Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Haha, lots of people keep missing.

Vote: Dyl

I guess...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Vote - Dyl

Evil. :o

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
May, why did you want us to lose? >_>
My team was kind of nerfed. We had less people, and lower shields than the other team. My one-time shield-boosting ability was a fifth as useful as the nightly Shield-booster in this game(Linderman could heal anything, so it could've been a bit more powerful for a one-shot shield boost), and our team couldn't kill either protector.

Here's a little chart-thing:
Linderman Shields: 70% - Company Shields: 100%/90%/80%/70%/60%?
Linderman Members: 3* - - Company Members: 5
Linderman: Can't kill protectors - Company: Can't kill Pickles?
*Small chances of Jessica becoming a traitor to us, or Niki joining us, so +/-1 kind of still averages to 3.

Baddies: "Early Night Kill" instead of a Daykill
Innocents: All the normal roles- i.e., Rezzer(2 shots), Dreamers, Protectors(Immunity to a baddie team), Inventor(3 possibilities, including Rez?), Shield Booster(30%), Night Tracker, Role Stopper

And Pickles is immune to death? Or maybe Penguin protected her from Linderman, and the other team can't kill her. o_O Did Joola have an insanely high shield for an innocent?
Anyway, our team didn't even have a daykill; we got one early night kill. Sorry, but this wasn't a fun evil team to be a part of.

I don't want this to look like I'm giving up, but it's impossible for either baddie team to win now.

Edit: Laryxle, I'm pretty sure everyone else has been attacked by us now. :P And Kugetsu figured me out long ago.
Also, I was counting on more kills going through than what took place because they were trying to execute Puppylover which wouldn't have gotten rid of either night kill. The numbers just don't allow any chance for us to win.

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Sun May 27, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
And Pickles is immune to death?

I'm not immune. I *was* for two days - when I got my rez and daykill from a Bingo - and admittedly, I tried to goad you baddies into taking a shot at me to protect the other innocents. My immunity wore off morning of Day 12. Last night, I was VERY LUCKY (unless jooola was protecting me? I didn't ask for protection, so I'm not sure). I'm still in shock that I survived. My shield started and always has been at 30% (I've had no ups on it).
I will say this: you baddies would have had a chance if I hadn't gotten my Bingo and we were able to start rezzing people. Though, having sat for a lot of the game with 11/16 people on my Bingo board crossed off and no bingos, and watching helplessly from the side...I'm really glad I got it when Twiz died.

Nifty trick you pulled there, having both the protectors protect you, and having your own team attack you...but your "innocent" role didn't seem too feasible...especially when you stopped PMing us back.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU TERRIERMON. THIS MAKES YOU LOPMON WHEN TERRIERMON WAS CORRUPTED IN THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS. XD

Post subject: Event - Day 13
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Event

Dyl, being a nice guy, decided that after last night’s attempted deaths, jooola and Pickles needed some gifts to cheer them up. He went to the flower shop across the street to buy some floral arrangements for their rooms. On his way out of the flower shop, someone was aiming for him from the roof of the Deveaux building. Given the distance between the roof and Dyl, the shooter’s aim was not great. Dyl was hit in the shoulder.

Summary:

Dyl was shot, survives

8 alive
5 votes needed for execution

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Someone needs to vote nao so we can get rid of Lopmon. :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DM, I agree. Since there's 6 of use and 2 of them, though, it shouldn't be hard to get a majority. But kinda sweet that the guy that came after me would be bringing me flowers...:lol:

Laryxle wrote:
but oka why did you reveal you were evil? o.o

Pretty much it didn't matter at this point - the remaining live innocents knew he was - and have known for a while...we've just had other targets.

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Aaw, was I the one that completed your Bingo? I feel so blessed. :P

Yep. Why do you think I was even more so happy when you died? It was either you, Ric (who I didn't want to die cause I knew he was innocent), oka, or Jelly at that point that would've given me a Bingo at that point. Coincidentally, I got a double bingo when your name was crossed off. 8)

Edit: BTW, where did the daykill come from? I thought we'd all used ours? Or was that something thanks to Tanner?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wasn't me... last one I gave out was to Jooola, before I died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
That was me, trying to end the game. >_>

You don't have to worry about my night kill now.

I'm still surprised no one mentioned that killing me first would've gotten rid of a night kill. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Nah, personally I would rather your team be second as opposed to the company, if not for the amount of players they had to begin with. :P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
That was me, trying to end the game. >_>

You don't have to worry about my night kill now.

I'm still surprised no one mentioned that killing me first would've gotten rid of a night kill. :P

Heh. Better to come in second than third?;) Assuming, of course, we manage to get both of you executed. Our luck on that could always change.

And meh. That did cross my mind...but we were kinda already committed to killing PuppyLover by the time I thought about it. Seemed kinda silly to change paths by that point, and didn't want to end up with another no execution due to the innocents not making up their minds (which I still feel kinda silly about, though it did give us a heads up on PuppyLover).

Edit: of course, we could not get an execution tonight because we don't get enough votes....

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Mon May 28, 2007 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Voting Update

Dyl (4) – Typhoon, Kugetsu, Pickles, DM was on fire!

Yet to vote: Dyl, jooola, okamotosan18, Ric

5 votes needed for execution

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Totally <3 DM.

DM was on fire! wrote:
THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU TERRIERMON. THIS MAKES YOU LOPMON WHEN TERRIERMON WAS CORRUPTED IN THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS. XD
And Cerubimon in Frontier. And Tamers to an extent (Antiramon was a deva). Wow, Lopmon always seems to be evil to begin with.

Nice of everyone to try to kill me while I was away and all.

Vote: Okamoto
He's evil too, he's Linderman, and he never helped the innocents at all, whereas I did.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject: Execution - Day 13
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Execution - Day 13

The heroes gathered together at sunset to execute yet another person. Unfortunately, it seems they could not come to a decision about who should be executed. “Well, I’m glad I stopped playing Maple Story for that,” says mayanspypilot.

Night 13 begins

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next