Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ban the dragon? I'm confused.

Eurg. I almost typed 'confuzzled'. *shudders*))

Chem started the ignition in her car.

Oh, how she loved to drive! It gave her such a feeling of power. Too bad I don't have the power all to myself, she thought while pulling out of the school parking lot.

She began the drive home, going 35 miles per hour (or course- it was a school zone). She glanced in the rearview mirror, and cursed quietly to herself. There was no mistaking the flashing lights behind her- there was a police car.

She was tempted to speed up and lose the officer, but she knew they would get her in the end. She pulled over quickly, sighed to herself and watched as the officer walked towards her car.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(She means me. Swiss know how I am with evil plots, and plots in general. Nice try Commander, but you can't get rid of me that easily.)

"Lets have al little fun, shall we Drik?" Ryian cackled.

Drik shifted from on foot to the other, nervously, his masters ideas of "fun" were often unpredictable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The salamander released its grip on the back window of the car, where Ryian had ordered it when Chem left the psychics. It dropped to the pavement and scurried into the shadow of the car. Then it looked up. Straight up at the sun. As the officer walked to the car, the sun began to shine with greater intensity, as the temperature shot to 130 degrees F. However, the area around the car stayed at a warm 80 degrees.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I do not understand milord," Drik said.

"It is often small gestures of this sort that can gain the trust of mortals," Ryian said, "I plan to... aid her in the future, so that if and when it is nessasary to reveal myself, I will have proved myself to be on her side."

Drik nodded, knowing that Ryian had only scratched the surface of the grand, master plan he had for this mortal girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Aha. Sorry, Swiss. :P But I'm not going to ban anybody unless they give me a good reason to. :)))

The officer stopped for a moment.

What the-, he thought to himself. It had suddenly gotten so incredibly hot. He took a weak step towards the car- and found himself back in normal weather.

What's the matter with me? I must be delusional or something, he thought.

He continued walking towards the car.

"Scuse me, young lady. Can I see your license, please?" he asked her.

"Umm... sure, officer! Of course!" Chem replied with a false cheeriness in her voice. She reached into her wallet and combed through various credit cards and receipts- mostly belonging to her parents.

Suddenly, her face lost all color.

"I... seem to have... er... misplaced it, officer." Chem said softly, paler than a snowdrop.

"I see", the officer said grimly, "You know, driving without a license is a serious offence in this here town. I'm going to have to take you downtown", he said seriously.

"Yes, sir", Chem replied, very weakly, "I understand."

And with that, she carefully climbed out of the car and began walking with the officer towards his car.

((Now would be a wonderful time to prove you're on my side, Lord Dragonbane. :P))

Last edited by Bangel on Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Aw, poor Swiss, its okay, you tried...))
((But Dragon-boy better keep his mouth shut about my graverhound...)

~X, right, right, circle, R1, L2...~

"Crap, dude you are just too good at this, man."
"I know, but Soul Caliber is my fav at the moment..." replied Kai.

At that moment the intercom started. (sorry for the language, but this really happened, and i wanna keep acurate...)

"$%^& IT!! SHUT UP WHILE I'M HAVING MY MEETING!!" yelled the ever so loud Tony, President of the club. He picked up his chair and rammed it into the intercom.

((Yes tony did do that, got into big trouble too...))

"Mr. Gose..."
"Yes?"
"Could you send up Kai Lancer, some men are here to pick him up."

The whole class started to laugh at him. He just shrugged. "Fine, just for that, i'm pulling my funds."
"Sorry..."
"He'll be right up."
"Thank you Mr. Gose."

~Man, that's only half an hour of game play...who in the name of the nine dragons would wanna pick me up so early...~

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((acurate? That deffies the point...tried to bring in your dragon...and didn't read the 1st poits and now this? Your in for all telling off tommorow my dear))
((I was talking about Sora's graverhound...BAN THAT THING))

Sh'hal'dal steered Shiva over land and sea, desert and frozen waste-lands alike.
She was taking the senic rout as always.

But never the less the sky-line of a city loomed closer on the horizon...

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(*grumble, grumble* Dragon? Huh! Half-breed, smoke-spouting lizard is more like it. I'd like to see it try to breath fire! lol!)

Ryian grinned evily and squinted slightly. The sunlight focused in on the officer like light through a magnifying glass.

"Instant heat stroke!" Ryian laughed then turned to the slightly confused Drik, "The officer goes down, she calls the medics, saves his life, no ticket, or trip downtown!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Alright Shiva...do your stuff!" hollered sh'hal'dal.
Her frostbite mount bucked and winieghed, as a blue mist spread around them.

Now the two of them were both about the size of a small box of crayons, all mist and ice crytsals.

"Air conditioning...The perfect guise for a hot city day,no?"

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm still confused here, but I'm guessing someone in this RP has a dragon for a pet or something. That is definitely not allowed. Elementals are the only ones allowed to associate themselves with magical creatures, since they are magical creatures themselves. I also wish more people were active here... it doesn't mention anything about this in the RP rules- so I think I might send members PMs asking them be more active. Maybe. If anyone comes across any inactive RP members in AIM convos or something like that, could you please remind them about this RP?))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4