Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Is anyone else getting a deja vu feeling? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Didn't have 13 on TOSO. :D

(and I even voted him which would have screwed me over... hehe)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Night 10:

A silhouette appeared in the window near Typhoon's bed, but another figure stopped the attacker before he could do anything.

Later, in the Dojo Cabin, a girl came up to Kugetsu ready to give him a nice makeover, but Kugetsu heard all the make-up hitting together in the tote and pulled out his shield in time. She left, but not before taking some of the enticing meat at the foot of his bed.

Still later, in the Dojo Cabin, a boy came up to Kugetsu, but he couldn't sleep after almost getting orange lipstick, and was able to pull out his shield again.

In the morning, everyone found the body of theonlysaneone, he had been poisoned. And Typhoon had eaten some meat, but the same figure that saved him during the night came up and caused him to spit it out(let's not discuss how) before it could do him any harm.

Typhoon was going to be attacked with martial arts, but he was protected.
Kugetsu was attacked with make-up and by a bully. Survived both due to shield.
theonlysaneone died from poison. He was still Snobby Sister C.
Typhoon would've been poisoned, but he was protected.

Congratulations! The Snobby Sorority Sisters have been defeated!

Welcome to Day 11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
*stupid internet* :P

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
*claps*

Nice try TOSO. :P

...and Tested/Twiz/whhattisthiss/whoever.

WAAAAAIT. Orange Lipstick? That's sexy, give it back!

Okay... from what night has shown, Yesh, HAS to be the Poisoner.

BTW, person who gave me this information. Do you want to make sure that it was Melody cabin on night 1, and that you're not just misleading? >_>

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ACK. Thanks, poisoner. <_<

Oh, and I C WUT U DID THAR KUGE. Thanks, protector. *phew*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well, we ALL learned a little something today, now didn't we? :battar:

Mr./Mrs. Poisoner: This sounds like the dumbest thing ever asked, but I REALLY need you to contact me so I can confirm a player as good or evil. <3 Promise I won't leak your name. Heck, I don't care what happens after I die. I'd just like to take a bully down with me. ;D

I could just ask it on here, I suppose:

What is the limit to how many people can be poisoned by you?

Also, Oka, the night scene, are those the exact order that things happened in? Should we interpret them as such? (though, it doesn't really matter because kills come before dreams anyway, right? :P)

I'm a bit confused right now and need some guiiiiidance. xD

*feels like shoving his head into a blender... you know, the unplugged kind?*

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Um, wow. Ouch for Typhoon (and I guess Kuge too..whatever.) So now we still have 2 bullies (?), whatever Kuge is (there is a reason we're executing him, right?), and a poisoner. At least one team is gone...finally.

Oh, and Kuge, why are you so sure that I'm the poisoner? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:45 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Penguin has been confirmed... and you're the only one left from the list of people that can be poisoner... however... there IS the chance that this person we've gotten the information from this game has been leading all of us on. I've left all of the required information with a few people I can trust in case you end up NOT being the poisoner, and that person ends up needing to be taken down.

If this ends up being so, don't say I never helped you. :P

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Pfft. Kuge, you know we can't take anything you say seriously... you're evil. :P

Yesh, Kuge is being executed because he's the last Krazy Karate whatever member. XD Why do you think I, who was leading the bandwagon against him, was attacked last night? :P Plus, the reason I was poisoned was because I used a dream SP that I got, like, wayyyy back on Night 2 or some such on Kuge, who was targeted by the poisoner. So he IS evil, I guarantee it.

Vote: Kugetsu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Omg. I forgot all about those krazy people. Weird.

Because you still don't trust me, you're evil, and uh...where did you get that information from like 8 days ago?

Would whatt still have protection today? :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Typhoon wrote:
Pfft. Kuge, you know we can't take anything you say seriously... you're evil. :P

Yesh, Kuge is being executed because he's the last Krazy Karate whatever member. XD Why do you think I, who was leading the bandwagon against him, was attacked last night? :P Plus, the reason I was poisoned was because I used a dream SP that I got, like, wayyyy back on Night 2 or some such on Kuge, who was targeted by the poisoner. So he IS evil, I guarantee it.

TYPHOON is the one I got this information from, and he's also the spokesperson for the Bully team.

He claims to have used an SP, but he didn't cover up his tracks very well. :P

THE BULLY WOULD HAVE BEEN POISONED SINCE THEY ATTACKED ME. Guess what? Tada! Typhoon was poisoned. Dreams come after attacks, so the Bully DID get poisoned (as they were the very first one to attack me)

Don't try to discredit me, you probably won't succeed. People know how I play, and I never 'just make things up'. Whether I'm "evil" or not, I take things that I see (in this case, something VERY obvious) and piece them together. Weed out the "theories" from the what we know, and come to a conclusion. In fact, anyone could easily see this for them self if they just look at the night scene.

Typhoon used the excuse of using an SP, because his "original" role only targets DEAD people. Convenient, eh? Also, he used the excuse "I thought you may have been innocent there for a second, so I used this SP" (not exact words, but the same message). Has ANYONE seen ANY doubt in Typhoon's messages regarding me? Not once. Why would he waste a dream on someone he's been trying to execute for 3 days now?

Still, you haven't given any sort of "explanation" why, if you aren't the Bully spokesperson, why the bully wasn't poisoned, hmm?

People, stop letting him direct you, kthx

If you're going to execute me, make sure he goes with me.

(oh, and now he's saying that he thinks his information was redirected and that the real poisoner wasn't in Melody Cabin... heh...)

So yeah, he's been using me and everyone else he's in contact with *cough*protector*cough* the entire game. Just because he's trying to "kill teh evil!" doesn't mean he's innocent, as I think someone mentioned earlier about me, mmm?

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:47 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Poisoner/attacker doesn't have to be in the same victim as his/her victim that was in the first post, thought I'd clear that up, I'll vote later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That's a mighty high shield you've got there Kuge :roll:

How come you guys are doubting me? You don't doubt Dyl, or Ixist, just because they were innocent before they died. I may have been a baddie (for under a full day) but who's to say that I am still, or Dyl and Ixist aren't now?

So stop it cause I'm innocent again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Um.... yeah. I doubt that.

Quote:
Poisoner/attacker doesn't have to be in the same victim as his/her victim that was in the first post, thought I'd clear that up, I'll vote later.

...what?

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 73  Next