Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tyrannian Plot [Split 1]
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue wrote:
Hmmm... for a "mere" Discounted Price of 3,395,000 NP (on Discount day). Faerie Queen is correct, I could never afford any of these.
...you don't know what I paid for my healer. (for that matter, I still wince when I think about it. I might recover from it...someday. Hah!)

That being said, I still haven't spent my plot points. I need to do a spreadsheet (plot points to nps ratio) before I do, but I haven't had the time yet. Gonna be tough to collect 'em all, though, for sure!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject: Re: Tyrannian Plot [Split 1]
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:31 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Pickles wrote:
Blue wrote:
Hmmm... for a "mere" Discounted Price of 3,395,000 NP (on Discount day). Faerie Queen is correct, I could never afford any of these.
...you don't know what I paid for my healer. (for that matter, I still wince when I think about it. I might recover from it...someday. Hah!)

That being said, I still haven't spent my plot points. I need to do a spreadsheet (plot points to nps ratio) before I do, but I haven't had the time yet. Gonna be tough to collect 'em all, though, for sure!

I'm a "poor" Neopian. I currently live comfortably enough on my interest and dailies. Draining my account would cramp my style.

I suppose I could sell off some of the 13,499 items currently rotting in my SDB, but that would take time and effort that I do not have right now. Then again, I could just sell my one copy of 1,001 Yooyuball Tips for 3 mil :P However, I would imagine its a HTS item.

Post subject: Battleground of the Obelisk Round 2
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue wrote:
I suppose I could sell off some of the 13,499 items currently rotting in my SDB, but that would take time and effort that I do not have right now.
Yeah. I've sold off stuff I felt like I could part with before (most of my p/b collection, for one)...but to be honest, my SDB kinda scares me... ;)

Anyways, for this time around, I joined the Order. Kinda on a whim. What team is everyone else joining?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject: Re: Battleground of the Obelisk (Was: Tyrannian Plot [Split
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I joined the Order again, because I think they're going to win. Still mildly kicking myself over missing out on the Thieves avatar last time. Now that it's clear this is just for the avvies, there's no point in being loyal. Unless you think your faction will win. Some people are worried about the freeloaders hurting the Order as the big favorites, but that didn't hurt the thieves last time, and the cut-off hasn't been drilled down precisely yet.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Order for me again. Third time lucky (I hope!)

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:27 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Jumped on the bandwagon and joined the Order.
Order lady wrote:
The Magic Is Strong In You.

Splendid, we could use some new blood around here. You'd better be trained, though. We won't waste time; there's an obelisk waiting.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Order won! *clap*

Site theme:

Boons:
Refreshed Quest Request - Exchange one Faerie Quest for another.
Doppelgänger - Occasionally allows you to reuse 1-use items in the Battledome.
Doctor who? (New) - Your pets are fully healed if sick when visiting the Healing Springs (plus the random healing result).
Double Bubble (New) -Any healing potion heals your pets 250 HP OR gives you 2x the use out of any healing potion from inventory. It refills the bottle once after use. (unsure of which at this time).
Cartogriphication (New) - Gives co-ordinates to the treasure in the Faerie Caves.

Premium:
Full Pockets - Additional Neopoints received from Space Faerie Scratchcards.
Premium Dreamium - Allows you to send 4 scores per day on the Premium Featured Game, instead of 3.

Last edited by Daze on Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:19 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Yay! Order wins! Two-time winner :D

I wonder if the Refreshed Quest Request includes the Fountain Faerie.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats Blue. :)

Yes, the Refresh Quest allows for FFQ as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Does it allow for Delina, though? That one would be worth it if I had a cookie (I just discovered they were only 100 NC, which is exactly what I have, last night thanks to Zil, but alas, they're sold out), but since I don't and often go weeks without a quest... *sigh* The only other one not completely worthless is the Faerie Caves one, which is worth only ~10-30% of what the stock market one was worth (the Caves are relatively expensive, and I most often win less than 1k there -- sometimes I win between 1-2k, only rarely over 2k, and only once ~5k).

I haven't picked a boon yet; I'm still hoping I can get a cookie somehow, which will make the FQ one the best choice (unless my luck is as terrible as it was for the festival... but on average, you should be able to get ~2 extra useful stats in a week). But I only have one free gift box left for an exchange, and I'm not sure I want to waste it on a cookie -- if I even have anything to trade.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Woot! 2 down, 4 to go (for avvies and site themes).

The FQFC's restock frequently. Just keep trying back. Also, you can get 8 quests out of it if you activate it late in the day - it's literally a 7 day timer, but you can get a new one every calendar day...so if you activate and do your first quest late in the day (say, today), next Monday morning (before the timer runs out), you can get your 8th quest.

Yes, it allows for Delina. The FQFC's don't give out Delina quests, but you CAN get them if you refresh using the boon. I'm guessing the Chinese trick would work, though?

I went ahead and took the Cartogriphication boon. I'm avoiding using FQFC's right now until the item prices drop some. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Daze. I am really leaning towards Refreshed Quest Request just to get a Fountain Faerie Quest so I can turn my Poogle Pink :) This does mean I also need to buy a cookie with my last 100NC. This will also end that pet's zapping days, which has already been on hold since getting zapped to a Blue Poogle.

This will be a much better route than buying a Pink Paint Brush for 3 Mil.

Urg. Just realized my pet is the wrong gender, and I won't be using the lab ray to fix it, lest my pet change species... Looks like a Lab Ray Scientist battle is imminent.

Edit 1:
Battledome Log wrote:
Lab Ray Scientist has just changed you from Male to Female!!!

Edit 2:
There are Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies available in the NC Mall right now, and I just snagged one. I'll be choosing the Refreshed Quest Request Boon later tonight.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Pickles! There were 26 left, so I snagged one. I know the Chinese thing works because the NC Mall is not supported in China, but since the refresh part is independent of the using-the-NC-cookie-to-get-the-quest part, it should work. I think. At least I'm going to try. Now I need to figure out how to use both the quest cookie and the boon. *trots off to read*

Prices had already dropped a bit by Friday, and they were still cheaper than training, usually. I suppose if I get one that's too rich for my blood, I can use my boon. And risk getting an air faerie again...

ETA: Figured it out. For your efforts, PET's strength has increased! Just a cheap Mynci t-shirt, so I didn't see a reason to refresh. I forgot to switch to Chinese, but the refresh button is pretty clear, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by Siniri on Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Glad you were both able to snag some! You'll hafta let us know how well they work out!

...now, to wonder which teams will be available next time. I'm hoping to manage to get all of the avvies sooner as opposed to later, sho hopefully I'll be lucky with which team I jump on next?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:14 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm.. Opened my FQ Cookie and received an Earth Faerie quest. Used my Refreshed Quest Request boon... and received an Earth Faerie quest. Meh.

At least I received +strength from it :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next