Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 2]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Just picked up an Icetravaganza Scratchcard at the kiosk :D

ETA: And 20k at Buried Treasure :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Two days ago, Dr. Sloth handed me an Aisha Transmogrification potion (worth about 450k). And just now, I found a Lutari Talisman bead, worth ~1M (assuming I can find someone willing to pay that) -- except it's a green bead, and I already have one, so a second would boost my game bonuses to 25% from 10%. Time to crunch the numbers and see if the added interest now or the increased game income long-term is worth more.

ETA: If I sell it for lowest on the TP, the interest would be 274 per day. The additional NP is 150 per game score boosted (for 1k games, not considering feature games). While I don't usually play games every day, I do play them occasionally and have plans to play more this year because I'm trying for avatars, and with events like GMC and DD, I play a lot. So I'm sticking it on my talisman.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, that's some good luck, Siniri! I wish I could manage to get a bead! Most of the ratios for games I like to play quickly are actually pretty good this month, so that'd be useful.

I've actually had pretty bad luck lately. Battledome has been not very kind with drops (mostly just junk, not even hardly any codestones), haven't had any training bonuses in a couple weeks, was totally trashed in one of my multi-player games, and scratched a Peaks of Plenty Scratch Card because I didn't look closely and thought it was a Faeries Fortune.

Add to that, I realized that after having made it every day to the PPP Blitz giveaways...I missed the 29th day. Seriously. 29th. If I'd missed an earlier one, that'd be one thing, but the 29th!? Ugh.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Sold my aisha transmog potion for 349k + an item for my gallery. I have over 1M NP saved up for Food Club in 6 days, but I need another ~500k over the next two days to even get a bronze trophy. I was doing well the first 3 days, but the past 3 days have been awful (one had no positive arenas at all -- I managed to break even, but that's not enough money for a trophy run).

Sorry about Blitz, P. That stinks.

ETA: I won 56:10 in Food Club yesterday! That only brings my 7-day total to ~1.5M, which isn't enough for a trophy unless I do decently today, which will be difficult because there aren't any super-sure winners, so I have to spread my bets thinly and hope I get lucky.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Asdlkjdf. Just got a Space Faerie Quest for a little over 2k. The problem? I can't gain 4 levels on my battle pet right now...I can only gain 3, as I'm still 12 HP from the next training bracket, not counting the HP I'm training right now. Debating if it's worth it to hold onto the quest, set an alarm and try to lose a level from Von Roo so that I can use it on my battle pet (probably not, as I'm not sure I'd even get out of bed anyways), or if I should just go ahead and use it on one of my others. I've already bought the item, as it's worth it no matter which pet it goes to, but still...

Why couldn't it have been a FQ quest instead? :P

On the positive side, I've set a new record in my bank account (mostly thanks to having Habi open during the days and several of my quick games having super ratios this month). :)

...but I need to restock on red codestones badly, and they've gone up even more since the last time I restocked. :(

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'A Meepit! Run!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I did it on zen mode, so it took a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats, Siniri! That avvie is awesome.

Must. get. that. one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congrats, Siniri!

And Woot! You inspired me to give that one a go, and I'm happy to say I was able to add it to my list! (The trick is to get the right color and clear the whole board as many times as possible on the first two levels - those 50 point super bonuses help a LOT.)

...along with getting the Count Von Roo avvie back last night (this morning?). Mr. P reminded me that we do have a laptop and wireless, and I wouldn't necessarily have to even get out of bed. I figured it was a win/win situation - if I lost a level, I could use the Space Faerie quest on her, if not, she still gained another level that I wouldn't have to train. In the end, I got the avvie back and 2 levels (out of the 3 she can have right now) and the quest went to my "backup" training pet.

Add this to the spurt of luck I've had with training bonuses and other faerie quests in the last two days (got another random one today - battle faerie, even!), and I'm only 3 days (at most) away from hitting the next training bracket! Then training will slow down a LOT. Especially since I still need to restock on codestones, heh. Getting closer to my training goal, though, yay!

ETA: Restocked on codestones, finally. That ouched a bit, 2 mil again and I still had 6 Zeds and a couple Mags. Ah well.

Gloat: Training my last level on my current training bracket (HPs are already trained, plus I delayed a day by refusing a training asking for 3 Zeds, too pricey for me!). Tonight, I start the next bracket! :) Only...266 trainings (hopefully less) until I hit my training goal!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Síofra just found 50 NP on the floor of the bank and kept it. Isn't that technically bank robbery?

I won 28:10 and 36:10 in Food Club the last couple of days, so I'm now back to my pre-Christmas account balance.

And TNT brought back a sponsor game (this time with a free item for your first play); 3k in just a few seconds of work? Yes, please.

ETA: My luck in Food Club has continued to build, and combined with a couple of stock sales (2/3 of my BOTT thus far, and keeping an eye out to try to sell the rest), I've hit a new something-million record in my bank account.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

More of a 'blonde moment' than a cry, I accidently hit the Punchbag Bob button instead of the Chia Clown (don't ask me how!) and I didn't want to forfeit, so I beat him 15 hp at a time! LOL.

A gloat, just won 150 NC from Expellibox. That means I have 300 NC, so I am thinking of either buying FFQ cookie or training cookie.

Hmm, FQ Cookies are only 100nc, I could buy 3!!

ETA: Young battledomer got through the daily grind of 1500/15 items without having to go to the healing springs. But with only getting 50nps per win, it takes way to long. Time to invest in a better weapon that will take out the Clown in one hit.

Something has happened!
An Alien Aisha gives you a Basic Golden Nerkmid!!!

I will probably use this on the 1st of the month (to get the avatar, and hope for 1 very lucky turn of the machine for a trophy!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just fed my first Kad! Only... 74 to go before the avatar. *sigh*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Have had some decent luck in dailies lately (20k off buried treasure, 10k off forgotten shore, and a pirate petpet p/b off the krawken). :)

Games ratios just updated. :( 10 of the games I could earn REALLY FAST 3k/day off of tanked. Ah well.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Repaired the PPT Forums again :)

Well... tech support did. Kym helped, too.

The /tmp folder on the server simply didn't have enough space to handle our massive database of Neopets history :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Restocked on codestones again, as I was out of two of them. Some of them have gone down in price since the last time I did, but Zeds, ugh. Seems like they just keep going up, and up...

On the plus side, at least I'm still training...getting closer and closer to my training goal.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

First time doing Food Club. I only outlaid 10K and won back 16K. That's ok for now. I am just glad I won something. I can at least still put more bets down with the winnings.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next