Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Premium Beta Test - Facebook game, Neopets: Treasure Kee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

You get the site theme when you open your shop for the first time (or sometimes second or third time... it can be a bit glitchy), which is very early in the game. I got it, and I don't think you have to be a beta user to get it. When you get it, you'll get a pop-up with a code; clicking on the code will open Neopets with the code already entered in the redemption box, so you just have to click "ok" to redeem. If you've missed it, check your achievements page (the ribbon towards the bottom of the page -- and the "redeem code" button on TK is *not* where you redeem codes for Neo). Any achievement with a code will have the code listed below it, and all you have to do is click it to be taken to Neo to redeem it.

P.S. Here is my Facebook account if you'd like to add me as a friend. Just send a message saying you're from PPT so I know who you are.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Sep. 6, 2011: I actually considered making a fake Facebook account, but I'm too lazy to log in or switch browsers. :P

I got it! I've been changing my site theme spasmodically, and this should suit for a few months.

I can't stand that yellow flower in the corner. FB credit items give you 300 points. I get your drift about real-money-costing items now, Siniri. *sigh*

Dec. 13, 2011: It's closing already. I never got the chance to play it after school started. Well, I guess I should play it for the rest of today. :/
The Official Neopets Team Message Board wrote:
We're posting to let you all know that, unfortunately, Neopets: Treasure Keepers will be closing on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011. We apologise for the very short notice.

Important information regarding the closure:

- We do not have an exact time for the closure yet but as soon as we know we'll pass along the information to you.

- If you have unspent Facebook Credits, we're assured these are still good on other Facebook applications. You will not lose them.

- If you have any unclaimed achievement codes, the NTK redemption page here on Neopets.com will remain open so you can claim your prizes. Be sure to write down your codes ASAP so you have them before the game comes down.

We will also be sending out a virtual item code to all Neopets: Treasure Keepers players that can be redeemed at Grundo's Warehouse for a set of items and Neopoints. We know it doesn't make up for the closure, but we want to say thank you for all the support you've shown NTK over the past few months. Please look for this code in your inbox in the coming days.

Again, we apologise for the short notice and thanks very much for playing NTK.

- The Neopets & Meteor Games Teams

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wow, thanks for posting that, DHK. I haven't been on TK in forever, so I'm going to make sure I've redeemed all my codes (and that no new ones have come out since I last played).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Dang. Another VPN. and Twin Skies. bummer. I redeemed all my codes. Not many, but something, I guess.

:(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Neopets Facebook Page wrote:
It's 11:45 NST and it looks like the closure of Treasure Keepers is complete. You should now be redirected to a notice when attempting to load the game.

We'll be sending out the thank you code for the wearable, Petpet paint brush, Neopoints, and other items to players via email starting tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your support, everyone. We hope you enjoyed your time with NTK.

We're just posting to update you on the status of the "thank you code" email. We want to make sure we don't leave anyone out, so we're just waiting on the absolute final list of all Treasure Keepers player email addresses. We'd hoped to have it yesterday so we could send the code out today, but it's taking a bit longer than expected and should instead be arriving later today. We then need a day to put it in our email system - we know, it seems long, but that's how the system works - so it's looking like your email will be arriving tomorrow instead. As always, if anything changes we'll let you know.

A wearable, Petpet paint brush, Neopoints, and other items? That doesn't sound too bad, but I think I'd like to play NTK a bit more...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:17 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I got my TNT "NTK Thank you" email today. Lots of goodies!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm looking for a premium referral. Don't see a thread for that purpose but I assume everyone here has it. thanks :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

domo_hello_kitty wrote:
It's 11:45 NST and it looks like the closure of Treasure Keepers is complete. You should now be redirected to a notice when attempting to load the game.

We'll be sending out the thank you code for the wearable, Petpet paint brush, Neopoints, and other items to players via email starting tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your support, everyone. We hope you enjoyed your time with NTK.

We're just posting to update you on the status of the "thank you code" email. We want to make sure we don't leave anyone out, so we're just waiting on the absolute final list of all Treasure Keepers player email addresses. We'd hoped to have it yesterday so we could send the code out today, but it's taking a bit longer than expected and should instead be arriving later today. We then need a day to put it in our email system - we know, it seems long, but that's how the system works - so it's looking like your email will be arriving tomorrow instead. As always, if anything changes we'll let you know.

A wearable, Petpet paint brush, Neopoints, and other items? That doesn't sound too bad, but I think I'd like to play NTK a bit more...
Hmm, I can't remember if I ever got my thank you e-mail. What exactly did you end up getting?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm. Good question. Fortunately, I never empty out that email account...

*slowly wanders off to check...*

Here it is:

Neopets email wrote:
Hello, adventurers.

As you may have heard, Neopets: Treasure Keepers was closed permanently on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011. As promised, we're sending you this virtual item code for use on Neopets.com to say thanks for your support over the past few months. We really appreciate all of you taking time out to play and we hope you enjoyed it!
NTKTHANKS
Copy this code, then log in to Neopets.com and visit Grundo Warehouse to redeem it and claim your items.

The code is good for a pack of items for use on your Neopets.com account that includes an exclusive wearable, a Plushie Petpet Paint Brush, and 10,000 Neopoints.

If you have any questions about the closure, please visit one of the following for more information:

If you have a Neopets account: The Official Neopets Team Message Board
If you don't have a Neopets account: The Official Neopets Facebook page

Again, thanks very much for playing NTK. We hope you enjoy your items.

- The Neopets Team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

"Sorry, this code is no longer valid."

Fortunately, I think I did redeem it at the time. Thanks, Blue!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I was wondering if I did, too... then I looked up the thread a little:

Blue wrote:
I got my TNT "NTK Thank you" email today. Lots of goodies!

LOL

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2