Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: How are you feeling? (Lickety Split)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm so freakin' elated, I went on my first "date" sort of thing. \o/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cool, DM!

Feeling a little better. We're going to be crazy and travel even with the food restrictions I'm on. We think we've got things worked out so I will be able to eat well enough. Here's hoping. I've been spending most of my free time either researching how to travel on this diet, or going through old boxes of things to put together a memory book of stuff I have for my friend in honor of her mom.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Feeling impatient. The book I've been waiting for for two months arrived in my library today. Except I found out about it after work (and after the library closed). And I won't be able to pick it up tomorrow, either (because the library's only open from 10am-5pm, and I of course have work again). I might have to try to squeeze in a library run during my lunch break (I'm usually opposed to putting on such needless mileage on my car, but it's only about half a gallon of gas...). Then again, if I do that, I'll want to read instead of working... but I will also be able to read as soon as I get home, too.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Exhausted. We're finally back from our trip, which involved a lot of driving, dealing with grumpy kiddos (one of which kept crying about how he wanted to go home any time he got upset), and a lot more driving.

Some parts of the trip were great. Others....like the large amounts of time in the car...not so much.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:35 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Bouncing off the walls excited.

My favorite author sent me a beautiful custom-designed scarf printed with images from her just-finished series for Christmas! I found it this evening when I got home from work.

And then I just got a call from American Ninja Warrior! (I let it go to voicemail because I didn't recognize the number.) It was just telling me about the application process and deadline for the upcoming season, but it was an actual person, not a robot. (I submitted an interest form back when the last season aired; I'm nowhere near ready to audition, but I figured it's better to learn about the process sooner than later so I can be ready mentally when I am physically -- it's at least 1 year away, probably two.) I know it was just a "you filled out our form, here's the info" call, but it's still impressive that they do that when I know they have to turn people away every year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Siniri wrote:
And then I just got a call from American Ninja Warrior!

...You're a ninja? :o

Well, given I just HAD to respond to that :D I guess I need to speak on how I am these days?

Seemingly bipolar as ever. So much to be doing, and while The Drive is sometimes there, the rest of the while I'd rather forget I have a life. Or just eat lots of iced cream and forget a good portion of things. Feeling like that right now. :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Jacob wrote:
Siniri wrote:
And then I just got a call from American Ninja Warrior!

...You're a ninja? :o

I was going to say, if you'd read the rest of my post, you'd realize that I'm not, but I'm actually feeling pretty accomplished because I met my December strength goal yesterday: 5 sets of 5 full pull-ups (I actually managed 7 sets). So now I'm leveling up to working on 1-armed pull-ups. I've still got a very long way to go, but I'm on my way.

I'm also feeling a little bit sick; I think I caught a cold from one or the other of my housemates.

And a bit frazzled because there's too much to do before I leave tomorrow!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Frustrated. Tired. Frustrated and Tired. I have an overall bad feeling that I haven't been able to shake this evening. Hopefully it's nothing and goes away tonight or tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anxious. I'm going out of town with Baby P today for a couple days. It's my first time to fly "alone" (meaning, the only responsible adult in my party), and I've definitely never flown "alone" with a 10-month old. Here's hoping it goes OK...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Depressive, which seems like a trend these days. Winter Blues catching on with the lot of us? Pushing through it as much as I can, which sometimes just amounts to be sitting and staring for long periods of time. At least this isn't one of those ties. :evil:

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jacob wrote:
Depressive, which seems like a trend these days. Winter Blues catching on with the lot of us? Pushing through it as much as I can, which sometimes just amounts to be sitting and staring for long periods of time. At least this isn't one of those ties. :evil:

Case of no winter for me anymore blues, as I moved to sunny California a couple years ago.
Its so sunny.

Always.

Always sunny.
*Rocks in corner of the room*

Miss you guys :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Asthaloth wrote:
Case of no winter for me anymore blues, as I moved to sunny California a couple years ago.
Its so sunny.

Always.

Always sunny.
*Rocks in corner of the room*

Miss you guys :hug:

Aww. It.. er... rained here a few weeks ago, and was down in the.. 40's :P

I really do not miss living in the snow. You can visit the California version of snow here, though, if you're close enough to the ski slopes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You guys can have our snow! It's snowed here 3 times in the last week and a half (after having been cold and rainy). Some of the snow from last week was still here when it snowed again, and snow from Thursday is still hanging around. Oh, and you can have the icy/nasty roads that came with Thursday's mess, too. ;) I didn't have to go out in it, but Mr. P had to deal with it getting to work.
I'm hoping that it really does get up to the mid-to-high-50's in the next couple days like the weather forecast says it's going to. I need some warm(er) weather! I didn't even get any when I traveled two weeks ago - it was just as cold and rainy there!
/warm-weather person who moved to a place that has much colder winters

On the other hand, my kids love it. (Thus, I've been out in it. And maybe built several snowmen.)

More on topic: Relieved. I think we're *finally* over the cold we all got (except Mr. P. I'm still not sure how he missed out on this one). Maybe this next week will not involve crying from my little one every time I wipe her nose, and incessant random screams of "TISSUE!" from my toddler. ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Pickles, glad everyone's healthier.

I'm a bit sore, but mostly relieved. I wiped out on my skateboard for the first time today. Usually when the wheels stop, I go flying off the front and catch myself on my feet. Today, I was horizontal to the ground with my center of gravity about 3 feet in front of my feet -- running it out was not an option. Nor was tucking and rolling, the only bailout maneuver I know. So I tried to take the brunt of it on my right hip, but stay relaxed and let as much of my body absorb the impact as possible. I had to choose to sacrifice either my face or my hands, though, so I went with my hands. Again, I tried not to brace and just relax into it, but my right hand hit a pebble right on a vein, so now I've got a pretty bruise to match the minor road rash on my right hip (through my pants). It looks way worse than it feels, though, so I don't think I did any serious damage, just to my ego. And hopefully to the stupid sweet gum ball that tripped me up in the first place!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ouch, Siniri! Hope you didn't have any lasting injury!

Happy that we're having warmer weather! I think it might've hit 70 yesterday, and it was GREAT.

Frustrated that we had a week off from being sick when we all caught another cold, ugh. Little P seems to be over it, Baby P is mostly over it, and Mr. P and I are still in the middle of it. Hopefully we'll get over it fast, as we're supposed to have a date night on Friday!

Also, productive. Nothing like having a birthday party coming up (holy cow, Baby P will be 1 soon!) to motivate you to finally get some of the serious cleaning/organizing done that you've been putting off...and putting off...and putting off.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next