Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:39 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Unvote: LAQ
Sorry I'll fill the vote soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Eh, Xandra is going to be under watch until she dies. :P She can't really prove her role, because even though a role like that would provable, the success rate that she's given is so abysmal that it has absolutely no use. I just don't see Okamoto putting a role into the game that virtually doesn't do anything, and even when it IS successful, is rather pointless.

Three things that I know I (and probably others) keep in mind when making fake roles:

1. It's plausible -- it has to have some viable use in the game
2. It can't or is very difficult to prove to others (if you're not planning on doing number 3) Eg. Plain Innocent, Shield Raiser, Gambler, some types of protector roles, etc.

If you have the powers to do so:
3. It supports powers that your actual role has (optional, but it's a way to actually prove your role, if need be. Say you have a daykill, limited use protection, dreamer, etc. and put a role with it)

Easily enough, while that role halfway passes number one, it's DEFINITELY not provable, and from what I've been told, she hasn't proven anything yet, though people have been trying to the last day or two. I'm guessing, the terrible "success rate" is the crutch for which she can carry on not being "successful" with her role. Also, she can claim that she DID get a result and the proceed to tell a person her results, with only a minor chance of being wrong (I was thinking a 50-50 chance, but the chances are better than that)

I think I forgot to put something in... but as far as I've been told, her word is the only thing to trust, but as the amount of people that can possibly be the Poisoner dwindle down, suspicion toward her is going to go up (until the Poisoner dies). Not that it would prove she's not evil, but at least the proof that she was in the same room as the Poisoner would then be null.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Argh, I'm confused. I don't want Xandra to die if she's innocent, and yet if she is...

Vote: Xandra

If you're innocent I'll cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alright, wow a lot of stuff happened since I left for work. Votes are everywhere today.. so I'm still going to hold off until oka puts up a tally. But I'll Vote: Yesh for now, since I have no clue as to his role.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:16 pm 

Vote: LAQ
Vote: Yesh

I'm definetly not the poisioner, PM me if you want my role

set by whhattisthiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kugetsu wrote:

Now, I ask you. Where's your proof of innocence? As far as I know, you were on the list too, right? Not saying you're the poisoner, but the role you gave leaves much room for role-faking.

I don't have any proof of innocence; I can't quite provide proof of innocence as it would be breaking rules. I wasn't exactly accusing you of anything; I was merely stating my confusion towards your confusing and conflicting posts. People should listen to what everyone says; and look at the whole picture, rather than just going by what is said from day to day.

I will hold off on my vote until later; there seems to be quite a few theories floating around.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Princess Miyu wrote:
People should listen to what everyone says; and look at the whole picture, rather than just going by what is said from day to day.

Hmm, could you explain that in more detail? It seems rather conflicting, of your last post, if I'm taking it correctly.

I had a solid lead, which, beside the people that were dreamt of, was the only lead we had and a vote was started on Chipper because she's quiet, and the bandwagon just went on from there. Now we have another, though personally, I don't think Laq is a bully, and I know whatisthis (Sorry, I can NEVER remember your exact lettering. :P) isn't. That would only leave Noo which I suppose he could be, but I don't believe he's ever lied to me about his role before, good or evil.

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was merely stating, that instead of just looking at what has been said today as in Day 7; we should not forget about what has been said all of the days leading up to today. Gah.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:42 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Princess Miyu wrote:
I was merely stating, that instead of just looking at what has been said today as in Day 7; we should not forget about what has been said all of the days leading up to today. Gah.

Ah, okay.

Also, um... I'm pretty sure all three of the people we're going after (Noo, Laq, whatisthis (sorry, I can NEVER remember your lettering) aren't bullies. >_<) Noo could be, but I don't think he's ever lied to me about his role, evil or good.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
LAQ wrote:
Darnit guys, stop voting for me. I was the one that made TOSO and Chipper friends, so when one died, the other would also. I told Kugetsu and mayan my role on day one, but I guess they don't believe me. :roll:

LAQ, I never voted for you. I know that you're completely innocent :) You are teh bestest friend maker!

And Typhoon, my shield keeps saving me because I have friends :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pfft, I'm changing my name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

mayanspypilot wrote:
LAQ wrote:
Darnit guys, stop voting for me. I was the one that made TOSO and Chipper friends, so when one died, the other would also. I told Kugetsu and mayan my role on day one, but I guess they don't believe me. :roll:

LAQ, I never voted for you. I know that you're completely innocent :) You are teh bestest friend maker!

And Typhoon, my shield keeps saving me because I have friends :)

Maybe it would have better to say that maybe you forgot about me, hehe. :P

If I'm executed, it wouldn't be a huge loss to the innocents, but I certainly wouldn't appreciate it. *stares at CMJ* ;)

EDIT: Chipper:

1) I am not evil.
2) You were an unfortunate casualty of my role, as I had no information about you when I was forced to make my decision on who to friend.
3) I'm a girl. She.

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
"Hey, Okamoto, look what I found in the dresser next to Xela of Xandra's bed."

Okamoto was a bit preoccupied as he took a piece of paper from the camper. He started talking to the person when he realized the camper was already gone.

Xela of Xandra's Role Sheet wrote:
Role: Snobby Sister B
Team: Snobby Sorority Sisters
Team members: *poof*
Destination: Band Camp
Alignment: Evil Female
Win Condition: Defeat all other teams.

Description: After attending band camp last year, you could not come again without back-up.....your make-up tote! You couldn't stand all the ugly people at band camp, they needed makeovers desperately, even if it meant killing them to get them to sit still long enough to apply the foundation.

Team Abilities: *poof*

Role Abilities: Snob's Discerning Eye - Twice during the game, you can take some time at night to try and spot any dreamers who target evil females. This ability will "dream" of a person to determine if they can dream of evil females. When you wish to activate this ability, PM me a list of 5 people before night lists are due. This will take place during the night, and you will receive the results in the morning. Both uses of this ability may not take place in the same night.

Starting Shield: 50%

Xela of Xandra's role has been revealed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lol, that just keeps happening to you Xela, doesn't it? :P

EDIT: Durrr.. Vote: Xela of Xandra

Last edited by whhattisthiss on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:29 pm 

LAQ, why are you so suspicious of me? I'm a cleared innocent.

set by whhattisthiss

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 73  Next