Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 3]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
New Split!

Keep posting your Neopets related Gloats and Cries here.

Previous Thread here

Post subject: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 3]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congrats to both of y'all!

Managed to find treasure in Faerie Caves today and won 10k! Woot!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 2]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Congrats on the Adam avatar!

I've made 6.3M NP since the transition. The latest boon was from the sale of a Halloween pb -- I figured now was the perfect time to sell. Now if only a few stocks would sell...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:49 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Won 20,000 Neopoints at buried treasure :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

First of the month means new trophy attempts. I'm currently in contention for a gold and silver so far; I hope at least one of them sticks until trophy time...

P.S. When you win big on Buried Treasure, you should post a link! Congrats on the big win, Blue!

ETA: Apparently trophies are awarded sooner than they used to be... I just checked to see where I was on the high score tables and had slipped to the last slot for the silver, so I went to my user lookup to take a screenie... and saw that both had already been awarded. Woohoo! I'm now only 3 trophies away from filling up my fifth row.

Edit: The birthday sidebar had the opposite effect on REs for me again (I think this is the third year in a row). I battled and played NQ2 for a while, and I didn't receive a single RE on my birthday, even though the day before in the same amount of time I got about 10 of them. Guess I should just be glad I didn't get any negative ones!

Edit: Just got an interesting new RE:
Quote:
A Ghostkerchief appears out of nowhere and approaches Your_Pet! RUN AWAY! Wait... no. It just wants to be friends. Looks like a new Petpet is going home with you.

Sure enough, there was a ghostkerchief in my inventory. (All my pets already have petpets attached, by the way...)

Also, I'm up to over 7M earned post-transition. Cry: my stocks are in a sad state right now. Well over 900k shares, and they're in the red.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Not really a gloat, but I was quite pleased to see this in the news,

Quote:
If you have been struggling to make a bonfire, the Magical Bookshop might have just the book for you. This might come in handy if you have a holiday to celebrate! :)

TNT forget Bonfire Night most years, I think they last acknowledged it in 2009.

question? check the dex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Gloat: 10k at the forgotten shore :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
Good afternoon, sir or madam. It seems we may have made a slight error with your account. Nothing to worry about, though; everything is just fine now. We've even reset your daily interest for today, so please stop on by to collect it. Please accept this Virtupets Toaster with our compliments.

Woah! My daily interest is not chump change by any means; it offset ~3x over the two different days I lost all my on-hand NP to a mewing kadoatie owner (about 8-9k total). The Complimentary Virtupets Toaster is only worth 1NP, but that's fine.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have 86 Nerkmids stored up from the last 3 months of battling. I'm debating whether I should go for a trophy tomorrow or hold up another month's worth first.

Cry: The ratio of Nerkmids won per day of actual battling (I didn't count for the 3 days I missed total in the last 3 months) is for me is slightly under 1 (0.977). I could've sworn it would've been higher, but I guess not. Several people have said they think they're picking up less, so maybe the drop ratios have changed? Or maybe it's because I over-estimated before. Maybe if I hadn't missed one day this last week while travelling, I might've been able to bring it back up to 1 over the course of the 3 months I've been storing/tracking them.

ETA: Entered the monthly multi-player competitions for this month, and actually got game starts, woot!

Big Gloat: Last month, when the trophies reset, I added 10 trophies to my lookup - 1 gold, 4 silver, and 5 bronze. I was banking on the fact that not many people would be playing since trophies hadn't reset the previous day, it was a Saturday, and I got some mediocre scores before trophies were awarded in the middle of the afternoon and lucked out on a lot of them.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

At some point I seem to have acquired a bronze Swarm trophy. Cue intensely confused stare; given when I last played Swarm I acquired it a while ago and never noticed. This is quite delightful; I never imagined I'd manage *any* flash game trophy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gloat: Won 20k off Buried Treasure here!

ETA:
Gloat: Last month at trophy reset, I upgraded one of my bronzes to gold, another to silver, and got 3 more trophies - one silver, and two bronze. Plus, I was lucky to get a silver in Kacheekers, and bronze in Armada when the trophies were sent out on the 1st. Now I at least have a trophy in each of the multiplayers! Yay!
Plus, I finally got the Raider of Maraqua avatar. Never playing that game again!

Cry: This month, I totally bombed out on reset day, and will be getting no new trophies. Ah well. There's always next month!

Gloat: I did, however, manage to pick up a new game avvie (that I didn't even realize existed and that I could even get close to).

ETA2:
Quote:
While out for a stroll, *petname* looks down and finds 49,886 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Wow!!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:40 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Wow! Nearly 50k for a RE? Nice!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm kinda liking all the RE's I've been getting the last couple days. I guess all the extra refreshes have made a difference on that...
Quote:
The Shop Wizard wiggles his magical toes and suddenly your gallery has five more spaces!
That's actually quite a chunk of change there (like...23k+).

On the down side, Hubrid Nox did something to my labbie last night, and she lost 2 HP (permanently). At least it was my labbie, and not a pet I'm overly worried about HP for!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wait, that was a permanent HP reduction? I thought you just meant a slight damage. Ouch!

I really want that +5 gallery one -- that would be worth ~350k to me!

Congrats on all the good REs and avatars, Pickles! And soon-to-hopefully-be-unless-something-really-drastic-happens congrats to Pickles and Blue on their first CC trophies!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yeah, the HP loss was permanent.

I think I've gotten the gallery one at least once before. I'm glad they added gallery ones as an option - it's always been more useful to me than the shop size increase!

Big Cry: The PPL pet this week was one of the ones that I had attached since they came out....until my account got hacked and the hacker detached my pets (and consequentially lost me a cooty, as well). I might very well have trophied if it hadn't been for that. Sigh. I knew this may still come back to bite me, but there's nothing TNT could do to "re-age" an attached pet (and they did apologize profusely for both that and the other couple things that couldn't be fixed). I'll get over it, but :cry:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next