Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pff, Xandra, you're totally evil in real life.

And I find it kinda ironic that I made a joke about you being an evil make up girl and then you really were :P

Vote: Xela of Xandra
Vote: Yesh

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zomg. Xela, I totally believed you! D= Shows how smart I r. :(

Unvote: Whomever
Vote: Xela

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Whoa. I missed something earlier. o_o; A role reveal. But.. it was of good use. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Vote updates:
Xela of Xandra -17- mayanspypilot, Kugetsu, Ryguy, Anoohilator, Uncle Xyzzy, whhattisthiss, Princess Miyu, LAQ, Penguin, Roxas_X, mjrinella, CMJ, Twizzler0171, Anoohilator, pipsqueeek, Typhoon, Missy!

YesItIsh -10- mayanspypilot, Twizzler0171, Penguin, whhattisthiss, CMJ, LAQ, mjrinella, pipsqueeek, Typhoon, Missy!

LAQ - Ryguy
Penguin - Kugetsu
(75% is 17 & 51% is 12)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I guess I'll Vote: Yesh.

Edit: May I ask, what role was Xandra claiming? Everyone was like, "OMB, your rolz r nots provabl!!!!!111!!1oneeleven", and I missed out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Black Exclamation Points!

A familiar whistling sound is heard, and a steel-tipped arrow gets lodged into Missy! before she collapses onto the ground.

Missy! was killed. She started out as the Counseling Counselor who could look for the Krazy Kid, and change him into an innocent.
But the Krazy Kid found her first, and she ended up becoming the Krazy Kounselor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Some sort of SP detective that could see whether or not someone had an SP. *shrug*

Whoa... nice, daykiller. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Woo, another baddie down!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote updates again:
Xela of Xandra -16- mayanspypilot, Kugetsu, Ryguy, Anoohilator, Uncle Xyzzy, whhattisthiss, Princess Miyu, LAQ, Penguin, Roxas_X, mjrinella, CMJ, Twizzler0171, Anoohilator, pipsqueeek, Typhoon

YesItIsh -10- mayanspypilot, Twizzler0171, Penguin, whhattisthiss, CMJ, LAQ, mjrinella, pipsqueeek, Typhoon, Uncle Xyzzy

LAQ - Ryguy
Penguin - Kugetsu
(75% is 16 & 51% is 11)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Will the role doubler PLEASE contact me and tell me who they doubled last night. Thanks! :D

Guys, look. Noo said that the poisoner only attacked TOSO last night, and we kinda let it drop...

BUT DM WAS ATTACKED VIA POISON TOO.

There's a very high chance that the person that had their role doubled last night is the poisoner. :D :D :D

*feels smart*

Last edited by Typhoon on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Omg. I almost typed my name up there. xD

Anyway, I'm innocent. I'm pretty sure I was tracked and not evil (someone said this pages ago.) If you really want, PM me and I'll tell you my role (or at least prove it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:02 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

YesItIsh wrote:

Omg. I almost typed my name up there. xD

Anyway, I'm innocent. I'm pretty sure I was tracked and not evil (someone said this pages ago.) If you really want, PM me and I'll tell you my role (or at least prove it).

But then we'd get a double execution! Vote for yourself!

...Yes, I'm aware of the total lack of logic in that statement.

Edit: Actually, no. Don't.

Unvote: Yesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Xela of Xandra wrote:
Penguin and Yesh are still alive, and yet it would seem that everyone has totally forgotten about them. (er, sorry if this was already discussed further and I just totally missed it)

Mmm, yeah, you just missed it, I've mention those two along with you, a few times today, but your role was too ridiculous (and through work, unproven) and that I couldn't pass that up. HOWEVER, that narrows down the Poisoner for us. (and while I believe Noo, I didn't say he was cleared, though if he's going non-active, then it's probably not him, and his role sort of works in with that). He won't be forgotten, though.

Also, Penguin, if people know your role, they haven't updated me yet. (so if someone knows for sure that he's innocent, tell me)

I need to go back and check if I voted for Yesh or Penguin, but I'll change it to Yesh if I end up needing to.

---

Haha, another part of the poisoner role, Typhoon, the poison effects everyone that targets the poisoned person (in this case, Mayan) up to a certain amount of people. :P I doubt the poisoner was doubled.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:
Penguin and Yesh are still alive, and yet it would seem that everyone has totally forgotten about them. (er, sorry if this was already discussed further and I just totally missed it)

Mmm, yeah, you just missed it, I've mention those two along with you, a few times today, but your role was too ridiculous (and through work, unproven) and that I couldn't pass that up. HOWEVER, that narrows down the Poisoner for us. (and while I believe Noo, I didn't say he was cleared, though if he's going non-active, then it's probably not him, and his role sort of works in with that). He won't be forgotten, though.

Also, Penguin, if people know your role, they haven't updated me yet. (so if someone knows for sure that he's innocent, tell me)

I need to go back and check if I voted for Yesh or Penguin, but I'll change it to Yesh if I end up needing to.

---

Haha, another part of the poisoner role, Typhoon, the poison effects everyone that targets the poisoned person (in this case, Mayan) up to a certain amount of people. :P I doubt the poisoner was doubled.

I wouldn't vote for yesh until we get some sort of confirmation: his role is useful to the innocents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:56 am 

Unvote: Yesh
Vote: Tested

kind of random as other than xela there aren't too many leads right now.

set by whhattisthiss

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 73  Next