Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Battle for Middle-Earth Game Thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry...after reviewing the last few pages, I'm not convinced either. The extra details you added, malibu, made me doubt you a bit more. I'm sorry :(

Vote: malibu

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Vote: Malibu

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 am 

Seriously, can the neutrals please contact me? I know at least one of you has the role name Boromir, but I don't know the rest of them.

Ange wrote:
Sorry...after reviewing the last few pages, I'm not convinced either. The extra details you added, malibu, made me doubt you a bit more. I'm sorry :(

Extra details?

I don't know how I got dreamt evil, I'm assuming that it was a dream taint. Because quite clearly I was a good choice - it has you all convinced. Aside from that, all I said was my actual role.

I'm using my role reveal. If it harms the innocents, I apologise but you've only got yourselves to blame.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Malibu to late to save you now even if the dreamer was taunted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
malibu wrote:
Seriously, can the neutrals please contact me? I know at least one of you has the role name Boromir, but I don't know the rest of them.

Ange wrote:

Extra details?

I don't know how I got dreamt evil, I'm assuming that it was a dream taint. Because quite clearly I was a good choice - it has you all convinced. Aside from that, all I said was my actual role.

I'm using my role reveal. If it harms the innocents, I apologise but you've only got yourselves to blame.

From what I know the neutrals have already chosen sides. They could just as likely be lying.

Unovte: Malibu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:10 am 

Vote: Malibu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Vote: no execution

Your role seems a little weak to me, Malibu, and I'm not comfortable with it. However, the innocents have been dropping like flies and I hesitate to execute another. I'll hold off for now, though hopefully new information will arise tonight.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Votes:
malibu (19) - Ooga, Siniri, DM, loser, Wind, Nikita, Ammer, Rachel, Twiz, Pixa, Byakuya San, Katherine, Jas, Rubywinged, May, Ange, Alex, Chipper, machinedreams
No exec (2) - Pardona, Regan

Players still in Middle-Earth: 26 Majority Single: 14 Majority Double: 20

Execution, Day 7

Varda stood at the center of Weathertop, looking at the crowd. There was only some doubt in the crowd, but it was minimal.
Nienna was toying with the bow that Haldir had left behind. "Can I try this?" she asked, weeping.
"You think you can manage to execute someone?" Varda asked, surprised, and raising an eyebrow.
"Well, you haven't exactly been doing so well with your light thing," Nienna complained.
Varda shrugged. "Okay, then. Go for it."
Malibu was set against a stone, and Nienna raised the bow and aimed. The shot went somewhat wild, and ended up nicking Malibu on the shoulder.
"Well, obviously YOU can't aim," Varda heckled.

Result: Malibu was executed, but survived.

Locations:
the Shire: Ammer, Rubywinged
Bree: Pardona, Byakuya San, Katherine
Rivendell: loser, Miyu, Jas, Ange, Alex
Moria: machinedreams
Lothlórien: Wind, May
Isengard: DM
Fangorn Forest: Rachel, Twiz, Pixa, malibu
Minas Tirith: Ooga, Nikita, Christopher, Chipper
Helm's Deep:
Mordor: Siniri

Missed locations: Pink, Regan, Rox

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 am 

Night 7

Christopher roamed the streets of Minas Tirith, grateful that he made it there from Rivendell without any lava flows following him. Or so he thought. Just as he was about to turn a corner, he could smell burning. Some part of him hoped someone's home was burning and it was not what he thought it was. With an almost comic sigh, he turned and high-tailed it out of there, hoping to find some higher ground where the lava could not reach.

He finally found an outcropping of rocks to climb up on, but as he reached the top, he spotted yet more lava from up there. Eyes wide at the idea of two attacks, he lept off onto a part of the ground clear of lava, and made a run for it. Fortunately, he escaped death, but he was quite torn up from the rocks.

Though typically found at Lothlorien, Alex decided to visit her kin at Rivendell for a short while. She always found Rivendell a very lovely place, but right now it seemed a bit to open to her at times, compared to the safety the trees provided. She went out wandering around by her lonesome, a bit homesick. She was about a mile outside of the elven city when she spotted a large creature approaching, wielding a fiery whip. Anticipating what would occur, she fled, but the whip hit her arm, searing her nearly to the bone.

Then, to make matters worse, just as she escaped the monstrous creature completely, a large herd of oliphants came running towards her. Despite her quickness on her feet she just was not fast enough to avoid being trampled.

Wind was tossing and turning in her sleep, calling out occasionally, and generally disturbing the rest of the people around her. Concerned, Nienna knelt beside her, waking her from her nightmarish sleep. Terrified, Wind lashed out at first, but settled down as soon as she realized she was around who she hoped were friends. Unfortunately, she got so little useful sleep that she knew she would not be able to help much for the next day.

Results:
Christopher was attacked by lava and survived.
Christopher was attacked by lava again and survived.
Alex was attacked by a whip of fire and survived that attack, only to die after being run over by oliphants. She was
Galadriel, the elf characterized by her generous giving to help the Fellowship.
Wind is terrified. She cannot use any Special Powers for the next day/night cycle.

Day 8 Begins.

Players still in Middle-Earth: 25 Majority Single: 13 Majority Double: 19

Notes:
WOOHOO! :D We received all required lists tonight. Please keep it up - it makes things a lot more fun for everyone (especially Pickles and me - sometimes the lists are rather entertaining)

Set by Zilary.

Last edited by averly on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh another innocent gone. Again, do we have any leads on anyone else?
Also anyone care to roletrade? PM me. Being new to the game, I feel pretty alone! lol

Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just a quick note: I will be at doctor/eye doc appointments tomorrow afternoon (from roughly 12pm CST to around 6PM CST) so any PMs sent during that time will not be likely responded to until after that, unless averly is lucky to get off work early or I end up having a bit of time in between appointments. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, since I'm normally online during that time. :)
On the down side, my dad came over and looked at my throat and told me I probably have strep, so at least I'm not too crazy about feeling bad. :(
Never fear, though, the game WILL go on!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aaw. :( Hope things go well for you, Pickles.

Also -- two lava attacks last night? Doubler may want to tell someone who they targeted last night. That is a little fishy.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I just have a question for malibu, how can there be neutrals in LOTR? I thought you were either good or bad?

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:13 am 

Ammer wrote:
I just have a question for malibu, how can there be neutrals in LOTR? I thought you were either good or bad?

Isn't that a question best directed to our lovely hosts? I'm not the one who made the game. :P And clearly the 'neturals' aren't intended to stay that way the whole game, so really they do end up either good or bad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anyone really could be neutral - just depending on the hosts.
Boromir could be a good target for neutrality. If you look at it as anyone who wanted to use THE ring, or were clearly evil in their intentions - then they would be evil. With everyone else innocent. Well then Boromir could be neutral. Bilbo could be evil. Anyone in possession of any ring at any time could be evil.

Sauron, Saruman, Grima Wormtongue, Ring Wraiths - those are the ones who jump into my mind as clearly evil. As well as the orcs and Uruk-hai. You could also add a bunch of other somewhat more minor characters into the mix as well. Barrow-wights, Bombadil, Shelob, the Balrog, Goldberry - really no telling where Pickles and Averly took it. xD

Thank you. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 55  Next