Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: AC IX
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congrats, Siniri! At this rate, you COULD make double all star...depending on how many days you'll be gone at the end. Wow!

Caught up on where I should be, and am now rank 13. Half of the cup is now over...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just did the calculations, and I only need 1181.2 SOSD equivalents a day to hit Double All Star before I leave town. My daily goal is 1400 per day, so even if I have a day or two where I'm a bit shy, I should easily make it. I'm not keeping track of "rank," just SOSD equivalents, and if I celebrate every 1000, that means I get to celebrate nearly 3 times every two days.

I also hit 2000 YYB goals for the Cup yesterday.

Congrats on all the rank-ups, Daze and Pickles. (You All Star yet, Daze?) How are you doing, CW and Blue?

ETA: Don't forget to make your staff tourney picks by midnight tonight (*cough* I wonder who on earth would make that mistake? *cough*). I just made mine.

I hit 10,000 games of SOSD yesterday, substantially higher than any other year (even last year, when I made All Star). I looked at my numbers compared to previous years, and I'm already nearly at my highest number of games in YYB and SS, too (won't be coming anywhere close in MSN -- I never liked the game, anyway, and since I can only do it on my old laptop, and I do most of my playing on my new one...).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Siniri wrote:
How are you doing, CW and Blue?

ETA: Don't forget to make your staff tourney picks by midnight tonight (*cough* I wonder who on earth would make that mistake? *cough*). I just made mine.

Not much progress: 21 YYB, 22 SoSd

I *did* make my staff picks last week and for this week, though ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The staff tournament even was like "Wow, you loser, you haven't been paying attention, have you? But there's still time, get your guesses in by midnight Friday." Sure, tell me a time now. As long as you get them in before the results come in, that should be fine.... (though I totally suspected it was midnight and really meant to get it done before then... still, salt + open wound, TNT)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siniri wrote:
Congrats on all the rank-ups, Daze and Pickles. (You All Star yet, Daze?)

I am now!! yay!

Rank
All-Star

Yooyuball
Number of Wins 161
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 145

Make Some Noise
Games Played 1,140

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 12,060

I had to slow down my playing due to a very painful shoulder. Repetitive movements, especially using the mouse aggravates an old injury to my rotator cuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yay, congrats, Daze! Glad you're taking care of yourself.

Today I'm trying to maximize my scores as well as try to double-max, so I'm playing the games one at a time. Trying that with YYB made me realize how much I hate new YYB. Why is it still so glitchtastic? You'd think fixing the glitchiness of the main game would be a priority...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 3295 Neopoints!

Apparently El Picklesaur and Snarkie didn't do as well this week as they did last week. :(

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

3364 Neopoints!

Todays Total:6728
Grand Total: 12893

Viola 791
Blitzkrieg 795
Ninjakins 1040
Dragona 1216
DJ Skellington 1250
Lawyerbot 1298
Senor Malo 1430

Marketing Maggie 794
V-Man 898
El Picklesaur 1030
Mr. Insane 1167
Droplet 1198
Bancha Ninja 1480
The Anvil 1940

Jimmy James 905
Breik 1275
Snarkie 1435
Comastar 1731

* Wow, check out the scores of The Anvil and Comastar!!!!!

~~~
It looks like a new Yooyu petpet is coming up in the prizes:
Tyrannian Yooyu

I am quite happy about this, as my battlepet, once I stop zapping will be a Tyrannian Eyrie. This petpet will go nicely with him.

I hope I am online as soon as the prizes go live, as I want a good chance of winning PPL as well. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:20 am 
Administrator
Administrator

TNT wrote:
Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 3295 Neopoints!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm ashamed to say I've had to resort to 1-goal games for the most part. :loser: :oops: I'm still throwing in some 5-goal games...but with 2 sick kiddos this last week (one of whom is now getting teeth !?! and just had her next round of shots today and has consequentially been held most of the day by one of us or the other), I just haven't had the time to play all out, and I've been playing catch-up for days. I've finally gotten back on track (just shy of Rank 17).

On a completely different note, I'm very bummed that the HW team managed to beat VP. I was really hoping that the ASG's would triumph against the ACG's. :(

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Virtupets did manage to have one draw against HW -- which was repeated by Tyrannia the next day. If HW's scores for the two days had been flipped, Virtupets would have gotten 2 wins and a draw instead of the single draw. That's probably the additional effort of the "real" HW players stepping it up against a hard opponent, maybe? I've heard TNT has been hampering the bots, especially in YYB, but it's a cat-and-mouse game. *shrugs*

I think the Tyrannia-Virtupets match today should be very interesting. I'd love to see Tyrannia pull ahead of Moltara and knock one of the ACGs off the podium, at least.

ETA: I was right; Tyrannia gave Virtupets their only loss (besides HW, of course). Looks like they focused exclusively on YYB to get the win.

I'm currently about 3800 points from double All Star. I'll definitely make it by the time I have to leave; I'd love to make it by tomorrow. My goal for this AC is 1k games of YYB and SS each, an even 500 of MSN (already there), and maxing SOSD every day from here until Saturday. Not sure if I'll play any Sunday before I leave or not. Probably not.

ETA: Oops, forgot to post when I made double All Star -- which was indeed the "tomorrow" mentioned above. Don't have much time to play the rest of the tourney, but I'm happy with where I've gotten to already. Could have made twice my prize points from last year if I'd had the whole Cup, but I should hopefully have enough points for the top prize this time.

I totally forgot to do the Staff Tourney again, so only 7500 points for me. As long as I shop before the shop closes, I'll still come out ahead of the two years TNT closed the shop early with no warning.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:01 am 
Administrator
Administrator

It looks like the staff tourney prize shop is now open. I managed 20,288 points! This is good, because top prize is a Bottomless Coffee Mug! Perfect for my gallery 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:56 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I ended up with 20, 583! Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

20,393 prize points for me, with 3743NPs this round.

Now, to wait until prices settle to use the points. :)

ETA: Only have 1 more full day of maxing out (at which point I'll be an irritating 20 SOSDs away from All-Star). So totally ready to be done with this.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I ended up with 22,208 prize shop points. I got the book right off because I always get the book so Melisandale can read it (my Aisha is *such* a bookworm), and the rest of these I'll probably wait for price settling.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next