For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Re: PPT Minicity [Split 13]

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am

Blue wrote:@DHK - Thanks for the explanation. Doesn't sound much like a good deal, unless of course your wish is that all witches die immediately.

Actually, Madoka (the main character) makes a wish that witches in the past, present, and future shall never exist and that she would defeat all of them. Kyuube grants it, making her a god and deleting Madoka's existence in the world. This does get rid of the witches, but wraiths are created in place of them. I cried way too much over this show...

Also added cops. We need jobs and transportation.

Click here to add population
Click here to increase industry
Click here to increase transportation
Click here to increase security (police)
Click here to help the environment
Click here to add a business.

BlueEdit: Added links

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 am

I added a sausage factory, but they need links! The link-delivery truck is missing.

(i.e., we need links in the first post and transportation)

ETA: Now we just need more sausage links. Deliveries are fine, we've got plenty of workers, but the links are still missing! We must find the sausage-snatcher. The link lynx.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:18 am

Sausage Links arrived by way of the new blue truck :)

All is well!

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Someone's been stealing sausages from the factory, and the owner shut it down until the sausage snatcher is snagged.

Need cops and jobs.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:32 am

*munch* That's a shame, about the sausages...*munch*...*munch*... :evil:

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Opened another sausage factory. But, the smokers are causing a bit too much pollution... and someone's still stealing sausages... Jacob. Just sayin'

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 pm

A Jacob's ladder has been added to the sausage factory (apparently Jacob has climacophobia), stopping the thievery, but the sausage-smoker is still polluting the air.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:05 pm

The ozone generated by the enormous Jacob's ladder cleaned up the excess smoke in the air.

All is well.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Jacob got over his fear of ladders, and the psychologist was fired for helping him. The shrink needs a new job, and we need more security to put the squeeze on the sausage snatcher.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 am

The shrink was given a job cooking sausages in the Jacob's Ladder (its still working!)

However, someone came along and stole even more sausages.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Brought someone in to eat some sausages with me. Apparently the cops don't like that...*munch* :evil:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:28 am

Apparently your new accomplice was an undercover cop. Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

All is well. Until Jacob breaks out.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:13 am

I took my time to get out. Was comfy. Time to eat some hot dogs. Nom. :evil:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:38 am

The sheriff rode into PPTown after months of absence, wondering if it had descended into a den of lawlessness and corruption. It was surprisingly clean, though he was kept busy for the next few days tidying up a bit here and there:

Unemployment 1 %
Transport 99 %
Crime rate 1 %
Pollution 0 %

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 pm

A captain of industry rolled in next to the Sheriff. After making a few comments about the Sheriff's horse, he built a factory. Sadly, all that happened is pollution increased.
Topic locked