Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Return of Dr. Sloth [Split 10]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:21 pm 

Please use Sword of Skardsen. Please please please... Ring of The Lost works wonders there, othervise I'm looking at a loss. 1 win so far...

Hope theres not another BD difficulty level, or I'm right out of game too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

micce89 wrote:
Hope theres not another BD difficulty level, or I'm right out of game too.

Me too. I'm at no wins still, though I got him down to 15 points...and was frozen and then thus died. Arg!!!!! So close...but yet, so far away.
My husband was able to squeeze in 5 wins last night. He didn't want to try for 10, cause he didn't think he'd make it and he wanted to keep his numbers nice.

I hope that they don't just abruptly end this story line. It's been going well...but if it ends up being no problem to find the token and end the whole thing...that would be kinda a letdown. I mean, I hope they have trouble finding and/or getting to the token. There needs to be depth to the rest of the plot, like there has been so far.
Or even better - that Sloth has figured out how to use part of the token's powers, and we have to counter it. Or something.
I guess I don't want an immediate "yeah, we found the token, happy happy joy joy, Sloth is instantly defeated and the war is over!!!!!!"

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I managed to beat him once. I had to buy a smoke bomb, lucky robots foot and two 15 icons muffins to do the trick though. Lol :D
I atleast wanted to beat him once, just to be sure :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I found someone doing very well in the battles, check out
http://www.neopets.com/battledome/bd_us ... abbieville
She's in the 1000's of wins, 453 against Primary Grundo Bot RZ894, no losses so far with this plot.
:o

Quietly contemplating life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

News is up. No new chapter, opponent or step.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Daze wrote:
News is up. No new chapter, opponent or step.

Not really a huge shocker for me...they just released a comic and opponent yesterday. But I can't beat that dude...

*patiently waits for a next step*

EDIT
Goodness! That player that has the high scores has 2875 hps and is at level 752 :o

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I managed to beat the last challenger once and lost to him twice .. guess I'll stick to the grundos and Junior Squadron till a new step is released.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My weapons are just too weak. I went out and bought a few brain muffins but he just healed and brought me down to ~200hp. I'd be lucky to draw with that. My set is just so terrible, my pet really has the potential to knock the snot out of him.

Would anyone be willing to let me borrow a weapon or two? I have collateral in pure (up to 15.2m), we could go the 1 hour nf-only auction route... I'm a longtime PPTer, trustworthy... It's not against the rules since TNT has said you can lend stuff to others for avatars. I just want to beat him once. PM me if so, I don't care what item(s) as long as it's over 9 icons. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:55 am 

Wow, with 15.2 mil, you could easily purchase your own 9 or 9+ icon weapon for your arsenal. I suggest Mask of Coltzan (8 offense, quite a bit of dark and earth defense) for 3.7 mil in the tower, or even just something inexepensive like the Golden Compass (9 offense, 3 dark) ... the key for this big guy is defense against dark and against light (from what I recall). Seriously... with that kind of cash I think it is reasonable to invest in the start of a good weapon set.

On a secondary note, what's your secret for making NPs??? :) I've been on this game forever and earning NP is a sloooooow process for me.

Good luck!

Annika

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:46 am 

tippey wrote:
I found someone doing very well in the battles, check out
http://www.neopets.com/battledome/bd_us ... abbieville
She's in the 1000's of wins, 453 against Primary Grundo Bot RZ894, no losses so far with this plot.
:o

She's winning the IDB tournament by a very wide margin:

http://idb.finalhit.org/uploads/kagemuc ... eague.html

Those scores aren't updated to include the newest opponents, but that information will be out shortly.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Alright...just a quick note about the 3 mod puzzles. Seriously, this is not as hard as it looks, nor is it as time consuming as it seems. You just need a method. A smart method that eliminates the combos that simply won't work. On the first page of this thread there are a list of petpages that will help. If some of these are just confusing, may I also suggest Reggie_Hercules's page. This is the same method that I explained on LadyRheyna's page, but I think more simple, because you are not needing to write everything down.

As an example, I did arogance1's #4 puzzle using my method. (because secretly, I really enjoyed doing these) There are less than 70 possible combos to try to solve this. Less than 70!! (Took me about 20 minutes.) I did the entire puzzle, but it might have been solved much sooner using the first or second set of combos.

Anyway, my point is to at least try to read one of these pages & get an idea about a method that will work for you.

Crystal
and...you can always ask questions to help move you in the right direction. :D

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Navar57 wrote:
Alright...just a quick note about the 3 mod puzzles. Seriously, this is not as hard as it looks, nor is it as time consuming as it seems. You just need a method. A smart method that eliminates the combos that simply won't work. On the first page of this thread there are a list of petpages that will help. If some of these are just confusing, may I also suggest Reggie_Hercules's page. This is the same method that I explained on LadyRheyna's page, but I think more simple, because you are not needing to write everything down.

As an example, I did arogance1's #4 puzzle using my method. (because secretly, I really enjoyed doing these) There are less than 70 possible combos to try to solve this. Less than 70!! (Took me about 20 minutes.) I did the entire puzzle, but it might have been solved much sooner using the first or second set of combos.

Anyway, my point is to at least try to read one of these pages & get an idea about a method that will work for you.

Crystal
and...you can always ask questions to help move you in the right direction. :D

Great post. Thanks for the suggestions. Off I go to do them.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

annika wrote:
Wow, with 15.2 mil, you could easily purchase your own 9 or 9+ icon weapon for your arsenal. I suggest Mask of Coltzan (8 offense, quite a bit of dark and earth defense) for 3.7 mil in the tower, or even just something inexepensive like the Golden Compass (9 offense, 3 dark) ... the key for this big guy is defense against dark and against light (from what I recall). Seriously... with that kind of cash I think it is reasonable to invest in the start of a good weapon set.

On a secondary note, what's your secret for making NPs??? :) I've been on this game forever and earning NP is a sloooooow process for me.

Good luck!

Annika

Trust me, I know what I could buy (*drools at SoS*), but with current prices I'd be ripped off (except HT items, but they're impossible to sell back at original price). I don't want to be stuck with it, I just want to borrow. I want it for just 5 minutes to get one win against him.

My secret: 6+ years, games, and codestone reselling during war times.

Pleeease somebody? :battar:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

NEXT STEP?!?!?!?!

http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/tokens.phtml

If you go to Kreludor and scroll to the bottom, you'll see a space shuttle. Click on it. I don't know why this is up before the news, but it is!

EDIT
It reminds me of the Potions exercise from ToW. That being said...I have NO idea what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I went to testing station 55 (I chose a random number myself; I tried 42, but it was booked), and it's actually reminding me of the grave digging aspect of ToW, despite the fact that I didn't have any opportunity to play in ToW. There are four slots to a station, and... we'll have to do something, I guess. Two people just joined my station, but without a fourth, I can't validate what, exactly, we'll be doing.

Heat Testing, by the way. Whatever that entails. I'm testing for heat tolerance, I guess.

My Dinomon needs your help!
Click here to feed him the flesh of the living!
Get your own at Dinomon!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next