Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: ever lost a pet?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I admit, I suck at keeping pets as I spend more of my time on the computer. But the virtual pets I have fare better, but that could probably increase my suckiness and raise things like "How come you don't take care of real animals as good as the ones made of pixels?"
If someone actually did ask such a thing, I'd say the internet gives myself more capabilities. Then again, the ones I play offer easy ways out. Coming to a conclusion, I guess I'm just a greedy child who shouldn't of interfered with the animals.
I've only bought the fish but I did buy pellets for the turtles, but they didn't eat them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Turtles really should not be eating pellets anyways. They can suppliment their diet but they should not be the main ingredient in their diet. With exotic species (and yes turtles are exotic species) you need to be incredibly careful on what you feed them. Not feeding them correctly and lead to malnourishment, deformity and death.

No animal is an 'easy' keeper. Cats and dogs at least have a lot of good information available quite easily. But too many books printed on small animals and exotics can lead to untrue and unsafe information.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:16 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Xaidread wrote:
I admit, I suck at keeping pets as I spend more of my time on the computer. But the virtual pets I have fare better, but that could probably increase my suckiness and raise things like "How come you don't take care of real animals as good as the ones made of pixels?"
If someone actually did ask such a thing, I'd say the internet gives myself more capabilities. Then again, the ones I play offer easy ways out. Coming to a conclusion, I guess I'm just a greedy child who shouldn't of interfered with the animals.
I've only bought the fish but I did buy pellets for the turtles, but they didn't eat them.

thats just sick.im sorry but thats not right.and its no resone too abouse any real pets you have.im sorry.thats just sick.

Thank you Byakuya San for the set!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

So, basically what both of you are saying is that I should of learned more about the animals I was keeping, the equipment I should of have, and the right things they need. Plus, my ignorance is as sinful as it could get. But I'm through with keeping pets anyway. Probably, you might respond with "That's what they all say" or continue to scold me, and I think it's what I deserve, but nicholas, your frankness is becoming more than annoying for me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

this is why i dont like palin.im a big freak over anamle rights.im sorry im scolding you but im just like that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just a note, but please do not turn this into a political topic. Thank you. :)

Our beautiful blue beta Fredward died not too long ago. We were so sad. :( He was named after the beta before him, Freddy. We are waiting a bit before getting another because things are so busy atm. I have a feeling it will have a similar name. lol

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jas O'Lantern wrote:
Just a note, but please do not turn this into a political topic. Thank you. :)

Our beautiful blue beta Fredward died not too long ago. We were so sad. :( He was named after the beta before him, Freddy. We are waiting a bit before getting another because things are so busy atm. I have a feeling it will have a similar name. lol

so sorry.i REAllY know what thats like.*counts fingers*iv hade 15 of um.and nine are still alive.i know what its like too have one die.its gross too.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2