Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare is here
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eh, I ended up going with Abigail out of lack of concentration. Well, the shoes are nice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rawr! I hate this game so very much. Gave up earlier n went to click Abigail, but brain malfunction meant i clicked AAA >.< now i'm pretty much out of the chance of getting 2nd prize >.<

2mins later:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :x

*insert extremely vulgar and inappropriate language here*

I only went and got a score of 1350 straight after this post, only to find out I had already sent 3 scores. Thats just messed up. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tip don't send any scores on the game until AFTER you beat whomever it is you are challenging. That way you don't miss count thinking you've only sent one or two scores and end up sending all 3 without reaching whom you want. but Phlameseeker with the new rule doesn't that mean if your score was high enough it counts toward abigals score tho you don't get the prize for that day?

Honestly I'm a bit confused on how that new rule works. o_O

*edit*
Quote:
Even if you decide to take on AAA's score and come up short, you will automatically be credited for a win over Abigail if the score you send is higher than hers. However, when doing this, you will not receive either AAA or Abigail's daily prize for this game.

So wouldn't that mean if you challenged AAA accidentally and sent scores that didn't add up to his you get Ab's credit no prize and umm well a good ol 'that sucks for you' from tnt?

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jerch wrote:
Turns out that the "Est. Value" of Colourful Kiko Candy Basket is only 800 NP..... :P

Did you know it's unbuyable? People are asking anywhere from 125k to 200k for it... :P

Rubywinged wrote:
So wouldn't that mean if you challenged AAA accidentally and sent scores that didn't add up to his you get Ab's credit no prize and umm well a good ol 'that sucks for you' from tnt?

I think that's correct. That's why I haven't accepted challenges for either until I've actually made the score, then I send it. That way, in case I accidentally send a score that beats Abi's, I don't lose out. Especially in the case of Volcano Run II, where the restart and send score are flip-flopped than that of most games I tend to play.

Whew. I made it, though! (for Volcano Run, that is). Oddly enough, when I did finally make it, I soared through with a 1520. I was shaking when it was over though, it was crazy! I'm 6/6 for AAA on release day...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Uggghhh, this game... Daily Dare has turned me into a potty mouth. *stuffs a cork in the volcano thingies and goes to take a break* x_x

Also, I have learned that the volcanoes start appearing around 500m, and a trick for the gems is to collect up to 440, then hold off on anymore of them until you see two sets of 3 in one screen. You can get a 500 bonus instead of 450 that way. :)

I hope Bouncy Supreme and Kreludan Mining Corps are in DD, I will kick some serious butt on those days.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yay I got it! :D Took me tons of practicing, but I got it. Now just to beat 700 on Kiko Match.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:59 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
How's this for close? I just got it, literally a minute ago. I'd gotten the score ten minutes before, but it had the window error again, but I just managed to squeak in a second-in-a-row 1200+ score.

It's Ultimate Bullseye now. 85 for AAA and 15 for Abigail. They're not making it easy this time, are they?

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Just keep playing till you get a couple of balloons- the bonuses will take you over 85.

Congratulations, you won your challenge!
AAA has awarded you Ultimate Arrow Hat.

That's quite cute actually, but annoying it looks like all the prizes are going to be wearables.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Dunno about you, but I am glad to have an easy, and more importantly, short challenge for a break.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

More wearables? Hmmm.. I do think most of the prizes are rather cute, but i do miss the variety from last year, I wonder if there's a possibility of them giving us the duel duty wearables like the during the advent calendar? Like toy+wearable or furniture+wearable.... I would love to get at lease 1 furniture item from this.. and yes, i'm a greedy person :P

On a side note.... I really hope the plot prizes doesn't go the way of DD prizes, and remain a good mix of weapons/books/furniture/wearables, something for everyone so to speak.

Warped Logic:

If truth if knowledge, knowledge is power, and power corrupts, then are the liars in the world really the good guys?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well that wasn't hard. Probably the easiest challenge after Meepit Juice B.

Still standing, AAA 7/7.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ARGH. Volcano Run = evil.
I hope Pterattack is in DD. Because I will kick butt seriously. x_X

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aw, Ultimate bullseye :(
That's the one game I hoped would never come up, I suck at it since it got revamped.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I must say I am extremely dissappointed that AAA's score in UBII isn't higher.

Abigail's is well - you could close your eyes and aim and still get higher than her.

The last couple of AAA's have been at the upper end of the highscore board, so why is UBII so low for AAA?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Maybe cause lots of people have trouble?

any way I got 254 which MIGHT get my a GOLDEN TROPHY :D :D :D :D :D (to bad I had the avvie)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next