Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Plot (a.k.a. Wraith Resurgence Plot)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
LOL. Ranting here is what we do best :P We even have a Plushie named after us... Sometime, look up the description for a Pink Poogle Toy on Neopets ;)

I remember VPN... it was indeed fun.

Finished #5. I too must admit that I am starting to like this game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Weird. My reply poofed. I messed up on one stage of level 5, accidentally inverting one row. It seemed to take forever to find my mistake (at least 3 vaporizations), so I was really shocked when I still beat the required score on that first game by over 300 points. I guess I'm kind of good at the game?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I went a lot slower than I usually do (at least, I thought I did, I kept having the wraiths attack more than once), but I was surprised when i scored a 5000. I kinda hope they make this one into a daily, or at least a regular neopoint-earning game or something.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Haha, Blue, I am familiar with the Pink Poogle Toy. You guys are definitely in the infamous history of TNT. :evil:

I think my brain might be wired differently than most (not that this is news to me). I rather thought that lock puzzle was clever/difficult enough (or maybe with the slight Aspergers I just like being partly hypnotized by watching things go round and round), although I realize it's probably not suitable to become a regular game unless they ... at least make it more interesting and challenging as levels go on. I'd much rather see JS fix the World Challenges (I am not good at most games, but I did well in some and liked the additional challenge of trading map pieces for other worlds). :cry:

This new game frustrates the yak out of me. :P I used to play the old board game Stratego, which this reminds me of a little. But it's the time limit of when the wraiths start wiping out my board that gets me flustered. Too bad they didn't have this puzzle game *before* the Battledome element, because at that point I would have probably been more encouraged to take my anger into the BD. :x

I might give it another try, but at this point I'm just glad to have finally beaten Malum on hard (via the "pillow fight!" method) and got my avatar for One of (Every) Kind. I guess I could have done that sooner, I didn't really take the time to count my leftovers of potion ingredients. *Now* do you think it's safe to sell the rest off? (I hope so this time because I'm going to do it, unless you think extra healings would help with plot points especially since I'm likely not going to score any more achievements with this stratego-mirror game.)

Now I'm going to miss this plot. Or plots in general as they don't seem to come around often. It all started so slow and now it's ending so fast! :o

EDIT: Happy Valentine's Day to all at PPT! <3 :hug:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Is the plot coming to an end so soon? It feels like there will be at least one more big bad guy. I am not convinced that Malum is the last one to battle in this plot. I am expecting another mayor type opponent before it is all over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh. Are you privy to intel that most of us are not? Hmmm.

I guess I'll keep myself posted to here? Mayor, you say? Of the Haunted Woods plot as I think some temporary glitch may have called it recently?

I do like surprises, for what it's worth. But I don't want that to be "haha too bad it ended and your potion ingredients are worth nothing now". Having said that, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. The fact that there are 8 days of this current puzzle has me surmising also....

Do you think it will be BD-related? The last prize Evil Evil Coconut is not a BD weapon. I hope it's a better puzzle than this one we are in now.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Anjuna, in the last chapter of the plot (or maybe the penultimate one), they said something about Malum saying that we attacked the wrong guy. That's why we're reviving him! Anyway, it's kind of become a thing that the final boss is basically impossible to beat on your own, but we all fight together... So I guess we're all expecting something similar. (The Obelisk "bosses" were just a prelude to the big boss, which I think was different for each faction, and based on their perceived greatest flaw.)

I wish there were more puzzle-type steps, too, but I think JS went the (smart, considering their size) route of reusing certain types of steps several times rather than coding a bunch of different types of steps. I feel like this is already lengthwise (number of plot steps) similar to or maybe even longer than AOTA, not that that was a great plot by any stretch of the imagination...

Anyway, was really tired when I did tonight's puzzle, but I still managed over 400 the required score despite one accidental double click on the hardest board that took forever to figure out (there were what seemed like 20 things to look at, and then the stupid blaster kept taking ones out while I was scanning...). I find it way easier to handle a vertical reflection when I'm tired vs. a horizontal one (of course I only had like 2 vertical boards...).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:33 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
Anyway, was really tired when I did tonight's puzzle, but I still managed over 400 the required score despite one accidental double click on the hardest board that took forever to figure out (there were what seemed like 20 things to look at, and then the stupid blaster kept taking ones out while I was scanning...). I find it way easier to handle a vertical reflection when I'm tired vs. a horizontal one (of course I only had like 2 vertical boards...).

Woah. Ditto for me. It was a long day of driving today. After I got home, I realized that I had not played the game "today" (after noon NST). I was very surprised to have beaten day 6 score on the first try, especially considering I completely blew the last board. Mine was vertical, however. I was certain something was wrong because I thought I had every one in the right place... turns out I was missing one. Zero on the bonus timer for that board, but still managed 4,450 or something. More than needed. Done. Time for bed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Day 7 is live. I managed to beat it on the first try. More cannons and arrows, it seemed, and maybe even more troops to place. Whew! Hopefully tomorrow won't be too much harder. Those dratted assassins are a pill! ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:06 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Day 7 done for me, too, with a nice hefty 63xx score. I agree that there were more items to place on this level. It also seemed that there were more "multiple click" pieces. It may have also been my imagination, but the assassin seemed to target the 3-click pieces more than the others.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

6222 for me on the first try, even though I worked... I can't even calculate how many hours today, but I started at 7:15am, finished at 11:15am, and during the break in the middle of the day, I was working on getting ready for my trip the whole time. I leave tomorrow, woot woot!

Incidentally, I dehydrated a pineapple today (to bring on my trip). It's AMAZING. It tastes like candy, but it's 100% fruit. I kind of want to pick up another pineapple (or 3) at ALDI tomorrow before the sale ends ($1.29 each), so I can dehydrate them when I get home. They should still be good by Monday, right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A Stickler for Time
You cleared all areas on the same day they were attacked!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use ' Fiendish Formations ' as an avatar on the NeoBoards.

~~~
This achievement shouldn't be available until all 8 games are finished.
~~~

Dried pineapple! Yum!! I am sure they will be fine refrigerated until Monday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Daze, did you complete day 7 after midnight? Wait, your post was before midnight... Weird.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It was available as soon as I finished game 7 at noon nst. Weird as everything up until that had been running smoothly. No extra days play or glitched games.

TNT have now taken the prize box away from that achievement, probably to stop the glitchy avatar being awarded. All going well, the prize should be available tomorrow for everyone that has completed all 8 days on day of release.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Super late start on my trip (sigh), but when I realized it was noon NST, I went ahead and beat day 8 and was awarded both prizes correctly. That's a load off. I really hope JS is as slow as ever in preparing the next step, whatever it is (or at least slow enough to not release it until after the holiday... I mean, you really don't want to release it when no one's in the office, right?).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next