Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:27 pm 

Vote: Pixa
Vote: Uncle Xyzzy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh no, Hiro died. ;_; He is my favorite character!

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No, no, no.

I'm not saying his target was changed; I'm saying his RESULTS were changed.

It happens all the time on many forums: yesses become nos, kill becomes survive, shield up becomes shield down.

Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Results are barely ever changed. The bus driver is already dead. You're not going to survive! People have made their minds up. The dreamer says you're evil. It's about as conclusive as you'll get.

Myself, on the other hand... *cackles*

Vote: Xyzzy

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pixa wrote:
Results are barely ever changed. The bus driver is already dead. You're not going to survive! People have made their minds up. The dreamer says you're evil. It's about as conclusive as you'll get.

You're assuming that because they "barely ever change", they aren't this time...

Oh well.

Post subject: Event - Day 7
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Event

Dyl decided to spend his afternoon doing laundry. In his room, he gathered up his clothes and put them in his blue laundry bag. On his way to the basement, he thought he heard someone behind him. As he started to turn around to check, a shot was fired from the bottom of the stairs. Dyl was hit in the hand. By the time he turned around to see the shooter, they were gone.

Summary

Dyl was shot, survives

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:
Pixa wrote:

You're assuming that because they "barely ever change", they aren't this time...

Oh well.

I think the combination of your defence being 'the dream is wrong!' and giving nobody an inkling of your role to be unhelpful in your situation.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:32 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
:( Looks like some baddie wanted me dead (Chris was the Vigi and is dead).
That wasn't very nice of them.

On the other hand (as I only seem to have one left), the event's reminded me that I actually do need to do laundry sometime soon.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

After being in about a dozen games where role trading (and PMing in general) wasn't allowed, I'm really not a big fan of it.

And that's proof that I'm evil? Yeah right. Just because someone plays the game differently from you doesn't mean that they're not on your team.

Post subject: Execution - Day 7
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Execution – Day 7

The seventh day of their quest draws to a close as the heroes gather on the roof of the Deveaux building. There had been much fighting today among the heroes, trying to determine who was evil and who was innocent. Two people had been accused tonight of being evil: Pixa and Uncle Xyzzy. Pixa knew what was coming and accepted his fate. He proudly strode to the edge of the building and looked mayanspypilot square in the eye. mayanspypilot, feeling much more rested than yesterday, lifted her pistol straight to Pixa’s head and fired. Pixa was knocked backwards off the building, dead. Uncle Xyzzy was a little more reluctant to approach the edge of the building. He kept arguing that Kugetsu’s dream results had been tampered with. The other heroes kept screaming at him that “dreams do not work that way”. It took Ric, PuppyLover, and okamotosan18 pushing him until mayanspypilot could line up her shot correctly. As soon as Uncle Xyzzy was in the right place, mayanspypilot fired, hitting Uncle Xyzzy in between his eyes. He toppled backwards off the roof, falling to the ground below.

Summary

Pixa was executed, died
Uncle Xyzzy was executed, died

Pixa wrote:
Jessica Sanders – Linderman & Associates
Winning condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:

You are an interesting group of people. You appear to be mostly pleasant, but deep down, you have some nasty secrets. Please communicate with your teammates and do not reveal them to anyone.

Team powers:

1. Team leader: By the end of Day 0, please send me the name of who you would like to be your team spokesperson. The person with the majority will be the team leader. In the event that there is a tie or no one sends in a name, I will choose a team leader.

2. Assassination: Each night your team may kill one other person. Please have the team leader send me a list of five people. The person closest to the top who is alive at night will be targeted.

3. Day Hit: Once during the game, you may give up your assassination to kill someone during the day. Please PM me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is alive will be targeted.

Individual Power:

The power below is yours and yours alone. It is your choice whether to share this information with your teammates.

1. Other Half: Your other half, Niki Sanders, is missing. Each night, you may send me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is alive will be searched to see if they are Niki. You will receive a PM in the morning with the results of your search. Once you find Niki, you may try to convert her to your team. Be wary though, as she is also looking for you.

Kill Method: Bullet
Shield: 60%

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:
The Haitian – The Company
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:

You have been searching out those with special powers and trying to control them for at least the past 20 years, if not longer. Some of you have special powers and others of you are just in charge. Please communicate with your teammates and do not reveal them to anyone.

The King will be the person to control the team’s actions. If the King should die, all powers are passed to the Queen. Should the Queen die, all powers pass to the Prince. If the Prince should die, the Princess controls the team. Should all other team members die, the Jester will be the team leader.

Team powers:

1. Sword Attack: Each night your team may kill one other person. Please have the team leader send me a list of five people. The person closest to the top who is alive at night will be targeted.

2. Day Kill: Once during the game, you may give up your assassination to kill someone during the day. Please PM me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is alive will be targeted.

Individual Power:

The power below is yours and yours alone. It is your choice whether to share this information with your teammates.

Mind Eraser: Twice during the game, you may erase someone’s votes and power use. Please PM me a list of 5 people at least an hour before execution. The person closest to the top who is alive will have their role and votes disabled.

Kill Method: Sword
Shield: 60%

Night 7 Begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yeah two baddies down! :)

Post subject: Night 7
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 7

After the night’s execution, Dyl went down to the basement to get his laundry out of the dryer. As Dyl stood at the dryer, folding his clothes, a bullet grazes his side. The shooter runs quickly up the stairs and out of site. Dyl takes his laundry to mayanspypilot’s room so he can be bandaged up.

JellyFish72, Pickles, and Ric were in the living room playing Monopoly, when they heard a scream from upstairs. They ran upstairs to find ckillor stumbling out of the bathroom, blood gushing from an incision across his forehead. “Someone was trying to take my brain”, a shaky ckillor says to his friends. His friends help him to mayanspypilot’s room to have his injury bandaged up.

After being bandaged up by mayanspypilot, Dyl picks up his laundry and takes it back to his room so he can put it away properly in the closet. Once his clothes were all hung up, he decided to go to bed. While he was sleeping, he rolled over onto his side that wasn’t hit with a bullet. One of his hands was dangling off the edge of his bed. It was just enough for the person hiding under his bed to see. A sword emerges from under Dyl’s bed, slicing off his right pinky.

Summary

Dyl was shot, survives
Someone tried to remove ckillor’s brain, survives
Dyl was attacked by a sword, survives

11 alive

Execution votes needed for Day 8:

Single execution = 6 votes for one person
Double execution = 6 votes for one person, 9 votes for another person

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
So that's 4 attacks Dyl survived(yeah, 4? I think), and it looks like he was shot and stabbed, so he's Sylar?

Vote: Dyl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dyl can't be Sylar unless there's 2 people with the ability to remove brains (which there might be, who knows?)

Here's my reasoning:

Night 1, Dyl's role powers were removed (guessing Xyzzy did this?). A brain was removed both night 1 and night 2. If Dyl had no role abilities - he wouldn't have been able to remove a brain night 2, right?

If I'm wrong in understanding how the loss of powers works, let me know. For now, I'm not voting for anyone, as I have *no* clue who to vote for.

However, rejoice! 2/3 of one baddie team gone and 3/5 of the other! That leaves us with, what, 4, maybe 5 (if there's more than one on the brain-removing team) baddies left? Wahoo!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 33  Next