Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare is here
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Whew, barely slide by on that one. Couldn't have done it without the cheats, though!

I'm really aiming to go for the top one this time.
Last year, I went for Uberiffic (dratted Destruct-O-Match), and was disappointed with the end prize, as the only unique one (of the four) was The Ultimate Prize. I'm not sure if I'll go for Uberiffic or Megasuperb this year (if I can't make Ultimate, that is). The Megasuperb ended up being worth more than the Uberiffic, since it was actually somewhat easier to get Uberiffic. {shrugs}

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Just a reminder here of the new rule:

Even if you decide to take on AAA's score and come up short, you will automatically be credited for a win over Abigail if the score you send is higher than hers. However, when doing this, you will not receive either AAA or Abigail's daily prize for this game.

This means if you can't beat AAA after challenging him, send a score to beat Abigail to still be in the running for the montly prize.

You forfeit the daily prize to keep in the running for the bonus prize.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Sweet, another Daily Dare! With a storyline! You bet I'm on board. :peace:

Anyway, I'm aiming for the Ultimate Prize this time around, but whether I get it or not really depends on the game selection and my schedule this month. So far, so good - got 2900-ish for a score using the cheats posted here and by getting as many extra points as possible during the first few rounds.

Random thought: We never see the back of Avinroo's jacket, but I'll bet you a nickel that, judging from the style, he's sporting an old Atari logo on it. :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

All i can say is AHHH!!!!

I really dislike meepit juice break.... must keep trying...... i've only been playin for like 3 hours -.-

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

WOW! Just got here. There has only been one day right?

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lee wrote:

LOL, thanks Pickles. I don't know what happened. o_O

Yes, the dare only started to day - the 1st.

Last edited by Daze on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yea! Yea! Yea! FINALLY! Just barely beat AAA's score with a 2771. whew! I don't think I'll play Juice Break for a loooonng looonnng time!

Woo Hoo!

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lee wrote:

I believe Daze meant to answer this as yes. March 1st is the first day. Good luck!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Daze wrote:
Just a reminder here of the new rule:

Even if you decide to take on AAA's score and come up short, you will automatically be credited for a win over Abigail if the score you send is higher than hers. However, when doing this, you will not receive either AAA or Abigail's daily prize for this game.

This means if you can't beat AAA after challenging him, send a score to beat Abigail to still be in the running for the montly prize.

You forfeit the daily prize to keep in the running for the bonus prize.

Are you sure? Where does it say that? I sent a ~2500 score (just gave up) and it still says "You have defeated
Abigail 0 times". If I'm disqualified for the entire competition on the first day I'm going to be smurf.

Edit: Oh, the rules :oops: But, I already hate this DD. 2700 is just... I don't know. Maybe my computer's just running fast or something, it's just an insane game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:23 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

well after playing that game for hours upon hours i've had to give up and not go for AA I have never felt like swearing at a game so much in my life.... i hate this game HATE HATE HATE!!!

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Day 2:

Wicked Wocky Wobble

AAA:200

Abigail:40

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

J'deteste Wicked Wocky Wobble! Especially the music lol. Anyway, managed to beat Abigail and got:

Congratulations, you won your challenge!
Abigail has awarded you Wicked Wocky Wobble Sandwich. Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

AAA's prize is "Wicked Wocky Wobble Helmet", yet another wearable...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh, that sandwich is cute. Wonder if I can pick one up on the Wiz...
I beat AAA again today, and the helmet isn't that bad looking. Then again, pickers can't be choosers, winning things is the only way I seem to get anything for my gallery closet.

Obviously, I shouldn't be typing or playing games at 3am. :I

Last edited by Aristide on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yikes! My all time high score is 118 on Wicked Wocky Wobble and it's mother's day, supposed to be spending quality time with my mum! Might have to go for AA instead.

ETA Done! Not as hard as I thought. My tips include:
-The cheat for this game- type 'Wocky' and a timer will fall which, if you catch it, freezes your pile for 5 seconds, allowing you to dash across screen to catch things without risk. The most useful way to use this is to type 'Wock' as soon as the game starts, keep your finger poised on the 'y' key, and as soon as your pile looks a bit precarious hit the y button, and hope something valuable drops down in the next 5 seconds.
-For the first two catches, avoid catching anything except the book or the yellow and orange shell- they are the most valuable at 22 points each, maximising your score at this point.
-After two catches, don't put effort into catching any of the prizes that you've already seen- the new ones are much more valuable.
-If you see a petpet run in, move towards him as much as you can manage without dropping things- it stops as soon as it gets to you, so the less you let him across the screen, the more room you have left to move about him.
-Overall my strategy is just be slightly patient, don't try to catch things if they're out of reach however valuable they are, and try to avoid catching things which aren't very valuable.

I do think there is something seriously wrong with this game ratio if beating AAA still takes you nowhere near 1000NP!

ETA2... regarding this rule
Quote:

I wonder what would happen if you challenge AAA, then don't manage it on the day but do beat AA that day. Later on you do beat AAA. Which one counts? I bet it's the AAA since that's the one you signed up for.
Because that sounds like quite a good strategy- always challenge AAA (the AA prizes aren't worth much anyway). If you don't manage to beat him that day, send a score that beats AA. Keep trying to beat AAA over the month. That way you might still stand a chance of the Megasuperb prize, which will probably be more valuable in the long run because fewer people will win it. If you don't beat AAA, you've got the AA as insurance so you still qualify for Uberiffic.

Last edited by gingernut on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next