Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
A great episode. I loved it.

There have been a lot of main character deaths/possible deaths in the last while.
- Linderman's dead
- Matt might die
- DL could die
- Sylar isn't dead
- Nathan's likely dead
- Peter probably isn't dead
- Hana is dead-but-not-dead (See:Comic (Micah!)).

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Loved the episode.

I'm sure that this has been mentioned, but you know how Molly said there was one guy she couldn't track? Could it be Peter? Technically, he is worse than Sylar - he can absorb Sylar's powers and the powers that Sylar doesn't have. I think it is him, because when HRG was looking for Peter, why didn't he ask Molly to find him?

D.L. had to "let" the bullet go through him? It wouldn't have automatically gone through him?

Sylar and Peter are definitely not dead. Nathan...maybe.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hil wrote:
because when HRG was looking for Peter, why didn't he ask Molly to find him?

I think he did get Molly to find him. HRG was the one who woke Peter up from his odd flashback-dream-thing, and then when Peter asked him how he found him, HRG told him they had a tracking system. Right?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hil wrote:
D.L. had to "let" the bullet go through him? It wouldn't have automatically gone through him?

He had to get shot because if he phased the bullet through him it would've gone through Niki anyways. Of course, he could've phased himself and Niki, but he probably didn't think about it.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Sorry to be a party pooper but instead of Nathan dying couldn't they have stabbed Peter in the back of the head like when he first passed out? Because we know once you take the thing out he'll come back to life and like when he had the dream, his powers stop when passed out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Penguin wrote:
Sorry to be a party pooper but instead of Nathan dying couldn't they have stabbed Peter in the back of the head like when he first passed out? Because we know once you take the thing out he'll come back to life and like when he had the dream, his powers stop when passed out.

That's why he wanted Claire to shoot him. However, it's still possible that if the object was removed, he would regenerate and start glowing again. Plus, he can't control that power yet, so even if he doesn't start glowing when the bullet is removed he could still blow up later.

And Nathan isn't dead yet. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

But even when he blows up and recovers he still wont be able to conrol it, what's to stop him from exploding again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was a little disappointed in this episode, yeah it was cool but I was really hoping for a big battle between good and evil. And the whole "Peter can fly" thing bothered me cause he could have just flown himself up and exploded. It wasn't necessary for Claire to shoot him or for Nathan to fly him up. He really just needed to learn to control it like he did when he first got the power. And he can stilll explode once he gets back down from the sky.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I was thinking that for a while too, but I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of being unable to move. He's been able to use power in succession, but I'm not sure if he's ever used more than one at any given time. Of course, I could just be forgetful. Overall, I was pleased with the finale. I did think it was really sad, too. Haha, Micah and Molly were cute, though. I hope DL survives, too... but not Matt. He's stupid.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Susannahmio wrote:
I was a little disappointed in this episode, yeah it was cool but I was really hoping for a big battle between good and evil. And the whole "Peter can fly" thing bothered me cause he could have just flown himself up and exploded. It wasn't necessary for Claire to shoot him or for Nathan to fly him up. He really just needed to learn to control it like he did when he first got the power. And he can stilll explode once he gets back down from the sky.

The way I (and a lot of people) see it is Peter wouldn't be able to fly himself up because he was concentrating on not trying to blow up. Also, you gotta remember that it was hard for Ted to control his power, so it would be hard for Peter to control it too.

As for exploding once he got down, it might be possible that the power is a one-time use thing, where once he explodes fully, he can't explode again (or at least for a while). We could also be seeing a new hero that can erase powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

In hindsight, I think the episode and the sky-high explosion will still bring up storylines next season. I'm sure everyone in NY saw that giant glowing fireball- they're gonna wanna know what happened. And of course...they might end up with a newly elected dead congressman!

The fact that these things are sinking in now makes the episode a little more satisfying for me.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I could understand it if he can only use one power at once. Thats would be the only thing that makes sense. They should have said that somewhere in the season though. Maybe they did, I'll have to see when I watch it again on DVD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think its more the fact that he was concentrating too hard on not blowing up, that he couldn't take his mind off to focus on that power.

That, and its a lot more dramatic to have Nathan (literally) swoop in at the last second and fly them to "safety"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Oh damn. The comic is better than the episode. Spoiler: Hana is now a fricken web entity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

New character this fall:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/2007060 ... UzR7L7kPUI

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next