Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18 … 20 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1869
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:04 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/matthewf/
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Both players have posting styles that I, in my opinion, find a little suspicious - But that's just the way they are.

Qanda is honest - If he finds Person X guilty, he'll say and vote it. In some ways this is beneficial, however, you guys may find this supicious. It's not different for him - It's different from the average person.

Okamotosan is active - He posts and posts and posts and posts. If someone votes for him, expect 8 posts talking about him. Again, this is just different from most people.

I don't see either one is any more suspicious than the other - and I see no need to change my vote to bandwagon on another person. Sure, I'll bandwagon if the majority changes - but I won't be one of the guys causing the tipping point.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:23 am
Location: Halfway between fantasy and reality....
I just read so many posts its unbelievable. Okamotosan doesn't seem suspicious anymore but maybe he's just good at acting :P

Until I get sufficient evidence against it

Vote : Qanda

_________________
Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
Oh well. It was a good idea while it lasted. Heh.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
By my count, that's a 10-10-1 way vote. I'm honestly not sure who to vote for, and I don't want to be the one to make the majority =\

I'll have to read through the past posts and work out who to vote for, as well as (attempting to) do my schoolwork :P

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm
I thought that id enjoy reading 10 pages of posts, I was wrong theres WAY TOO much posts in those pages...anyways okamotosan was just merely stating the obvious, I dont see how he revealed that he is the axe murderer

Maybe qanda was just trying to get the votes going..but that could mean he's a bad guy trying to frame oka so vote:qanda


Last edited by warxelo on Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2713
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/thedandan/
Location: Probably; a bunny.
I suppose morals don't weigh heavily in this game, but theirs barriers, yknow? I keep rereading this thread and I think I'm really understanding this game more than ever.

Unvote: Quanda
Vote: Okamotosan

_________________
Image
generally unimpressed. Koku.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1277
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Thanks Darklegendary for the Secret Santa set!
Alex wrote:
By my count, that's a 10-10-1 way vote. I'm honestly not sure who to vote for, and I don't want to be the one to make the majority =\

I'll have to read through the past posts and work out who to vote for, as well as (attempting to) do my schoolwork :P
I'm in the same place as you. I feel like we need a vote so my decision will be influenced by who is being voted off. I'll still hold back my vote though. I have a little bit longer until I have to go to hockey practice...

_________________
Image
I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm
who cares about which player is leading in votes...if you want the innocents to win, vote for whoever you think is the most suspicious out of everyone...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:32 pm
Website: http://www.avidgamers.com
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
Unvote (again): Qanda
Revote: okamotosan

I won't go into why.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1277
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: Thanks Darklegendary for the Secret Santa set!
warxelo wrote:
who cares about which player is leading in votes...if you want the innocents to win, vote for whoever you think is the most suspicious out of everyone...
Yeah but if I did that we might not get an execution at all tonight. My suspicions don't necessarily have to be for Qanda or Oka. Honestly I still don't know who to be suspicious of, even after 16 pages of posts. My concern right now is getting an execution so that I can find more clues to who might be suspicious.

_________________
Image
I'm finally back for the summer, although hopefully I'll spend a little more time away from this screen.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:09 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/scottnak
Location: SoCal
Okamotosan18- 12 vote: Qanda, Dawn2, Puck102701, _jaye_, Wind, sirclucky, ...alex, Matt, Ixistant, Kidwaiy, Xil, Caesara

Qanda- 9 vote: Puppylover, Twizzler0171, Kugetsu, Okamotosan18, jellyoflight, Lass, Nelly, Raze, warxelo,

Lass- 1 vote: Shadowfare

22 votes logged.
50% = 11 votes for execution.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm
hyperflutterby wrote:
warxelo wrote:
who cares about which player is leading in votes...if you want the innocents to win, vote for whoever you think is the most suspicious out of everyone...
Yeah but if I did that we might not get an execution at all tonight. My suspicions don't necessarily have to be for Qanda or Oka. Honestly I still don't know who to be suspicious of, even after 16 pages of posts. My concern right now is getting an execution so that I can find more clues to who might be suspicious.
your right...it doesn't necessarily have to be qanda or oka and at the same time we should look into an execution everyday so sometimes voting for who you want near execution is useless... qanda and oka are really close in votes...

EDIT: never mind :P its not as close as a couple of posts ago


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Location: I'm on the west coast, can you find me?
Did I miss something... again? People have switched to Okamoto, why? I don't see anything that would change people from earlier. What happened?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:35 pm
Website: http://aequore.fi.st
Location: Somewhere.
Back from school, reading the 5 pages of posts. Honestly, I don't know who to vote for yet.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:03 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 900
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:03 am
Location: on a chair
Okamoto doesn't seem bad and his post were quite convincing so my vote goes to Qanda this time.

Vote: Qanda

_________________
-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 14 15 16 17 18 … 20 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited