, that's what it looks like to me. Ice cream vomit.) a human head. =P

_________________
can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:22 am
Location: The Weezel-Cave (The bat cave was taken)
easy avatar for me, because im a game freak.... took me about 20 minutes :lol: but i still dont like the avatar. waiste of time. not goona use it. avatar 71 for me. :oops:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 285
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 am
Does the ice cream with the "head" only appear if you get him appearing in place of the chia in between levels?

I mean.. has a chance to appear...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:23 am
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=omniicyshelf
Location: Land of the 1337
J Boogie? Dunno.

_________________
"If you're lucky, I might just settle with eating your firstborn."


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited