Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Things we wish where wearable but aren't
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was just diving in my overfull SDB and decided to see what I have that is wearable besides the hat given out by the Advent calender today. And came by this...

Now come on who DOESN'T want there pet to wear that during the holiday season heh.

When I seen this i looked at all the cloths that are laying around in my box and thought 'hey more of this should be wearable!' Now I'm not saying there is a member of TNT stalking us at every moment and that something mentioned here will be or has a good chance of being made wearable, but who knows.

So, what items do you have laying around in your SDB that you think should be wearable?

oh and i just have to add another

Edit: (Bah i just realized this post should be in polls could a mod move it if they agree thanks)

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

Post subject: Re: Things we wish where wearable but aren't
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I wish candy were wearable. There are some items like chocolate fyora crowns, candy necklaces and candy wands. They should make those wearable. Imagine those on a chocolate, biscuit, jelly, or custard pet!

I actually wish some of the gift and tombola items were wearable, like the claw necklaces and lava rock necklaces and there is this one floral lei type thing that would be nice. Most of those are really cheap anyway, so the price shouldn't goo up too much.

I've bought just about everything that I imagine ever could become wearable. I know I am just buying random stuff kind of hoping...but I can't wait to see if some of it will be wearable.

Right now I'd really like a nice pair of pants though. I think we need just a nice pair of black pants or something cheap. I'd even like a ratty pair of jeans fished up from the fishing hole. Anything, just as long as it is pants! But I'm really hoping for a nice tuxedo one day, because it would just be cute.

Post subject: Re: Things we wish where wearable but aren't
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thread one
Thread two

Please use the relevant above thread for this :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]