Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Battle for Middle-Earth Game Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:23 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Vote: Ammer
Vote: Rachel
Stay: Rivendell

Ammer, this proof is where?
Rachel because Regan voted for you. Bandwagons are necessary at this point.

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

loser wrote:
Vote: Rachel
Stay: Rivendell

Ammer, this proof is where?
Rachel because Regan voted for you. Bandwagons are necessary at this point.

Well, I don't know loser, I had stated openly to many people that I was going to dream of Katherine tonight. Suddenly she dies.

Is this a coincidence? I doubt it.

I had also stated a while ago to Regan that I was going to dream of Katherine, and suddenly I'm tied up.

Mind you, I can only dream of Katherine on ODD days so how is that EACH time I said I was going to dream of her, suddenly something goes wrong?

Surely you don't think I tied MYSELF up. I think someone is trying to purposely frame me. Maybe some of you should start looking into who exactly you're speaking to.

Vote: Regan

I'm just basing this on what I've seen. I've told you I was dreaming of Katherine before, and I was tied up. I told you last night I was dreaming of her again, and she dies.

From my perspective, it doesn't look good.

Move: The Shire

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So you've told many people that you were going to dream of Katherine, yet I'm the suspect? Good stuff, Ammer. The only reason I'm voting for you is due to the fact that every other person mentioned to be evil has been evil. You were mentioned, and it's getting difficult to trust your innocence. And isn't it possible that whoever tied you up did so to make executing you easier?

Let's take a look at what has happened. Katherine was killed by lava, I was attacked by oliphants, and you were tied up. Do any of these actions relate to each other? I don't know. It seems that the baddies are in tandem, yet after I voted for Rachel, I was attacked. Heck, I was attacked before, too.

That doesn't really add up, Ammer.

I'll say this, in case I don't get on before execution (which is highly unlikely). If I am executed or daykilled, then Ammer is 100% evil.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Regan wrote:
So you've told many people that you were going to dream of Katherine, yet I'm the suspect? Good stuff, Ammer. The only reason I'm voting for you is due to the fact that every other person mentioned to be evil has been evil. You were mentioned, and it's getting difficult to trust your innocence. And isn't it possible that whoever tied you up did so to make executing you easier?

Let's take a look at what has happened. Katherine was killed by lava, I was attacked by oliphants, and you were tied up. Do any of these actions relate to each other? I don't know. It seems that the baddies are in tandem, yet after I voted for Rachel, I was attacked. Heck, I was attacked before, too.

That doesn't really add up, Ammer.

I'll say this, in case I don't get on before execution (which is highly unlikely). If I am executed or daykilled, then Ammer is 100% evil.

Uh, if you actually read what I wrote, I said, "I have told many people I was going to dream of Katherine tonight,"

Now guess what?

I told YOU that I was going to dream of Katherine on Day 9 and suddenly I was tied up. While I think it is possible for anyone to kill her tonight, you had known I was going to dream of her on Day 9. And since everyone was on board for me proving my innocence, than why did someone go out of their way to tie me up? Obviously something's not right here. Someone wanted me dead for their own personal gain.

And I just have a question, why are you SO positive that me being tied up and Katherine being killed by lava are so unrelated? Are you so knowledgeable on all the roles that there is no way for a lava killer to have a special power of tying people up?

In all honesty, Regan, I'd like to think that you are just trying to detract attention away from you and pinpoint all the attacks on me.

Nice try.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Wind

A little birdie told me to beware of Wind, so I am. A trustworthy resource, indeed...

I'll change my vote later if something changes my mind, but I don't think that will happen.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just thought i'd pop on and check the results and already there are votes against me?!

I'm innocent, and am perfectly willing to share my role with you if you ask, just ask on thread or by pm.

For voting for me without even trying to find any more about me:

vote: regan
vote: loser

and incase i forget
move: the shire

I will read the thread properly when i get home from work, i've only skimmed it so far.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm not going to vote for Wind. I don't think she's evil and I am definitely doubting Pink's sudden "trustworthy source". Exactly where was this source this whole game and why did it just so happen to contact you at this time?

I'm going to cast my vote for,

Vote: DM

I don't know anything about your role, and as far as I can tell, you can be the other baddie out there.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ok i have read through the thread and i'm still a little confused at your logic for voting me Regan, but nevermind. As i stated before, if anyone wants to know my role I am more than happy to trade, just ask me.

I am however going to:

Unvote: Loser

I'm going to choose to believe Pink's source - as it's been said many times before this game, there is no advantage for someone to post false information on the thread as if it's not right they'll be next in line for execution, so i really dont see why pink would post it if there's a large chance of it not being true.l

Oh, and i think the attack on Pink was Gollum, spindly with long fingers is definately a description that would work for him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Unvote: Rachel

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Katherine was defeated. Chances are we'll have to defeat Ammer, too, at least, now we will. Wind... I'm willing to aim for a second execution. If there's information from a source, however much I'd like more information at this moment in time, the innocents are facing quite an urgent situation and thus should really be acting on whatever information they have. Vote now, questions later. Well, hopefully said questions will be answered before execution.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pink, I don't know where your little bird comes from but it was probably of the Nazgul variety. I've told lots of people my role. It's not something you can fake. Actually, I don't mind saying it on the topic - I'm one of the Siblings. I've been in touch with quite a lot of innocents through the game, they've known my role for ages. I was expecting to be dead today, not a suspect.
Now, your accusation is interesting because it means that your sources aren't 100% correct. I won't be voting for Ammer, at least for now, until I hear more about your so-called source.

Move: Lorien

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Unvote: Wind

I guess I believe you.

I don't think Pink's sources are the same as the one's we've been going by.

StealthStealthStealth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pink, I'm going to disagree with you as well. I haven't been in contact with many people this game, but on Wind I am over a hundred percent sure that she is innocent.

On Ammer, however, that does seem to be like a load of coincidences. And in WW, I'm not certain coincidences mean nothing at all until it's proven. Especially as there is no sure way of proving him innocent (if there has been a dream taint or such), I think the safest bet is to:
Move: Rivendell

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I have the ability to speak to Gandalf from beyond the grave 3 times. And no, it's not 100%, but I trust his senses on this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rachel was roaming about the Shire, when she saw Pink walking down one of the main roads. Suddenly Pink disappeared. Rachel blinked, looking around, but Pink was definitely gone.

Pink has disappeared. Her votes for this cycle will not count.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 55  Next