Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Battle for Middle-Earth Game Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

...and Gandalf was Pardona, who had only been in the game a day or two before being killed off. Night 8. It is now Day 12. If he had found out anything before then, then I'm sure he could have said it himself or had someone else say it for him. After he died though... I don't think he is the type of role to have powers beyond the grave (An auto-rez, perhaps, but not dreaming and such.)

Siniri in the grave thread has a point.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So, it is a dead players 'sense' - aka personal opinion. What is it based on?

Move: Moria

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Haha, Gandalf. I should have known, I thought it was something serious like a tainted dream.

Anyway since I posted my role for the world to see, I'm asking the innocents to contact me. If you don't trust me with your role, just tell me which character you are. This should at least help us narrow down baddies, since we can't afford to waste executions.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ammer wrote:
Uh, if you actually read what I wrote, I said, "I have told many people I was going to dream of Katherine tonight,"

Geez, Ammer. Clearly I did read your sentence, but I came away with an different understanding that what you seem to have intended (I understood it exactly as it appears without emphasis on anything, okay?). Find a different avenue to attack. This still doesn't change anything.

Ammer wrote:
I told YOU that I was going to dream of Katherine on Day 9 and suddenly I was tied up. While I think it is possible for anyone to kill her tonight, you had known I was going to dream of her on Day 9. And since everyone was on board for me proving my innocence, than why did someone go out of their way to tie me up? Obviously something's not right here. Someone wanted me dead for their own personal gain.

If I had known you were going to dream her on day 9, then why would I wait to do it? Why would I implicate myself in her death by waiting as long as I could before you could dream her? Does that make sense to you? No, Ammer, something isn't right here, and it seems to be you.

Ammer wrote:
And I just have a question, why are you SO positive that me being tied up and Katherine being killed by lava are so unrelated? Are you so knowledgeable on all the roles that there is no way for a lava killer to have a special power of tying people up?

Please, Ammer, refer to Night 8:
averly wrote:
Regan was attacked by lava, but was protected.

I didn't attack myself, thank you very much, so I'm pretty sure I didn't kill Katherine with lava.
---
Rachel, my logic is thus: I voted for you and then I was attacked. That's pretty much it. Care to roletrade?

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:55 pm 

Vote: Ammer
Move: Rivendell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Ammer
Vote: Rachel

This is depressing :( sorry Ammer, I said I wouldn't be voting for you but it seems like all evidence is against you.
Also, voting for Rachel since she's one of the people I know nothing about.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I really don't know who to vote for at this point. I trust Rachel and her innocence. Right now I really know nothing about DM, Pixa, Pink, Chipper, Miyu or Ange. Feel free to PM me if you care to roletrade or want to prove innocence. (If I missed anything in the thread about those listed, feel free to point me towards it).

Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siblings could be evil. That does seem a bit unlikely, alas, but it's a nice theory. The people you know nothing of, Nikita, that sure isn't big enough to encompass the amount of baddies, I believe. You've got a few liars in there. I don't want to get involved in this web that's formed. There's obviously weak links in there.

Unvote: Wind

Alas.

I think Pink is probably innocent from what she said, too.

Vote: DM

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

How many baddies would we normally have in a game of this size (I think we started with 33)?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry Wind. Just found out that you're innocent. If y'all voted for Wind on the basis of my accusation, please unvote now. Again, sorry about that, Wind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Around 10 or 11, excluding neutrals.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Regan wrote:
Ammer wrote:
I told YOU that I was going to dream of Katherine on Day 9 and suddenly I was tied up. While I think it is possible for anyone to kill her tonight, you had known I was going to dream of her on Day 9. And since everyone was on board for me proving my innocence, than why did someone go out of their way to tie me up? Obviously something's not right here. Someone wanted me dead for their own personal gain.

If I had known you were going to dream her on day 9, then why would I wait to do it? Why would I implicate myself in her death by waiting as long as I could before you could dream her? Does that make sense to you? No, Ammer, something isn't right here, and it seems to be you.

I may be misunderstanding your explanation, but are you saying if you had wanted to stop me from dreaming Katherine, why did you want wait till Night 11 to kill her? Again, I can't really reply because I don't quite understand what you're saying.

Ammer wrote:
And I just have a question, why are you SO positive that me being tied up and Katherine being killed by lava are so unrelated? Are you so knowledgeable on all the roles that there is no way for a lava killer to have a special power of tying people up?

Please, Ammer, refer to Night 8:
averly wrote:
Regan was attacked by lava, but was protected.

I didn't attack myself, thank you very much, so I'm pretty sure I didn't kill Katherine with lava.[/quote]

Good point.

But the folks in the dead thread seem to think the baddies are working together, so it is possible you're on the oliphant baddie team while working the lava people. It's not a far fetched claim.

In all honesty, I don't know what else to say. I was more than happy to prove my innocence and something came in the way on both nights. Furthermore, everyone went to vote for Wind based on Pink's accusation. I was the first one (Rachel didn't vote either) to outright REFUSE to vote for Wind. Now what baddie would actually do that?

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, if you knew Wind's role, it would have been a bit stupid.

I think DM is probably evil, from her general posting style and rather disconnected posts. It seems like she's just floating along and lying low, but not in a good way. We're not going to win with 100% evidence, there aren't enough people left, nor is there the time. DM is a good candidate.

/indepthanalysis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since we need to get rid of some baddies, I'm going to go with...

Vote: DM

I agree with Pixa..we haven't heard very much from DM, she does seem to by lying low. So unless she can prove her innocence, I'm going to vote for her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ammer wrote:
I may be misunderstanding your explanation, but are you saying if you had wanted to stop me from dreaming Katherine, why did you want wait till Night 11 to kill her? Again, I can't really reply because I don't quite understand what you're saying.

Exactly. If I knew that you were going to dream Katherine, then why wouldn't I just squash that as soon as possible? Your accusation is rather shaky, Ammer. Besides, how many people told you about Katherine?

Ammer wrote:
But the folks in the dead thread seem to think the baddies are working together, so it is possible you're on the oliphant baddie team while working the lava people. It's not a far fetched claim.

Night 11, Ammer:
averly wrote:
Regan was attacked by oliphants, but survived.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 55  Next