Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I think Kuge is evil 'cause I find it hard to believe that there are just THAT many rezzes around this game.

And 'cause he's not me.

YER ALL EVIL

EVIL I SAY

EVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

Especially the person with a role-reveal/s. *hates you with a passion* 0:)

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Unvote: Jellyfish
Vote: Kuge

Sorry Kuge, I wouldn't have voted (or even suspected) you if Tanner's reasoning didn't make so much sense.

And yes, I have found my partner (who asked not to be revealed) and they have contacted me. I used up all the list switches, and now I'm a plain innocent. (By the way, your posts conflict too. In one post you said you were in a conversation with Apex, he claimed to be my partner. The other you said your never talked with him. Edit: Sorry, never mind my last point, just saw your edit.)

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
The problem is... now that I've heard the last couple of roles, I know all "supposed" (that being the ones that were given out) in the game, and none of them have anything to do with your role, even people I'm in contact with have not heard of this person (which know more about peoples' roles than I do)

And I said that Apex claimed to have the same role as you (a person looking for their other half for SPs). =P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Time for my second vote:

Vote: mjrinella - Not knowing the other person you were looking for, and have now supposedly found, leaves me wondering.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Xela of Xandra

Obvious vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:45 am 

Vote: Xandra
Vote: Kuge

One's evil and the other.. I'm really suspicious of.

set by whhattisthiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kugetsu wrote:
The problem is... now that I've heard the last couple of roles, I know all "supposed" (that being the ones that were given out) in the game, and none of them have anything to do with your role, even people I'm in contact with have not heard of this person (which know more about peoples' roles than I do)

And I said that Apex claimed to have the same role as you (a person looking for their other half for SPs). =P

Had Apex actially said that, why didn't you PM me and tell me?

Because he didn't. You simply made that up right now, otherwise you would have told me who my partner was, and benefited the innocents. You're his teammate, and so your using him to your advantage. We'll all see tonight...

(If there was anyone at all in contact with Apex before he was killed, please say what fake role he was going by. Obviously he wouldn't mix up his roles, he would keep a straight story. So, if he didn't tell you he was the sychronized swimmer, then you can be fairly confident that Kuge is lying.)

Wonder where this leads to?

Last edited by mjrinella on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Holy fish. (carp!)

Vote: Xandra

I don't think we stand a chance of a double exec, but I'll vote for someone else if we get close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Xela of Xandra wrote:
I think Kuge is evil 'cause I find it hard to believe that there are just THAT many rezzes around this game.

And 'cause he's not me.

YER ALL EVIL

EVIL I SAY

EVIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

Especially the person with a role-reveal/s. *hates you with a passion* 0:)

These are such sad times, where a person is labeled as evil and then beaten and smitten in such a way that is inhumane.

I call for evil and good to come together, let's make love, not peace, and war... not peace.

*stabs the evil Xandra in the foot with a railroad spike*

(oh, and you neutrals can dieeee!)

---

BTW, remember that role stealer? I still want to know who you are talking to, Roxas, as I don't believe there really is one anymore and it was just used as a cover-up to not have to think of a role (unless someone can confirm that their role has been stolen). :P

It's like... almost half of the people are evil or something, and that can't be correct. x_x

---

mjrinella wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

Because he didn't. You simply made that up right now, otherwise you would have told me who my partner was, and benefited the innocents. You're his teammate, and so your using him to your advantage. We'll all see tonight...

(If there was anyone at all in contact with Apex before he was killed, please say what fake role he was going by. Obviously he wouldn't mix up his roles, he would keep a straight story. So, if he didn't tell you he was the sychronized swimmer, then you can be fairly confident that Kuge is lying.)

Perhaps you should pay attention to the game?

APEX SAID HER SUPPOSED ROLE ON THE THREAD ON MANY OCCASIONS.

It annoys me when people make such bold statements (in their own defense) that can easily be proven false by reading the thread. If I claimed to have not talked to her, then I wouldn't be revealing stuff that wasn't said on the thread.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mjrinella wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

Apex said multiple times on the thread that she was looking for the Tae Kwon Do Kid. Her fake role was the Tae Kwon Don't Kid. Her role was the same as what you're saying in the fact that once she found her supposed partner, they would gain one or more special powers. This is exactly what you're saying, only your role name is the "Synchronized Swimmer" and as far I know, there is no other person (or "swimmer") who would be your partner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Kugetsu wrote:
BTW, remember that role stealer? I still want to know who you are talking to, Roxas, as I don't believe there really is one anymore and it was just used as a cover-up to not have to think of a role (unless someone can confirm that their role has been stolen). :P

Well... Ixist could kill with silver arrows, right? And he was, I assume, the only one who could, because an innocent team of people who can shoot through shields is kind of ridiculous. Well, since he died, there's still been, every now and then, deaths-by-silver-arrows. Who knows, maybe his role was stolen or something. *shrugs*

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:37 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

unvote: Yesh
Vote: Xela

Wow way to jump on me for not joining a bandwaggon guys, I didn't vote for her because she didnt seem all that dangerous

Quote:
Role Abilities: Snob's Discerning Eye - Twice during the game, you can take some time at night to try and spot any dreamers who target evil females. This ability will "dream" of a person to determine if they can dream of evil females. When you wish to activate this ability, PM me a list of 5 people before night lists are due. This will take place during the night, and you will receive the results in the morning. Both uses of this ability may not take place in the same night.

Blocking a dream isn't all that dangerous considering the ninja and food poisoner are still at large
but I think the fact that Kugetsu jumping so quickly on the blame train (band wagon blame train :D ) is highly suspicious So my vote for kuge remains but I'll jump on the the xela train because I geuss since she is a definate baddy I'll look bad if I don't vote for her but my point is there are more dangerous people then xela who can block a dream twice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Xela of Xandra wrote:
Well... Ixist could kill with silver arrows, right? And he was, I assume, the only one who could, because an innocent team of people who can shoot through shields is kind of ridiculous. Well, since he died, there's still been, every now and then, deaths-by-silver-arrows. Who knows, maybe his role was stolen or something. *shrugs*

I believe that some of the recent deaths from silver-tipped arrows were the results of SPs that were given out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, I'm bored. I've no idea when okamoto posts the day and night scenes, so I'm just standing here, trying to fall asleep. But I can't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Okamoto announces to everyone, "Hey everyone, welcome back theonlysaneone!"

Everyone just looks puzzled.

Okamoto replies back, "Well fine, don't welcome him back. Welcome back!"

theonlysaneone has been resurrected. He may have protection, or he may not.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 73  Next