Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
99.9% isn't effectively 100% because that means there is a chance it isn't. This just means it wasn't a dream. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gah. What a miserable day and execution. Why didn't Christopher try to defend himself? I don't know how many of us asked and got no answer. {grumbles}. I hope night's better, but I doubt it, since all of the baddies can still kill. Things are going very badly for us innocents.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

wha-wha-what!!! he was excecuted.but.he.survived.

uhm somehow i am confused but i guess its his role power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ckillor wrote:
wha-wha-what!!! he was excecuted.but.he.survived.

uhm somehow i am confused but i guess its his role power.

Executions have a certain amount of randomness to them. If his shield was high enough...we had a much smaller chance of getting him. Getting Pipsqueeek (with an 80% shield) was pure luck.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
okamotosan18 wrote:
99.9% isn't effectively 100% because that means there is a chance it isn't. This just means it wasn't a dream. :P

Apparently you skew the definition of "effectively". For all intents and purposes, in a werewolf game with no more than 30 people, if you claim you are 99.9% sure someone is evil, you're only taking away the .1% to save your own butt, because the chance of that .1% coming true is nearly non-existent. She wouldn't have given a number that high if she didn't believe, without a doubt, that he was evil. With that logic, a dream wouldn't be 100% either, because they can be effected by role abilities.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
So you're saying someone would only say they're 99.9% certain if it's a dream, and anything other than that should be 75-80%? :P Of course, I don't really care and I'm just having fun now. hehe

And 99.9% isn't perfect, so it isn't effectively 100% because it is nothing less than perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh my gosh I am totally shocked at the results I thought for sure that the target was ment in a harmful way. I didn't know innocents could kill I am so sorry. Shoot I feel so bad.

Post subject: Night 4
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Night 4

Pickles and Twizzler0171 decide to take Chipper out to console her for her votes on Christopher. They end up at a local place where there’s a dart board. Pickles, being a big fan of darts, convinces Twizzler0171 and Chipper to play too. Before starting, Chipper disappears to the rest room. After 15 minutes of waiting, Pickles and Twizzler0171 start to worry. They go to the bathroom and knock on the door. Twizzler0171 goes into the bathroom to investigate. She finds Chipper on the floor with a sword in her back.

Back at the Deveaux building, Penguin and Princess Miyu settle into the den to watch a movie. Princess Miyu goes into the kitchen to make some popcorn and get some sodas. A shadowy figure sneaks up behind her, slices open her skull, and does something mysterious with her brain.

Kugetsu, sleeping peacefully in his room suddenly wakes to the sound of wood cracking close to his head. It looks like a bullet was shot in his direction, but misses.

mayanspypilot, in a room down the hall, mulls over her books and records. “Hmm, some people haven’t been doing what they’re supposed to be doing, and I’m really bored.” She walks down to Ammer’s room, opens the door, and pulls out her folding chair. She wields the folding chair in Ammer’s direction and hits him square in the chest, stopping his heart. “He should have read his messages and voted for executions,” mayanspypilot grumbles on the way back to her room.

Summary

Chipper was stabbed in the back, died
Princess Miyu had her brain removed, died
Kugetsu was shot at, missed, survived
Ammer was killed due to inactivity

Chipper wrote:
Matt Parkman – innocent
Winning condition: Defeat all evil teams

Your special ability allows you to hear other people’s thoughts. Every night, you may send me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is still alive will be searched for information about their role. You will receive the results in the morning.

Shield: 50%

Princess Miyu wrote:
Sandra Bennett – innocent
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are the mother of Lyle and Claire. As the mother of two wonderful children, you would avenge their death if anything happened to them, and they would avenge yours.

Family members:

You may not reveal your family members without their consent.

Your power:

Revenge: If one of your family members dies, you and the remaining family member will receive a day kill to use on the person of your choice. If both of your family members die, you will receive two day kills.

Shield: 10%

Ammer wrote:
Nathan Petrelli – Evil
Winning condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:

You are an interesting group of people. You appear to be mostly pleasant, but deep down, you have some nasty secrets. Please communicate with your teammates and do not reveal them to anyone.

Your powers:

1. Team leader: By the end of Day 0, please send me the name of who you would like to be your team spokesperson. The person with the majority will be the team leader. In the event that there is a tie or no one sends in a name, I will choose a team leader.

2. Assassination: Each night your team may kill one other person. Please have the team leader send me a list of five people. The person closest to the top who is alive at night will be targeted.

3. Day Hit: Once during the game, you may give up your assassination to kill someone during the day. Please PM me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is alive will be targeted.

Individual Power:

The power below is yours and yours alone. It is your choice whether to share this information with your teammates.

Flight: Once during the game, you may take flight for a day/night cycle. Please PM me when you would like to use this power.

Kill Method: Bullet
Shield: 80%

Execution votes needed for Day 4:

Single execution = 8 votes for one person
Double execution = 8 votes for one person, 12 votes for another person

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Last edited by May on Fri May 18, 2007 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

OK, that was not so hot. Except for the part where Ammer (baddie) killed himself by not voting. That was kinda cool.
Thank goodness Kuge didn't die! {grumbles at the baddies who tried to kill him}
Whoever is the last Bennet, I'd recommend using a daykill on Syrill (since you should have two daykills now, right?). At least Miyu wasn't lying about her role. {sigh} Not that it makes a huge difference now.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Well, now I know where Chipper got her info, makes a lot of sense now. :P

Though I wish she would have told me what her role really was, I might have been able to help her. x_x

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

oO Well that was unexpected...

Oh well, at least Sybill's gone :) *happily awaits my death*

And bah whoever shot Kuge...Stop shooting my next favorite character >O [That's Kugetsu the Teasable if you don't know]

And Miyu <3 Thanks for the obviously...I feel all warm and fuzzly inside :D *gives you a special imported cookie*

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Fri May 18, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Princess Miyu wrote:
Hahahaha; I highly doubt that the innocents are going to win. I blaim my death pretty much on Pickles; and everyone else who forced me to reveal my role. Use those daykills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say these people are probably evil:

Pickles
Kugetsu
Syrill (obviously)
Twizzler
Okamoto

Why?? Because they just probably are, I don't have proof except for logically speculating; and the remaining innocents need as much help as you can get.

It was a complete misunderstanding of what you said. Considering that the *only* thing I've been able to do this whole game is vote (I have NO role powers, seriously), and practically no one has bothered to contact me to find out my role (even when I offered), I'm kinda dead in the water. If yall wanna kill me based on that, fine, but you'll be wasting it on another innocent.
I don't believe Kuge is evil either. Syrill, yes, needs to die. The others, I have no idea. {sigh}

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
Syrill, yes, needs to die.

O:-) All I do is try to survive in this world by [having Sybill] kill others...

Is that so wrong? :roll:

Edits are always fun so that I can edit an evil twin in ;)

Bah though :P I wanted to talk to my friend Squippie :/ But I'm not dead / undead / living dead / dead but not dead / dead but still talking on and on and on yet

I gotta hand it to you May...This is the most fun dying I've had in a while :D [probably because I've only been in one game before this [recently] and I was never put up to the chopping block :(]

By the way:

Vote: Whoever Shot Kugetsu

Killing him is my job :D [My = Me and my special imported paintbrushes] because I still think he's Isaac even though Isaac is stone cold dead and me no likey Isaac.

Oh and May...Kudos for making Nathan evil...He is :O The bore.

And you may/may not want to use your daykill on me...There are bigger fish to fry [ooooh fish :D I'm hungry now...anyways] with larger shields but if you must, you must ;) Send me to my grave so I can finally bring MJ that book he never finished reading because someone shot him :O ... oh and some oreos

Edit to include that I have been in other games...just not recently :P and my joke vote

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Fri May 18, 2007 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Syrill wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Syrill, yes, needs to die.

O:-) All I do is try to survive in this world by killing others...

Is that so wrong? :roll:

Just trying to get the baddies, that's all :D And since you're the only one we know of, you'll hafta do.

Might'swell Vote:Syrill now. Unless someone daykills him.

Bah. I'm all frustrated now, so I'm going to head to bed before I misread anything else.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not angry, just frustrated.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:35 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Bah, bad guesses, Miyu. :\ Pickle's not evil (if he is, he's fooled me), many people, though most dead now., know I'm not evil.

Twizzler, I know nothing about, and Okamoto I know more about that Twiz.

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next