Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: neopets plans: sick of getting suspended or frozen?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:32 pm 

okay this is for all of you out there that are sick of getting frozen and suspended for stupid things like talking about real life situations, real life trading, "dating", etc. we all know we get into trouble sometimes, but some of you have 5 accounts due to freezing or suspension. new friends, new neopoints, and new pets all for what? ONE LITTLE MISTAKE! now, if you love neopets i suggest you get off this board. if you wnt to show TNT that we want to have a little bit of fun...

Note to the Mods: This thread is just an idea thread for dealing with TNT problems.

okay...

im starting a boycott for neopets. actually a guild. i need lots of people in it too! but this guild isn't a regular guild. its for TNT dealing with only. thats it. plots and letters. ideas! so if you want to join neomail: eeshasqueaks and reserve your position now!

Post subject: Re: neopets plans: sick of getting suspended or frozen?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Did you cut and paste this from a Neoboard? My eyes are killing me.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

danielsgurl wrote:
okay this is for all of you out there that are sick of getting frozen and suspended for stupid things like talking about real life situations, real life trading, "dating", etc. we all know we get into trouble sometimes, but some of you have 5 accounts due to freezing or suspension. new friends, new neopoints, and new pets all for what? ONE LITTLE MISTAKE!

RULE #2
Quote:
Neopets is not a dating agency: Posting any offensive or sexual messages, including while role-playing as your pets. This also includes sexual role-play, advertising dating/mating/marriage websites, dating guilds, or chat boards for you or your Neopet. Neopets is not the place to try to find a boyfriend/girlfriend for yourself, your friend or your Neopet. We do not condone the posting of message boards that invite other users for *naughty" or *hot* chats or other such inappropriate offsite activity, even by implication.

If you can not abide by the rules than do not play on the site.

Not many people will have sympathy for those who flout the rules and then whinge about being frozen.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Like Daze already stated, follow the rules on Neopets and you won't get frozen. The idea of starting a guild to deal with Neopets doesn't seem like a good idea to me and is just a way to gain more negative attention for yourself.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]