Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: AC XII
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I kept the same team for all 3 matches. Finished up with 26875 points. Not too shabby really for only putting in minimal effort.

I will finish this AC with rank 1.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:30 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Ooh... It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Staff Tourney Results!

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 5176 Neopoints!

I have the same scores as Pickles again: 10,532 :)

I blew it first round with one slacker. My final grand total was 29,306. This means that I came in last in this group. Ah well, I am not unhappy with the score. Beat last year's 21,707.

I did just realize that if there is a mug in the AC Prize shop, I will not be able to buy it in the prize shop. Hopefully no biggie. If there is one, it is not likely that it will be a high priced prize, and hopefully be on the SW for a reasonable price.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Blue, I should have plenty of AC points. Even if the mug is super expensive, I'll get it for you... It's not like I was able to use any of my prize points the last two years, so... *shrugs* I don't really care about the prize shop. I'm not a huge fan of the AC artwork, anyway.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
Blue, I should have plenty of AC points. Even if the mug is super expensive, I'll get it for you... It's not like I was able to use any of my prize points the last two years, so... *shrugs* I don't really care about the prize shop. I'm not a huge fan of the AC artwork, anyway.

Thanks Siniri. :hug: Assuming that there are any, I am sure I can buy one on the SW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Congratulations, you've reached the pinnacle of Altador Cup achievement! You've qualified for the ranking of All-Star, the highest level possible. Your fancy new shield is sure to widely admired.

Whew. Made it!

...soooooo done with AC.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I made All Star last night, but since I have a shot at getting a first place trophy for the first time ever (at least that I can remember... but I'm pretty sure that's right), I'm working hard today.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats to both of you! All Star is an amazing accomplishment!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats to everyone for accomplishing what you set out to do. :)

Although I only reached rank 1, I am glad it is over!!

EDIT:

Quote:
ALTADOR CUP NEWS: It appears as though the time for score sending came to a close a little earlier than expected this year, about 35 minutes too soon to be a bit more exact… so sorry! However, to ensure that this year’s Altador Cup remains as fair as possible, TNT has adjusted the level requirements slightly to compensate for that lost time accordingly. Thanks for your patience and understanding, Neopians!

At least they are now admitting to things going wrong. Maybe it is the start of a more open TNT. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks, guys!

I was just coming here to post about that! While I was done with plenty of time, I am glad that they did compensate for the people who might've missed out on those last couple games. No one has figured out the exact changes yet, but there have definitely been some, as a few people have reported having their ranks change. Still, it seems pretty generous of them, all things considered.

*Waits for the inevitable "But I didn't want to get to the next rank because I liked the shield I was on* complaints* :roll:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I missed out on my first MSN max (and probably my last) due to that lost time (I ended at 385/401 games from missing 10 minutes before I found some low-res links that worked). Granted, I'd already made All Star and don't care about the plot points, but still... my hands! So frustrating. And it could have affected results, given that only those who refreshed their game windows (or opened them for the first time) in those last 40 minutes were affected, while others played on without even knowing there was an issue (which is why I went ahead and played using the low-res links, since others were still able to play, and anyone could have gotten the working links off the boards... the glitch was them not letting the regular game windows open, and it stopped counting scores sent right as midnight hit just like it was supposed to, whichever game window you were playing in).

I heard the changes were around 140 rank points, with 1 SOSD = 1 rank point. That's not enough for people who didn't know about the low-res links, since some people with fast connections can nearly max SOSD in forty minutes. The rank adjustments didn't affect me, but 140 for my ten minutes lost would be about right.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The prize shop is open! And the results are out!

Kiko Lake squeaked by with first place - which I think is my first time ever on the winning team, woot! Kreludor took a much-deserved second, but I think there's going to be a lot of controversy with seventh-in-the-round-robin Maraqua jumping onto the podium thanks to its much easier final bracket... (unless it was based on total points in the finals, and they did better than the teams they surpassed... I have to go look those numbers up to see).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
The Prize Shop Awaits!
Congratulations! For your participation in this year's Altador Cup, a shiny new trophy has been added to your User Lookup. Also, your prize points are ready for you to spend in the Prize Shop. Enjoy!

Your total prize shop points: 276

I love the trophy. Prizes are blah for the main event. I will probably but a book.

But surprisingly, the Staff Tournament offers a 14 icon weapon (Tyrannian Sceptre)!! Cheap at 7000 points.
With 26875 to spend, I have bought 1 and will see how the price goes before buying the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:45 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Woot! I have 14 points to spend in the AC Prize Shop! I can buy an ice cream and four cameras :P How is a Mystery Island Paint Brush the top prize? No mugs or lupe items in the shop. I did get the participant trophy. I made the right choice ;)

The 14-icon weapon isn't even the top prize in the Staff Tourney? Wow. With 29,306 points to spend, I think I'll wait a while before buying anything.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Reminder! Prize shop will be closing SOON!!!

Quote:
Altador Cup XIII is almost here! Don’t forget to redeem any remaining points that you might have left from last year’s tournament at the Prize Shop before time runs out. And while you’re at it, stay tuned for more cup news which is coming soon! So get there ASAP the shop closes May 11th!

Also, don't forget the Staff Tournament Prize Shop!!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:43 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Pickles! I almost lost 14 AC price points!

More importantly, I have 29,306 to spend in the Staff Tourney shop.

Very quick look at prize worth on the SW:

Office Scooter 46000
I *heart* Neopets Vest 40000
Tyrannian Sceptre 40000
Leaf Skeleton Album 22000
Formal Day Jacket 18000
Office Racks 18000
Mini Table Tennis Table 1000
Unreal Desk Plant 65
Palm Paper Weight 45
Lunch Tray 9

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4