Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Subeta Forum Suggestion
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey, I was just wondering, why is there no board specifically for subeta? Many people that frequent this forum have accounts on Subeta as well, and it would be really nice to be able to post information on the site here. Also, Subeta certainly acknowledges your existance, there are 6 items dedicated to PPT on the site:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

-If you are flammable and have legs, you are never BLOCKING a fire exit.
Mitch Hedburg
-WIS<3

Post subject: Re: Subeta Forum Suggestion
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Probably because it's a forum for Neopets, as the header states, and there isn't enough demand for one. There's not a lot of threads about Subeta, so it'd be a very inactive forum.

I don't really know what the purpose of one would be, either? o.O

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

i have an account on subeta, but sadly, I dont really know how to use the site. :(
I should really just take the time to figure everything out, but as alex stated before, if we did indeed have a subeta board, it would really just be very inactive.

:(

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
ellamcumber wrote:
I should really just take the time to figure everything out, but as alex stated before, if we did indeed have a subeta board, it would really just be very inactive.

Maybe we don't get many Subeta-related topics because there's no place to put them. (Just a thought.)
I don't play it myself, but if the site covers Subeta as well as Neopets stuff now, I could see a need for a Subeta board. If people feel it would clutter the board index, perhaps it could be an open-membership group instead?

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Moongewl wrote:
ellamcumber wrote:

Maybe we don't get many Subeta-related topics because there's no place to put them. (Just a thought.)
I don't play it myself, but if the site covers Subeta as well as Neopets stuff now, I could see a need for a Subeta board. If people feel it would clutter the board index, perhaps it could be an open-membership group instead?

If it's a question of interest, why not make an official poll? Maybe post a board about it on Announcements asking everyone to vote?
Just a thought...

-If you are flammable and have legs, you are never BLOCKING a fire exit.
Mitch Hedburg
-WIS<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I don't think its a terrible idea, and Moongewl makes a good point. Perhaps if more people responded to this thread, supporting the idea?

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rather then being preemptive, I would prefer to see people start to make more threads about Subeta, showing there is a need for a forum. (And no spamming the forums with it, i'm talking about serious discussions). People can vote in a poll easily after thinking "oh, that might be cool", and then never post in the topic area again. I've done it, and i'm sure most people have as well. Create a need for it and then present the idea again.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ahoteinrun wrote:
Rather then being preemptive, I would prefer to see people start to make more threads about Subeta, showing there is a need for a forum. (And no spamming the forums with it, i'm talking about serious discussions). People can vote in a poll easily after thinking "oh, that might be cool", and then never post in the topic area again. I've done it, and i'm sure most people have as well. Create a need for it and then present the idea again.

I could not have said it better. :)

*gives cookie*

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Then perhaps we could designate a place for Subeta topics to go? Like Neopets General Chat or something--the board description could include, "Topics about Subeta belong here as well." It seems like that would make people more comfortable posting Subeta-related topics if they knew they were posting them in the right place.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I would feel that console and PC gaming would be appropriate due to the fact that it is indeed another series of games on the PC. I don't think singling it out in a board description is necessary though. If people really want to post about it, they will. I assume that as just with Neopets, there are also Subeta forums out there.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yep, the gaming board would be the place to go just like Maple Story, Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, and other such games. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]