Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:58 am 

It's a lot to ask of someone to read back 40-some pages, Kuge. I mean, if it's something you said yesterday, then fine, but if you said it on page 13 or something you can't possibly expect people to remember it.

That being said, I don't think there's any reason to vote for Kuge now, but if a dreamer wanted to dream him, that wouldn't be a bad idea, if for no other reason than to clear him.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Day 6 Votes:
Chipper -16- mayanspypilot, Uncle Xyzzy, Apricus, Roxas_X, DM was on fire!, Xela of Xandra, Typhoon, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Anoohilator, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy, YesItIsh, mjrinella

Roxas_X -15- Typhoon, Uncle Xyzzy, mayanspypilot, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy, Kugetsu, Twizzler0171, LAQ, YesItIsh, Chipper, Xela of Xandra

Anoohilator - Apricus, DM was on fire!, Twizzler0171
Penguin - Chipper, Kugetsu

Day 6 Execution:

Everyone gathers, some seemed to be expecting two people to be executed, but there was only enough support to put Chipper up for judgement. Okamoto raises the bow and takes aim. Suddenly, a loud whistle blast is heard, and everyone turns to look for the source of the noise. When order is resumed, Okamoto announces that the blast gave him a headache and didn't feel like executing anyone today.

Execution did not take place.

My internet is being really choppy right now, so I don't know how soon night will be up after night lists are due.

Cabin List Night 6:
Lake Cabin - Anoohilator, Apricus, DM was on fire!, Ethics, Ryguy, YesItIsh

Dojo Cabin - Kugetsu, mayanspypilot, Missy!, pipsqueeek, Princess Miyu, Roxas_X

Wi-Fi Cabin - Chipper, CMJ, Penguin, theonlysaneone, Typhoon, Xela of Xandra

Melody Cabin - JellyFish72, LAQ, mjrinella, Twizzler0171, Uncle Xyzzy, whhattisthiss

lol, I had this done half an hour ago, but forgot to post it :P

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
theonlysaneone wrote:
It's a lot to ask of someone to read back 40-some pages, Kuge. I mean, if it's something you said yesterday, then fine, but if you said it on page 13 or something you can't possibly expect people to remember it.

That being said, I don't think there's any reason to vote for Kuge now, but if a dreamer wanted to dream him, that wouldn't be a bad idea, if for no other reason than to clear him.

Um... try about 6 or 7 hours ago?

And if you're referring to what I said near the beginning of the game, then your point null. I said it, and it should have been a factor of execution targets since I mentioned it, in the case that a better target was not present (aka today). "It happened a long time ago" is no excuse for something that people didn't bother listening to in the first place, and also thrown about over and over again.

(and it's also not too much to ask for a person to read back before making accusations [I mean, if it doesn't required, then good, but this one surely did]. If you don't look back for facts, then why make an accusation?)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Last edited by Kugetsu on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Who stopped execution? o.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Anyone know who has the Governor-type role? If that person comes forward, then all right, otherwise, we'll just have to assume she did it herself.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Night 6:

Mayanspypilot was about to get a pretty makeover when she awoke from a terrible dream to find bright green blush staring her in the face. Her quick reflexes got a shield out in time to save her face. The mystery woman left, but not before taking some food she found near mayanspypilot's bed.

Someone found theonlysaneone's body in the morning; he had been poisoned, and was clutching what looked like a friendship bracelet in one hand and the same blush applicator that was going to be used on mayanspypilot.

DM was on fire! was unable to get out of bed, she had been poisoned again, but at least she survived this time.

Then Chipper's body was found; she had commited suicide, and she had a bracelet in her hand that looked an awful lot like the one that theonlysaneone was holding.

Mayanspypilot was attacked by a woman possessing make-up. She survived due to shield.
Theonlysaneone was poisoned. He was Snobby Sister C.
DM was on fire! was also poisoned. Survived due to shield.
Chipper killed herself because she was secretly theonlysaneone's best friend. She was the Drum Major, able to manipulate executions.

Night results will be out shortly.

Day 7 begins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

WOW that was really confusing.

Wait a minute. Does this mean Mayanspypilot is the poisoner? Cause the poisoner poisons with food, and TOSO (who was evil after all, who's good.) took food from beside her bed and was poisoned, so... Except that she switched roles with me ages ago. Her role looked like one that would be fairly easy to make up, except that if she was evil, she probably would have killed me ages ago... now I'm confused.

Also: Anoohilator, LAQ, and whhattisthiss are the only people still alive from the list of people in whatever cabin it was that the bully was in the night they killed Ric. I'm fairly convinced of whhattisthiss' innocence, but not Anoohilator's and LAQ's so much. Especially LAQ, since she doesn't post that often, and it looks a bit like flying under the radar to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

If you guys feel like you HAVE TO waste an execution on me so that your minds can rest easy then go for it.

Vote: LAQ

For being one of them suspects.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
First, I'm not the poisoner. Two baddies/teams tried to kill me last night: the make-up girls and the poisoner.

Because other people are too lazy to go back and read, this is what we know for sure:

Kugetsu wrote:
Someone that was in Melody Cabin night one is evil, some of you have some 'splainin ta do!

Melody Cabin - Night 1: Chipper, CMJ, CWisgood (Penguin), Dyl, LovioNeko, Princess Miyu, Sufra, Xela of Xandra, YesItIsh

Vote: YesItIsh
Vote: Xela of Xandra

*Random votes out of the people in the Melody Cabin that night who are not 100% cleared*

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Since there are no real leads right now, I don't think I'm going to vote. Anyway, I have to go to work, so I'll be back later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mayanspypilot wrote:
First, I'm not the poisoner. Two baddies/teams tried to kill me last night: the make-up girls and the poisoner.

Actually, the poisoner attacked TOSO.

And what will it take for you guys to think that I'm innocent? Don't dream of me tonight, cos you won't get any results..

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Daaaaaang. This is, what, the fifth attack Mayan has survived "due to shield"? XD I'm tempted to vote her just for that. But I won't, cause I know her role. :hug:

And.

Vote: Laq for being suspectful! :o
Vote: Apricus because I'm getting some strange vibes from you. o_O NO ONE BANDWAGON THIS, PLEASE. *toddles off to PM you*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Vote - Xela of Xandra
Vote - Penguin

Eh, I think Xela over there has a pretty decent chance at being evil. :P

Also, as far as the poisoner goes, the poison was planted on Mayan, and she was targeted by TOSO who was poisoned. If she had not been targeted, the poison would have hit her instead. Due to how night went, I'm pretty sure that's how the poisonings are going this game, as opposed to normal kills.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Also, as far as the poisoner goes, the poison was planted on Mayan, and she was targeted by TOSO who was poisoned. If she had not been targeted, the poison would have hit her instead. Due to how night went, I'm pretty sure that's how the poisonings are going this game, as opposed to normal kills.

Oops yeah ok that makes sense.

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hey, wasn't that the same as WIS's poisoner role back a bit ago on Sparkbomb, with the potions and everything?

...Where Kuge died, and since he had only temprezzed me, I died too. >_<

Any bets on whether or not the poisoner is some time of Disgruntled Camp Cook role? :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 73  Next