Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Altador Cup V
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think it will be a very good one this year. I hope I don't regret not choosing lost desert.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I went with Shenkuu this year in hopes that the 2nd-place-last-year-1st-place-this-year trend would continue. Sadly, though, so far we're near the bottom of the pack! I think unfortunately a lot of people signed up hoping to ride the coattails of those who'd actually put the effort in. I'm almost wishing I'd stuck with the Rooligans (I was on that team the last two years).

The achievements are certainly keeping things interesting. Having mini-goals makes it feel less monotonous. Then again, when they keep adding new ones every day, it might start to feel daunting.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I joined LD again this year. I still miss Shenkuu, who I played for the previous tournaments I participated in. I'm a bit surprised by some of the results so far, it looks like it might be an interesting AC. :)

I like the little achievements but some of them are probably too hard for me...such as the 14 goals in so many games. I haven't even gotten past 11!

Set by Moogie

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm 

How did Krawk Island get so thoroughly schooled in the second game against Kreludor? A clean sweep?

Guess I won't be getting another gold tropy this year....

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ugh, I already feel burnt out. I really don't understand how people can make it to the top rank. I really respect anyone with the dedication. I don't have it.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Moltara is coming last this year, I'm sure of that. I wish I hadn't betrayed lost desert.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My 5th year loyal to Lost Desert (though it only recognizes 4) and I'm pleased to see our YYB results. I've never personally cared for the other games so that's all I'll be playing this year as well. I didn't get to play the first few days due to being out of town at a wedding, hopefully I can scrape in some games though. After 3 today I'm already bored. :/ I'd love to see a gold trophy for the team this year. There are a lot of dedicated players I've watched on the boards through the years. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Despite my dislike of Yooyuball, I joined up with Kreludor yet again and am hoping that we'll manage to pull something off this year. XP I'm not too pleased with the redesign of our Captain Derlyn Fonnet though... every time you go to the Altador Cup page or get an Achievement... she's there. She's been... erm... well, it looks like she spent all of her Prize Money from last year on Cosmetic Surgery. >.> It's very embarrassing - she looked perfectly fine before. If they were going to redesign anyone, it should have been Coco... I just discovered she was a girl. :oops: Oh well... hopefully Kreludor won't follow their recent trend. ...Well, forever trend. Kreludor's results in the Altador Cup continue to eerily follow that of my favourite Football (Soccer) team.

That means we'll either lose in the big Final in the finals or we'll finish Mid Table. Both of which my Team (sorta) did this year. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Something Has Happened!
Image You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup V Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Vote in the Staff Tournament for a new avatar.

Quote:
Moltara is coming last this year, I'm sure of that. I wish I hadn't betrayed lost desert.

I feel your pain. I was going to go with Lost Desert this year, but decided on the new team.

I can't understand why Moltara is doing so badly. I thought heaps of people would go for the new team.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
I went with Shenkuu this year. This is my first year competing, and I'm a huge Shenkuu fanatic. I really hope Moltara isn't going to become another Faerieland.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've achieved all the achievements except 2 of the 3 random ones, the 500 games of 6500+ in Make Some Noise (probably halfway there), and the 5 games of 14+ in Yooyuball (I'm getting closer here, too -- actually gotten 2 12's).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Moltara have been winning a few games, could we overtake faerieland?

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Bleh... Moltara... should have picked... something... else...

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've gotten a few 13-point YYB games now! That 5x14-goal-games doesn't seem so far away now. I checked my goals/game average less than a week ago, and it was around 7.6 (if I recall correctly). Today, it's 8.17 -- and I haven't really played *that* many games in the meantime, it's just that I think I'm averaging well over 10 goals/game these days. Now if Shenkuu's rank could just improve as quickly...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 am 

I've been pretty loyal to Darigan since the first year of the Altador Cup. After a few year hiatus from the site I'm pretty happy I kept loyal to them.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next