Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 10 Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

1. Crashed a motorcycle. And pushed it home two miles with a bloody leg and hip. Has scars to proove it.
2. Got stuck in a elevator.
3. Won the lottery. Beat that.
4. Seen Mamma Mia! The Movie five times in the first month of its premiere.
5. Failed to think of ten things that I've done and other people haven't.
6. Never been late for work.
7. Worked 52 days in a row without a day off.
8. Been fired. I hope this is one.
9. Camped in the desert.
10. Cross my eyes.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Paul wrote:
10. Cross my eyes.

I can do that, but only a little bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Paul wrote:
10. Cross my eyes.

I can do that.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

1. Hit a USSBA judge in the face with a brass instrument.

All I can think of at the moment...

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

1 - Walked right smack into a couple that was snogging in the school hallway.

2 - Won an "American Idol" style karaoke contest on a cruise ship.

3 - Marched in a Disney Parade.

4 - Ate a meal and didn't pay for it (I'm not proud of this. My friends were totally obnoxious and didn't realize they had to pay. They thought it was complimentary from the hotel...and then decided they weren't going to pony up the cash because the prices should have been noted somewhere (they were....). I and another guy actually stayed behind to foot the whole bill, which we were freaked about because we knew this was going to be expensive. But the waitress had a 'tude over my friend's 'tude and "forgot" to give us the bill. We waited as long as we could but our bus was pulling away before she decided she'd let us pay.)

5 - Hit a parked car with my own car.

6 - Hit two different people with my car. (Not...run them over...just whack them in the knees....they were asking for it)

7 - Played irish flute

8 - Shared a last name with a sick killer nurse who murdered people in my town hospital. People were afraid to ask if we were related. I'm sure we are somewhere down the line...but we're not that close.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

1) Watch someone fall from a third story balcony
It was absolute madness. I live in an bilevel apartment, and the balcony the guy fell from was right above my apartment. He fell backwards off his balcony (he was sitting on the edge of it, and had been drinking) just as I was about 15 feet from my door. He slid down this little roof thing (it's like an overhang with shingles) and cracked his head on the railing beside my front door and then landed in his neck (as in he landed on his neck in a way that his chin was touching his chest) on the cement five feet from my door :o

2) Perform CPR on someone with a broken neck and other various broken bones
By the time I recovered from shock ("OMGZDIDTHATACTUALLYHAPPEN??!?!"), his friends had come downstairs and were running up to him to try and shake him awake. I had to stop them from touching him which was difficult because they were inebriated and freaking out. Do you know how hard it is to convince someone that slapping a person's face who had just landed on his neck was a bad idea? Ridiculously difficult, apparently. Anyways, he wasn't breathing so I had to check his pulse.

Friends of guy: Oh man. This is soooo bad. OH MAN! What do we do? WHAT?
Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS? CALL 911!!!!

Eventually someone called 911. By that time, I had to roll him over because I couldn't find a pulse. Let me tell you. I don't think I'll ever forget what it was like to roll someone over who had a broken neck. By myself. I'm not sure I've ever cringed so much in my life. And then I CPR'd for a long time. I'm so thankful that my CPR coarses have made me paranoid, because I never travel without a face barrier/shield and gloves. Ever. And those items certainly came in handy.

3) Break up a fight between a group of elementary school kids who had knives
WHAT THE DEUCE IS WRONG WITH KIDS?

4) Change briefs of older men and women.
Long term care facility, yo 8)

5) Had a customer kicked out of a store
To be honest, I was working there and she was horrible and rude to me. I called security and had her removed from the store :D

6) Been homeless for a day
This was a fundraiser for a homeless shelter in my city. I collected pledges and then I lived on the streets for 24 hours. It was very humbling and very cold.

7) Witnessed four births (human) in one month. (This doesn't count if you work in a hospital!)
I sat with four teen girls, who didn't have anyone at the hospital with them, while they gave birth.

I think that's it. Otherwise, my life is pretty ordinary and lame.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Regan wrote:
It was absolute madness. I live in an bilevel apartment, and the balcony the guy fell from was right above my apartment. He fell backwards off his balcony (he was sitting on the edge of it, and had been drinking) just as I was about 15 feet from my door. He slid down this little roof thing (it's like an overhang with shingles) and cracked his head on the railing beside my front door and then landed in his neck (as in he landed on his neck in a way that his chin was touching his chest) on the cement five feet from my door :o

By the time I recovered from shock ("OMGZDIDTHATACTUALLYHAPPEN??!?!"), his friends had come downstairs and were running up to him to try and shake him awake. I had to stop them from touching him which was difficult because they were inebriated and freaking out. Do you know how hard it is to convince someone that slapping a person's face who had just landed on his neck was a bad idea? Ridiculously difficult, apparently. Anyways, he wasn't breathing so I had to check his pulse.

Eventually someone called 911. By that time, I had to roll him over because I couldn't find a pulse. Let me tell you. I don't think I'll ever forget what it was like to roll someone over who had a broken neck. By myself. I'm not sure I've ever cringed so much in my life. And then I CPR'd for a long time. I'm so thankful that my CPR coarses have made me paranoid, because I never travel without a face barrier/shield and gloves. Ever. And those items certainly came in handy.

So, did the guy survive?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:58 am 

Siniri wrote:
Regan wrote:

So, did the guy survive?

Siniri, you took the words right out of my mouth :P I hope he survived...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

To be honest, this happened a couple of weeks ago. I've spoken with his father once (the guy is in his early 20's), and his father said that he is in a coma and had pieces of his skull cut out so his brain could swell. I had this conversation a week or so ago and I haven't heard anything since. Madness.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[quote="Cyanna"]1 - Walked right smack into a couple that was snogging in the school hallway.[/quote

Holy crap. That beats all.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

1 - Been mistaken for a nineteen or twenty when I was only twelve
Went to a Ryan's in Hendersonville, North Carolina after going on a roadtrip, and the guy serving up the drinks was flirting like crazy with me.
And then he asks "Had a hard day, honey?" (because I'm sure my hair looked crazy as hell) and my dad pipes in "Don't see how since she's only twelve".
...dude didn't believe him and stared at me all throughout my dinner.

2 - Sat in the back of a church van in a parade
Our local church was in the Greer Christmas Parade (now there's a claim to fame) and there wasn't any room for myself and a couple of my friends in the seats, so they stuffed us in the back of the van.
The even worse part was there was only one Santa hat left, so we took turns wearing it. XD

3 - Been paid to tab silverware and unfold napkins at my mom's job, and not even work there
My mom's a waitress, and since my dad has bad health problems, there have been a lot of times I've spend the day at my mom's job with her.
Well, because D-cha works cheap and some of the other waitress are lazy, they pay me to tab their silverware and unfold napkins.
I think all in all I've made about $20 off of that. :3

Uh...I'll come up with more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
3: Almost 25 and still dateless.

That'll be me in 8 years :) But I guess it counts less for a person who is utterly repulsed by the idea of dating. :P

1. Had my ears cleared out under anesthesia - I was pretty much going deaf in fifth grade because of buildup. They put tubes in them too.

2. Watched a friend get attacked by a giant angry pig - please note this was in a video game, making it less tragic...but more bizarre, since the game really has nothing to do with pigs.

3. Written fiction from the point of view of an android bent on destroying the human race - and I think I'm successfully making my readers sympathize.

4. Gone to school wearing mass amounts of false facial hair - I pulled out an old, very messy black wig and tied it to my face for Talk like a Pirate Day in seventh grade.

5. Gotten a perfect score on level 20 of an online DDR-type game - this version happened to be a hundred times easier than any I've ever played though, as I'm generally just as bad with my fingers as with my feet.

6. Been in a 5-year high school program - next year I'll literally be in 13th grade :|

7. Found a Christmas Paint Brush as a random event on Neopets three times in one week - I miss 2001...

8. Cried at the end of "Return of the Jedi" - I'm one of those people who cries reeeally easily at fiction.

9. Rolled a 100-sided die - and it landed on 100. No lie. It was a cool thing...definitely more of a sphere than anything else.

10. Been expelled from kindergarten - well, not technically, but at the end of the year the school told my parents I couldn't come back, because they weren't cut out to deal with my unique brand of special needs. I didn't find this out for years though. I'd been suspended once that year too; don't remember what for.

I wish I could think of more interesting things. (I do have one that's pretty good but not quite forum-appropriate.) It's not my fault nothing exciting ever happens in my life! :(

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DM was on fire! wrote:

That kinda thing happens to me all the time. When I was nine and I was buying my guitar, the sales person was looking for a guitar and he's like "You're abouot 14, right?".
By grade six I could pass for 18. I was 5'5.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
DM was on fire! wrote:

Happened to me throughout middle and high school, but not 19 with 12... more like mid/late twenties to thirties from ~12 to 17... If I shave, then it works in the other direction now.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:22 pm 

Not sure if i know 10 , but.. i can try x3

1. Kissed a boy I had a crush on in kindergarten.
B-but he was cute....

2.got on the ground and started eating grass , then started mooing for 5 minutes.
MOOOOO

3.Eaten a slug
I cried.. maaaan....

4. Ran out of things to say in a word fight--- to someone younger than me.
Darn Saah and her long talking. :(

5. Almost drowned , along with my dad , in a wave pool.
It was scary , man!

6. Got into GT 2 years straight.
from 4th grade , now in 5th grde , in GT.

7. Invented a cool object in my mind.
Yeah, i uh, invented lots of stuff in my head once x3

8. Said you were 21 when you were really 10.
Ok... x3

9. I weigh 140 pounds right now.At age 10.
Hahahahah im very heavy and fat x3

10. still has a little-baby talk in me.
I doooooo!

extra:
Ive made up my own worlds , like darngit , and goshiness. :)

Avatar and Signiture by the loving , talented Neko. <3
ilu Neko

And , btw , in the avatar , that is my loving/lovable kitty cat lilly. I love her so much.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next