Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: WEAPON ADVICE & RECOMMENDATIONS
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:44 am 

I used to own a CBT, but I didn't like it very much. It was always hard for me to time my heal correctly.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm 

fzun wrote:
Twlor - sell your two swords and upgrade to dual y-blasters while they're cheap. Also sell your green SS and get a greater healing scroll.

I'm looking to advice too. When is a good time to upgrade from my SSYT to a CBT? I have 200hp atm which will stay that way for a while since I'm training all my other stats to be even with that and will take a while.

wowo i posted this so long ago i forgot about it i have since upgarded seans stats and weapons a lot after advice from the neobaords but i am still holiding onto my GSS i don't like the healing scrolls breaking and the fact that it is pre damage i love my GSS and am sticking to it but thaks for the reply though! :)

thanks 3lla

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

twlor wrote:
fzun wrote:
Twlor - sell your two swords and upgrade to dual y-blasters while they're cheap. Also sell your green SS and get a greater healing scroll.

I'm looking to advice too. When is a good time to upgrade from my SSYT to a CBT? I have 200hp atm which will stay that way for a while since I'm training all my other stats to be even with that and will take a while.

wowo i posted this so long ago i forgot about it i have since upgarded seans stats and weapons a lot after advice from the neobaords but i am still holiding onto my GSS i don't like the healing scrolls breaking and the fact that it is pre damage i love my GSS and am sticking to it but thaks for the reply though! :)

Ermmmm the GHS doesn't break lol. I've been using one since they came out and I've never seen it break once but *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

These are my stats, I'm up to the Snowbeast. Any recommendations on what I should get rid of?
I have 2 million to spend.

Level: 105
Health: 220 / 223
Strength: ULTIMATE (170)
Defence: GREAT (25)

Patched Magic Hat
Downsize!
Scuzzys Comb
Red Frost Cannon
Honey Potion
Ring of the Lost
Ylanas Blaster

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:29 pm 

Siouxper wrote:
I used to own a CBT, but I didn't like it very much. It was always hard for me to time my heal correctly.

I use a CBT now and I love it. Works wonders...take a little bit of getting used to, but it doesnt take long to figure out how to use it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:31 pm 

orangeman8787 wrote:
Siouxper wrote:

I use a CBT now and I love it. Works wonders...take a little bit of getting used to, but it doesnt take long to figure out how to use it

Yeah, if you're good with timing, CBT is amazing. I may pick one up again if I ever decide to keep doing 2P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:37 pm 

CBT is a fantastic weapon

I enjoy it...I will be keeping it until I move out of its range..I think I will be there for a while

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:40 pm 

orangeman8787 wrote:

I enjoy it...I will be keeping it until I move out of its range..I think I will be there for a while

Hey, when I was browsing through my usergroup info, I just realized who you are :lol:

Now I have the "fun" of selling my gallery so I can buy another BD set xD Would this be a pretty good 1P set?

SoS
SoS
F-Pot
G-Bomb
PSH (situational)
D!
KLP
PPot x2 (situational)

And maybe a J-Pot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm 

Siouxper wrote:
orangeman8787 wrote:

Hey, when I was browsing through my usergroup info, I just realized who you are :lol:

Now I have the "fun" of selling my gallery so I can buy another BD set xD Would this be a pretty good 1P set?

SoS
SoS
F-Pot
G-Bomb
PSH (situational)
D!
KLP
PPot x2 (situational)

And maybe a J-Pot.

I have NEVER been a fan of J-pot...it is basically just a glorified once pet battle sos...not very useful...a waste in my opinion. that set looks pretty good though

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 pm 

orangeman8787 wrote:
Siouxper wrote:
orangeman8787 wrote:

SoS
SoS
F-Pot
G-Bomb
PSH (situational)
D!
KLP
PPot x2 (situational)

And maybe a J-Pot.

I have NEVER been a fan of J-pot...it is basically just a glorified once pet battle sos...not very useful...a waste in my opinion. that set looks pretty good though

What would you recommend instead of the J-Pot? I am debating whether to keep training Defence or to just leave it. It'd be a huge waste of money if I never went back to 2P, but if I decide to do 2P again, I'd regret it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:49 pm 

Siouxper wrote:
orangeman8787 wrote:
Siouxper wrote:

SoS
SoS
F-Pot
G-Bomb
PSH (situational)
D!
KLP
PPot x2 (situational)

And maybe a J-Pot.

What would you recommend instead of the J-Pot? I am debating whether to keep training Defence or to just leave it. It'd be a huge waste of money if I never went back to 2P, but if I decide to do 2P again, I'd regret it.

there is no chance I would ever fight without evened def...I just don't like battling like that..I have always trained def. By the way, take a peek at my shiney new def boost ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:54 pm 

Great new Defence boost :o You're lucky to have a balanced pet xD

What would you recommend I upgrade next? G-Sword is terribly overpriced, LEV is so far away, HRoT requires me to train a lot of Agility, PCC is just as good as SoS in 1P, shields aren't worth using unless you have a high Defence boost :(

Or should I just train my pet some more?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 pm 

That was a lot of questions for me to answer....we will see what I can remember :P

yes I am very pleased with my new Def boost

if you really are going to do just 1player...you may want to look into a couple of the full blockers like SoPT, ISS, RoTL as well as some others...

I would still advise at least attempting to even your str and def...you will be happy you did if you ever decide to battle 2p again...I also think that if you had the even str and def boost, you would want to do more 2p battling...

up to you though ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:10 pm 

orangeman8787 wrote:
That was a lot of questions for me to answer....we will see what I can remember :P

yes I am very pleased with my new Def boost

if you really are going to do just 1player...you may want to look into a couple of the full blockers like SoPT, ISS, RoTL as well as some others...

I would still advise at least attempting to even your str and def...you will be happy you did if you ever decide to battle 2p again...I also think that if you had the even str and def boost, you would want to do more 2p battling...

up to you though ;)

Thanks for the advice Blake :)

My Str and Def are both at 125 boost and my set is...decent, but I am just not good enough :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm 

if you need anything else Zach, let me know...either here or on neo :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next