Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:02 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Vote: Syrill

Obviously.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Does anyone know if Kugetsu is trustworthy? i.e., any know if he was dreamed by both dreamers before their deaths? :roll:

Roxas_X, you're a mean-head, I'm hardly ever out to get you in SSBB. XD

Chris, if you were planning on using both kills, you could've just said who you were because you wouldn't have had anything to lose. Although, it is moot because you weren't executed. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

vote: syrill

hooray band wagon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:27 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Well, MJ dreamt of me as innocent before he died, and he's the Linderman dreamer (and I was attacked last night by the Linderman team), and I've pretty much made it obvious that I'm not on the company (considering I said I was dreamed and contacted by that dreamer)

That leaves me as possibly being Sylar or Jessica, but I've proven my role without a doubt to the people that actually responded to my PMs or contacted, so it doesn't matter too much. :P

At this point, the innocents are doomed if they don't get together with the rest of us. I may reveal my role on thread if it'll get the other innocents to contact me...

Vote - Syrill
Vote - Pixa

May still be coincidence, but I was attacked by Linderman's team, the team I said Pixa was probably on (after that team killed their dreamer, of course).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Meh. A lot of you are saying that you know virtually nothing about me. That's because I'm more of a passive role-giver; there are only a few situations where I will go around actively asking people to trade roles. If you want to know my role, just ask. :P

Meh. I think I'll save my second vote until later -- although it's likely it will go to Pixa, unless another confirmed baddie comes up or I think his defense is plausible.

Also -- if you ask my role today, don't expect a reply at the times I am usually on (*cough*thirdperiod*cough*) I'm going on a field trip to Lagoon, a fairly local amusement park and I'm not sure when we'll be back from it.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll follow Kuge's bandwagon :D [Not the one on me obviously...I don't think I can vote for myself :roll:]

Vote: Pixa

Oh and whatever undead person screamed at Kugetsu for having a big shield...You might notice his post screaming for protectors :P...With protectors, it doesn't necessarily mean he has a gigantic shield :roll:

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Or because you said on the board that Pixa was on that team, and there was already suspicion there, they tried to make it look even more like that to divert from their team members. Pixa wouldn't have anything to gain from trying to kill you because the dreamer was killed, and you would still be able to highlight the coincidence with Pixa from the Groupies because it was stated already. It doesn't exactly sound kosher that the dreamer died then, but I don't think the logical choice for avoiding death would be to try to kill you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:44 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Vote - Pixa

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:35 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Don't have time to read the thread....

VotE: Syrill
Vote: Pixa

I'll read the thread tomorrow. I cannot be online later tonight. Tomorrow I should be able to get on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I can't remember, and I'm mixing people up, but does Dyl usually silently bandwagon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:45 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
okamotosan18 wrote:
I can't remember, and I'm mixing people up, but does Dyl usually bandwagon?
Yes, if there's a reasonable enough suspicion behind it, or if it's reasonably far along.
Executions on suspicious targets are better than no executions in my opinion.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dyl, you jumped on that just fast enough for my suspicions. ^_^

Kugetsu didn't say Pixa was the only one to know about Mj being a dreamer, and I wouldn't bet on an experienced player killing a dreamer as soon as they find out about them. If you're saying they would, that makes me think you'd like another innocent to die. So, are you working with Syrill to bring down an innocent with him after Syrill PMed you to help the bandwagon on Pixa because you didn't post that vote too long after Syrill, or are you with the ones that more likely tried to frame Pixa by targeting Kugetsu as soon as he stated on the boards he thought Pixa was on that team? Or maybe you're Sylar. :P

Vote: Dyl

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Voting Update

Pixa [4] – Kugetsu, Syrill, Dyl, Missy!
Syrill [8] – Pickles, Ric, okamotosan18, ckillor, Kugetsu, Twizzler0171, Dyl, Missy!

Execution votes needed for Day 5:

Single execution = 8 votes for one person
Double execution = 8 votes for one person, 12 votes for another person

Yet to vote:

Bangel, JellyFish72, jooola, Penguin, Pixa, PuppyLover, Uncle Xyzzy

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject: Event 2
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Event!

Syrill woke up late in the day to find the Deveaux building deserted. He figured everyone had gone out to eat lunch, so he went to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. Walking to the refridgerator, he sees something that he had never seen before. On the door to the refridgerator, there was a picture of Claire Bennett. “I wonder where this came from.” Not a moment later, a bullet goes whizzing towards Syrill, nicks his ear, and he hears someone run from the house.

Summary

Syrill was attacked, but the attack missed.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Last edited by May on Fri May 18, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, lowered shield for execution :P

Or, wait, if it missed, would that mean day cycle protection?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 33  Next