Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:04 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:10 pm
Website: http://spaces.msn.com/members/kil/
Location: Promised Land
I *hate* ice cream

Haha.. just my luck :roll:

_________________
Think for yourself.
Image
..............................................................................Question Authority.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:08 am
Location: Scotland
you don't get an avatar if you feed your chia strawbarry or peach icecream :(

_________________
Image
Hooray ! for WIS for His snazzy Av and Sig set !


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:55 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
tried to do sth with the new ice cream machine screen saver but nothing


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
I'm telling you. It's 15,000 or above. Why do people never listen o_O Image

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:26 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
is listening now :P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:43 pm
Location: Here. Like always.
I'll never get this one, but oh well =\

_________________
Image

Set -- Silja


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Did anyone actually ever see the illusive scoop with that crazy blond TNT staff members face on it?

Hmm, someone said that there's one, it's really rare, but it gives you a lot of points if you catch it.
o_O


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:08 am
Location: Scotland
i got it once and it makes this really cool ''doomsday'' music but put me off a bit but i got like 3000 points

_________________
Image
Hooray ! for WIS for His snazzy Av and Sig set !


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:37 am
the_dog_god wrote:
I'm telling you. It's 15,000 or above. Why do people never listen o_O Image
Because unless you can confirm it, they usually don't listen.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 901
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:29 pm
Location: York, England
KiLRoY wrote:
I *hate* ice cream

Haha.. just my luck :roll:
Are you BRS Kilroy?? I didn't know you hung out here! *hugs*

Anyways I won't even bother trying for this one.. grr... rage! :x

_________________
Image
Set by Hellyer :D Going to use all my set contest entries eventually!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
KiLRoY wrote:
I *hate* ice cream

Haha.. just my luck :roll:
I think that if it is accepted then you will get the avatar, but you just won't get the pop up. You just have to check in the chat preferences if and when your score goes through, but dont quote me on it :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:10 pm
Website: http://spaces.msn.com/members/kil/
Location: Promised Land
25 kilroy 17,280

Ahh.. it accepted the one before, where it said it was being reviewed or whatever, but my computer *convieniently* went on the fritz right then, and had to reboot :/ so I thought it didn't go through.

I guess it did, cool :D

(p.s: holly, I think you've had too many pepsi's :P)

_________________
Think for yourself.
Image
..............................................................................Question Authority.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
*blink*


My top score is 3,675.




Not gonna get it any time soon...

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
KiLRoY wrote:
25 kilroy 17,280

Ahh.. it accepted the one before, where it said it was being reviewed or whatever, but my computer *convieniently* went on the fritz right then, and had to reboot :/ so I thought it didn't go through.

I guess it did, cool :D

(p.s: holly, I think you've had too many pepsi's :P)
You got the avvie then?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:10 pm
Website: http://spaces.msn.com/members/kil/
Location: Promised Land
Phlameseeker wrote:
KiLRoY wrote:
25 kilroy 17,280

Ahh.. it accepted the one before, where it said it was being reviewed or whatever, but my computer *convieniently* went on the fritz right then, and had to reboot :/ so I thought it didn't go through.

I guess it did, cool :D

(p.s: holly, I think you've had too many pepsi's :P)
You got the avvie then?
Oops! yeah I got the avatar, forgot to mention that.. *hits head* Sorry heh :oops:

_________________
Think for yourself.
Image
..............................................................................Question Authority.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited