Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare is here
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yay, I beat AAA today. I got an evil coconut which put me at 212 and promptly quit, lol.

I think I like Abigail's prize better though. At least it'll be cheap to buy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Yaaay a new Daily Dare. Time for me to update PPT with it.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:12 am 

Daily Dare Day 3: Itchy Invasion

AAA prize (1000 points) is Itchy Invasion Background (wearable).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

remember the code pest will refill your meter once so use it wisely and god this was an easy one YAY!

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm just bad at games I think! I can't get above 700 on this one, even using the 'pest' cheat.

I don't see myself beating AAA on every launch day, but I'm determined not to cave this quickly!

ETA Done! Mostly Daily Dare seems to give me a list of games I intend never to play again. Hopefully it will be one I like tomorrow!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Phew, quite hard. Made it on my fifth try.
I don't like this game :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

the other prize is petpetpet crackers.

hmm... so far the prizes have all been 1 wearable or 1 food item, i hope they at least vary it slightly, like a couple of books or some furniture maybe? Please TNT? :battar:

Warped Logic:

If truth if knowledge, knowledge is power, and power corrupts, then are the liars in the world really the good guys?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So far so good, 3/3 AAA's; the games so far are those I like (I played itchy invasion daily until they nerfed the ratio) or am good enough to get good scores at. Throw in hasee bounce and kass basher and I'll be really happy.
It does seem like the pattern is 1 food/1 wearable. Hope it's mostly backgrounds and foreground accessories, so my baby kougra can use it.

For itchy invasion- play with a big window (easier to see the bugs); refill every 7th/8th shot (you die when you run out), and go by rows. Prioritize the higher valued bugs- particularly when you just need one or two more. (Mozito > Blumbuz > Zytch > Itchi > Blechy). You should hit 1k (or a bit past it) at the end of level 5 or early level 6.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Awesome! Here's too my luck holding out and me being able to beat AAA on every day. 3/3 so far!

I do have a question though - last year when the plot started, there was a list of all the games that were going to be released so that people could plan ahead. Is there any list like that this time around, or are we just free-balling it? If there is one, I'd like to practice games I'm not very good at before they day they launch.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This one shouldn't be hard for me once I get home. I've gotten over 1000 without the cheat 'pest' before. Yesterday's was quite easy for me, as I'd scored close to 500 on it before they messed with the ratio.

I, too, wish they'd posted a list of all the games, as I'd like to know what I need to aim for, but I haven't seen such a list around. I'd like to know if I need to start working on Destruct-O-Match, and if so, if they're going to make us get the avvie score on it again.
Here's a link to last year's list, in case you want an idea of what all was up for last year: Last Year

Edit: Ugh. It looks like so far, the games we've had have had significantly higher scores for AAA this year. If we end up having Destruct-O-Match, I'm doomed.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Last edited by Pickles on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pickles wrote:
This one shouldn't be hard for me once I get home. I've gotten over 1000 without the cheat 'pest' before. Yesterday's was quite easy for me, as I'd scored close to 500 on it before they messed with the ratio.

I, too, wish they'd posted a list of all the games, as I'd like to know what I need to aim for, but I haven't seen such a list around. I'd like to know if I need to start working on Destruct-O-Match, and if so, if they're going to make us get the avvie score on it again.
Here's a link to last year's list, in case you want an idea of what all was up for last year:http://pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32806&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Daily+Dare

...Grr.... my high score of Destruct-O-Match was (and still is) 2,493, and it was the ONLY game that I gave up on AAA last year.....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jerch wrote:
...Grr.... my high score of Destruct-O-Match was (and still is) 2,493, and it was the ONLY game that I gave up on AAA last year.....
Same here. (well not on the score, but the it being the only one I couldn't do last year.) Hence why I'm worried they'll pull it back in.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Uggh. My highest in Itchy Invasion was 860, but I just played 15 times and could only get up to 590. Fortunately for me, I have all month to try for it because I was out the day-of prizes starting on the first -- I was flying all day Saturday, so I couldn't get AAA's required score before going to bed, and I didn't want to settle on Abigail when I know I can get AAA's. I just hope we don't have the buzzer game -- I don't think I could even get Abby's score on that one.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The one I hope doesn't come back is Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars... It took me hundreds of goes just to beat AA, never mind AAA! If that comes up, I'm not even trying for the top prize any more.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

3 of AAA's down. I'm mainly trying harder because of the backgrounds and wearables :lol:

So far they're all games I hate, hopefully next time I'll get something I'm actually good at.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next