Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Magical Chia Pops
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've searched many times for magical chia pops, specifically the Magical Thornberry Chia Pop. I can never find it and all other kinds (for sale at least...I found one of each in a gallery). So, a few questions:

1) Are these retired?
2) If not, how frequently are these stocked at the Snow Foods shop?
3) What is their usual market price (assuming they actually show up on the Trading Post)?
4) Would I have better luck trying to lab my pet into a plant-Chia?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject: Re: Magical Chia Pops
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I don't know if this is an issue with your searches, but in case it has been, the item's name is just "Thornberry Chia Pop"--a lot of the magical ones that don't have non-magical counterparts are like that.)

Going by Neoitems's database, they're all r99, so they're restocked extremely rarely and snatched up quickly. The Magical Chia Pops on the Trading Post are all unretired, but I can't find a Thornberry one to know for sure on that one.

As to price...pretty much everyone selling is just asking for neomailed offers. Since all of these Chia Pops are Gourmet Club Foods, there are a lot of ridiculously rich players clamoring for them The lab may be slow, but it's almost definitely going to be the cheapest way to get a plant Ch-ch-chia.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Figgy Pudding wrote:
(I don't know if this is an issue with your searches, but in case it has been, the item's name is just "Thornberry Chia Pop"--a lot of the magical ones that don't have non-magical counterparts are like that.)

Been trying both, and after I found the chia pop gallery I mentioned I was sure on the names for all of them.

Quote:
Going by Neoitems's database, they're all r99, so they're restocked extremely rarely and snatched up quickly. The Magical Chia Pops on the Trading Post are all unretired, but I can't find a Thornberry one to know for sure on that one.

'Twas afraid of that, but good to know they still stock every now and then.

Quote:
As to price...pretty much everyone selling is just asking for neomailed offers. Since all of these Chia Pops are Gourmet Club Foods, there are a lot of ridiculously rich players clamoring for them The lab may be slow, but it's almost definitely going to be the cheapest way to get a plant Ch-ch-chia.

Huh...Gourmet Food, eh? That might help explain the rarity on the Trading Post. Speaking of the ch-ch-ch-chia, it would be fun to have a Grass Chia. Or...an Alfalfa Chia or whatever grows from the real life chias.

Thanks for the help!

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You'd probably have better luck morphing your pet into a chia and then zapping it in the hopes for thornberry :P

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, the Lab Ray would be the way to go. I got a Pea Chia that way - I had a bunch of Chia Morphing and Transmog Potions tucked away in my SDB (this was back before the prices shot waaay up) and used most of them before I got the zap.

I had a Tomato Chia for a while (my currently lab rat - the Pea Chia used to be a lab rat, and once it got to Pea, I switched) and I got it by trading for a Tomato Chia Pop, but that was a long time ago.

(I really want a Blueberry, Chocolate, Gooseberry or Plushie Chia, but am out of potions and don't play enough to have anywhere near enough neopoints or loot to trade for a Chia Pop or Paint Brush)

My current lab rat is a Red Yurble at the moment, and if it turns Halloween, Fire, Island or Pirate before changing species, I'm going to have to send a Lab Map to another account....

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/26638
http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ind or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/tra <----please click one, if you don't mind (Don't need ind at the moment)

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:24 pm 

Iron Chef, do you know anyone with Chia Flour? They can give it to you, you equip it in 1st slot, they steal it and use it on your pet to turn it into a Chia for free.

I got my Split Chia and Thornberry Chia from the lab :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]