Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:58 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:16 am
Location: I'm with the band
Went through the Esophagor, the Fallen Angel and Devilpuss yesterday, onward to the Faerie Thief today and hopefully all the way to the Pant Devils :D Almost there!

Edit: One pant devil down, one to go.
Edit 2: Second one down, onward to Terask I...

_________________
Image
signature by blueZ! Much love!
Goal: Candychan | Status: Completed


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:22 am
Location: Honolulu, HI
Argh! killed at underground caves at Insane!

Took me three days to reach there.. :x

Next time I am not going there before level 12!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:16 am
Location: I'm with the band
^ Yeah I died there once too. You really need to overtrain ner White River and its soooo boring.


Terask I down, moving towards Terask II now. If I get the tooth I will cry bitter tears of frustration.

Edit: Scuzzys Comb, yay! :D

_________________
Image
signature by blueZ! Much love!
Goal: Candychan | Status: Completed


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1012
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:19 am
Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
*stares in shock*

What the CRAP is this?

Image

The whole battle I noticed somthing funny going on...my charecters were getting low, when they shouldn't be. Then I finnaly payed attention, and THIS happened. O_O

Dare I mention this is my fight with KTI? Thankfully only in Evil mode...

EDIT: I ended up losing the battle for obviose reasons, but I did heal agian with Velm-same results, dmg instead of healing.

EDIT2: Its not just me. http://neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=81508818
Its happening with everybody. I guess Velm must have a real vindictive agianst his party members. Oo;

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:16 am
Location: I'm with the band
Whoa, Velm! :o

I'm really happy I sat up late and finished when I did, now...

_________________
Image
signature by blueZ! Much love!
Goal: Candychan | Status: Completed


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1012
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:19 am
Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
I belive its fixed now...

But not before I went through the trouble of fighting Zombom on a side, just to have the fun of taking a screenie of him killing himself. ^_^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
Wish I'd carried on to beat him, instead of deciding to level up a bit first

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 677
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:38 am
I left off the game on Normal some time back and just picked off yesterday. Was at the camp before the Lost Caves and decided to do some levelling up, was at 30 before i decided to go seek out Scuzzy. Am around the huts in the Lost Desert levelling up to 32 before heading to the Temple of the Sky for my next boss battle.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
Right, I'm on Evil. I know that the enemies have more HP, but I'm at level 10, on the 1st floor of Zombom's tower.
Its taking ages to level up, and the monsters are still somewhat of a struggle. Sometimes they can do as much as 30NP damage in a fight. Not at once, but in total.

What am I doing wrong?

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1012
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:19 am
Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Your doing nothing wrong, evil is just harder. :) It takes longer to kill the monsters, so they do more damage to you total. My strategy with Zombom and his tower is this:

I go up to the second highest area with max potions, and avoid any other fights untill I get there, if possible. Train there till my potions run low, then I run back to town, rebuy potions, and repeat as neccisary. Its tedious, but it works. For acutally fighting Zombom, do the same thing, but actually go and fight him. xD Just don't fight anything, you'll want max potions. I'd advise you not to use the heal 25 and 35 potions while monster-training. Save those, since you can't buy them yet. Jut use the 15's, untill you fight Zombom. That way you have a ton of the higher stuff too. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
Thanks. The way I've been trying it so far is to get as far as possible, using the odd 15hp heal potion, and then when I die, buy more potions and try again.

I won't be playing Insane though :D

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:31 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:41 pm
i have a question

are the prizes like battle dome items still availble from completing this?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: Rubber Ducky Land
Kevin wrote:
i have a question

are the prizes like battle dome items still availble from completing this?
yes they are, and TNT has said that they always will be. although i would take that with a grain of salt because we all know how good they are at keeping promises. :roll:

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:53 am
I finally got around to starting Neoquest II about a month ago. It's pretty easy fighting the bosses because I'm over leveled. It's totally tedious though, so I've taken a break.

Considering the prizes:
Is there an equal chance to get any of the 3 prizes, or do certain ones seem to be awarded more often? I'm hoping to get Mipsys Charm Bracelet.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2217
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:46 pm
Location: Rubber Ducky Land
Gumdrops wrote:
I finally got around to starting Neoquest II about a month ago. It's pretty easy fighting the bosses because I'm over leveled. It's totally tedious though, so I've taken a break.

Considering the prizes:
Is there an equal chance to get any of the 3 prizes, or do certain ones seem to be awarded more often? I'm hoping to get Mipsys Charm Bracelet.
as of today, here are the gathered statistics:

Normal: (76 entries)
Mipsys Charm Bracelet: (26.3%) 20 prizes awarded

Rohanes Armour Polish: (30.3%) 23 prizes awarded

Talinias Whittling Knife: (23.7%) 18 prizes awarded

Velms Healing Potion: (19.7%) 15 prizes awarded

taken from IDB

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited