Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: plot
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:46 am 

wouldnt it be more fun if they did plots for places that havnt had them yet. haunted woods, terror mountain, krawk island,maraqua needs to come back, and esspecially faerieland needs a plot.(remember that faerie statue in maraqua? maybe a tie in)

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px. limit.
BIGGER IS BETTER!!!!!

Post subject: Re: plot
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

jujousi wrote:
wouldnt it be more fun if they did plots for places that havnt had them yet. haunted woods, terror mountain, krawk island,maraqua needs to come back, and esspecially faerieland needs a plot.(remember that faerie statue in maraqua? maybe a tie in)

Well they said the new plot has taelia who lives in terror mountain. and hannah who lives in krawk island. they said AAA WWWWWHHHHIIILLLLEEE ago maraqua would come back and the statue was a tie in with the ps2 game....... faerieland already rocks by itself so a plot would make it rock more which isn't bad.... hmm i can imagine a illusen jhudora plot with faerieland....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:09 pm 

:o
That's really cool find and the king looks way better than Skarl!
But when I go there it says
Quote:
Whoooaaaa there. Not so fast. This road is closed for the time being. ;)

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Don't Support Greyhound Racing!

Wishlist: Lupe Transmogrification Potion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: I have gone to go look for myself, if I come back before I return, please keep me here.
It'll be releasewd today, according to Rune. I can't wait!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:
Cool that Skarl has a brother and by the looks of how he's described...he's not a lazy Skeith...or not AS lazy. :lol:

Hope he's a Blue Skeith...I love Skeiths. :)

I think if it fitted the theme of knowledge -- Hagan would be a Lenny (of course they'll prove me wrong)

I would love to a lenny king, all dressed up in robes and having a skinny crown adorning his head and all, that would be pretty cool. But skeiths are fine...but lennys are better :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Articfox wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:
Cool that Skarl has a brother and by the looks of how he's described...he's not a lazy Skeith...or not AS lazy. :lol:

I think if it fitted the theme of knowledge -- Hagan would be a Lenny (of course they'll prove me wrong)

I would love to a lenny king, all dressed up in robes and having a skinny crown adorning his head and all, that would be pretty cool. But skeiths are fine...but lennys are better :P

And if they have a queen, she could be an Aisha. Or a Lenny. Eh, I'd like an Aisha more to be the queen. But Brightvale won't have a queen, I'm 60% sure. :(

Set by myself. Yes, it has pixel errors. Yes, I am a newbie at Photoshop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey! What the...Three days ago I posted this on the neoboards! I was about to just make a topic about this, then....

I was searching around Neopets then I got a:

ERROR: http://blahblahblah, I put the URL in and I came up to Brightvale. I couldn't click anything.

I'm telling you! I and many other people found this! Wahh! Give me credit too! :cry:

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHH! THAT URL IS REAL!! OMG! LOL, I DIDN'T KNOW!

I think the plot will be including Meridell, Darigan and Brightvale.

I think Darigan will be disturbed by all the light in the citadel and will ask Brightvale to move or they'll take over,. ANd Meridell will be standing up for Brightvale by saying, "HEY! Leave them alone!". And then Darigan will
start another war. By calling all their troops, Meridell and Brightvale are taken over by Darigan. Meridell and Brightvale will fail, but in another few weks, they have to re-build everything. Then they'll rebuild their team and fight against Darigan for their space back! Then afterwards, we'll have the great war in the battledome. (Example: 15,000 Giant Spyders have arrived!) And then the big lord or Darigan will be defeated. And Darigan will be forced to move out of Meridell and Brightvale.

But hey, that's just my theory.

EDIT #4: Could that king be a new neopet? Or just a green skeith? TWO new neopets came out, maybe another one will come out?

I've noticed that alot of things are using the three red blue and green things. Did you notice that the Yurble and Ruki have ONLY been shown in red and green in captions? Maybe this Neopet will be always blue in captions. And maybe the first color of that new neopet will royal? Will that be the day Brightvale is realeased? And today, a new shop was announced, does that have anything to do with the plot I made up?

EDIT #5: That king is a green skeith or (whatever), the first basic colors of Nepets are always:

Green, blue, red and yellow. Then they bring out new colors, maybe the Paintbrushes will have a new "double-color" feature. Like you can have a basic color and a paintbrush color?! Since that king is a Royal Green Skeith or a (whatever)!!

So will this mean Neopets will go "Pokemonish"?

EDIT #6: Hey, that king kinda looks like a human. But, Neopets would never put humans into their games, would they...? I'm still wondering because this is so exciting! :P

I think that this random day will be Royal day, maybe then they'll be releasing royal looks for all the Neopets? Or maybe this new Neopet will be royal already?

Neopets: Morphone
Maple Story: Animelee, Scania

Last edited by Pokemon Kid on Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Articfox wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:

judging by this picture i don't think he is a skeith or a lenny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:49 pm 

DracolordII wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:

:roll: Sorry, but that is most definately a skieth. Anyone who thinks otherwise should enlarge it and picture it without the mustache. Its a skieth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DracolordII wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:

Exactly what would he be then, if you know what all the 49 neopets look like, you'd know that it was a skeith, I couldn't imagine what else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Articfox wrote:
DracolordII wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
Armi wrote:

Exactly what would he be then, if you know what all the 49 neopets look like, you'd know that it was a skeith, I couldn't imagine what else.

sorry, my mistake, it is definately a skieth, i got confused because they normally have longer fangs and more teeth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:21 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Quote:

*throws muffins at page!!!*

:( Did any items stock at the shops while it was open?

.:.^By WebKitty^.:.

RAWR! I R BD CHATTER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

raudf wrote:
Nice scenery, but I do hope the wheel of knowledge isn't as annoying as the Wheel of Monotony.

i hope i can actually do this one

when i think to hard, i turn stupid...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:
Quote:

*throws muffins at page!!!*

:( Did any items stock at the shops while it was open?

I don't believe the shop pages were up yet.

Set by _jaye_!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Set by DM was on Fire! 2nd place in my set contest.:)
Wow another new world, already! I hope this is tied into a new plot, its been ages since the last one and it would be really cool to have them more often like say every 2 months or something....hehe wishful thinking on my part! I wonder if theyre gonna get rid of one of the older worlds though.....hmmmm :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next