This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Winter Holiday Event Committee (More helpers needed!)

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:14 am

Hi, all. :) Some members have shown interest in having a winter holiday event. I think it's a fantastic idea. :) We've had member help with the previous events and it's worked out well, so I'm going to put out an open invitation to everyone interested. :) If you would like to be part of the committee to help plan the winter holiday event, feel free to post up and I'll pop you into the committee group. By joining, you are not agreeing to do anything. You can just help with ideas if you want. However, if you do volunteer to help in an activity, you will be expected to follow through. Everyone is welcome. We have to plan fast, though, since time is running short. ;)

Edit:
If anyone else would like to help out, it'd be appreciated. :) We could use some more people for a certain activity. It's easy and shouldn't take much of your time. ;) Feel free to let me know if you'd like to lend a hand. Thank you very much! :)

Re: Winter Holiday Event Committee

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:46 am

Hey,

Id be happy to help anyway needed. Is this for all of pinkpt? or just the forums or podcast etc.?

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:50 am

oops wrote:Hey,

Id be happy to help anyway needed. Is this for all of pinkpt? or just the forums or podcast etc.?

Since there is such short time, it might be easier to just keep it on the forum, but if other sections would like to do something and take part, they can pop in the committee and feel free. :)

Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:08 am

*posts*

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:46 pm

I would be happy to help.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 pm

I'd love to help!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:23 pm

Glad to help!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:31 pm

I'm always up for helping with activities on the forum 0:)

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:50 pm

I like being on committees. Sign me on.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:12 pm

I'd love to help. ^^

Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm not sure I'll have too much time to help, but I can do simple things and brainstorming. I'd like to try :)

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 pm

I can help out if needed. ^^

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 pm

Well I'd already come up with a christmas themed ppt show episode. Which would be the upcoming episode: this friday. With gift exchanges and christmasy music.

So what do you all think? I think all the hosts have been told about it.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:53 am

I'd be glad to help out!

Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:56 am

*puts hand up* memememme!
Topic locked