Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Vote: Chipper
Vote: Roxas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Day 6 Votes:
Chipper -14- mayanspypilot, Uncle Xyzzy, Apricus, Roxas_X, DM was on fire!, Xela of Xandra, Typhoon, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Anoohilator, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy

Roxas_X -9- Typhoon, Uncle Xyzzy, mayanspypilot, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy

Anoohilator -3- *MSP's vote disappears in a puff of Okamoto's lack of observancy* Apricus, DM was on fire!, Xela of Xandra

Penguin - Chipper
YesItIsh - Chipper
(75% is 18 & 51% is 13)

Yet to vote
Voted yesterday:
CMJ
Kugetsu
LAQ
mjrinella
Twizzler0171
YesItIsh

Last vote Day 4:
Ethics
JellyFish72

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
*pokes okamoto*

I unvoted Noo

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Vote - Roxas
Vote - Penguin

Already have majority on Chipper, though I'll add one if someone decides we need a double execution for some reason.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Noo

Honestly... I'm not getting the evil vibes off Chipper. Granted, I'm not really getting them from anyone at the moment... but meh. I think Chipper is innocent. =/

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
(single executions aren't on majority)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Not an explanation on this because I've looked at the various reasons people are voting for him and Chipper and basically made my choice from that. o.o;;

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kugetsu, I am a bit confused why you are having confusing posts. People have voted Roxas because of either being a role stealer or knowing the role stealer. You said so yourself that the Role Stealer tends to be evil more than neutral; I think you as well stated/questioned why we would want to keep a role stealer around; because they tend to be a bit powerful. Yet you have questioned why Roxas has been voted for. You as well question why people have voted for Chipper; when you yourself have put Chipper as a possible suspect for being the poisoner. Sure it could be Penguin or Yesh; but so far only a few have voted for them.

I am too tired to go back and quote, but it is a bit confusing. As well as I believe you referred to us innocents as 'you'; as not including yourself in the innocent group.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chipper for horrible defense and voting me, and Roxas for...yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Day 6 Votes:

Chipper -15- mayanspypilot, Uncle Xyzzy, Apricus, Roxas_X, DM was on fire!, Xela of Xandra, Typhoon, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Anoohilator, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy, YesItIsh

Roxas_X -13- Typhoon, Uncle Xyzzy, mayanspypilot, pipsqueeek, whhattisthiss, Missy!, Princess Miyu, theonlysaneone, Ryguy, Kugetsu, Twizzler0171, LAQ, YesItIsh

Anoohilator - Apricus, DM was on fire!, Xela of Xandra, Twizzler0171
Penguin - Chipper, Kugetsu
YesItIsh - Chipper
(75% is 18 & 51% is 13)

Yet to vote
Voted yesterday:
CMJ
mjrinella

Last vote Day 4:
Ethics
JellyFish72

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Unvote: YesItIsh
Vote: Roxas_X

At least that would get us closer to a tie
:), Tie goes to the winner :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Unvote: Noo

Might as well, more votes for one of the two with majority=higher chance of double exec, so...

I think that's 15 for Chipper and 17 for Roxas now. 1 away from a lock on Roxas.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'll read the thread later (today was busy, sorry)

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

MJ if you want your vote to count I think you'd better bold it. Not that it will help me any. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Princess Miyu wrote:
Kugetsu, I am a bit confused why you are having confusing posts. People have voted Roxas because of either being a role stealer or knowing the role stealer. You said so yourself that the Role Stealer tends to be evil more than neutral; I think you as well stated/questioned why we would want to keep a role stealer around; because they tend to be a bit powerful. Yet you have questioned why Roxas has been voted for. You as well question why people have voted for Chipper; when you yourself have put Chipper as a possible suspect for being the poisoner. Sure it could be Penguin or Yesh; but so far only a few have voted for them.

I am too tired to go back and quote, but it is a bit confusing. As well as I believe you referred to us innocents as 'you'; as not including yourself in the innocent group.

1. You've just proved my point, what is the logic of voting a person who knows the role stealer. Um... yeah. So it should be me asking you why you voted him. If he's not the role stealer, then what, he's the only person who knows who they are, so let's kill him! Though I voted for him, my vote makes little difference, and so does the vote against him.

2. Since when have people actually listened to me? If you would have read the thread, you would have realized that Chipper is not being voted because "I said she's the potential poisoner", in fact, I had to make a seperate post reminding everyone that they've been skipping the lead I handed them days ago. In fact, I urge you to go back through the thread and find the reason for the vote. I bet you it had nothing to do with me.

3.Chipper has given a role to the people I'm in contact with, and I haven't been told that Penguin or Yesh have. Silly to vote the person that gave a role, no? I was told to trust her, and now everyone is voting her. Where was the confusion supposed to be lifted?

4. I said "you"!? Yes, I did say "you", as in "I'm defending myself so all of the other players are 'you', because using 'we' in that situation would yield terrible grammar"? Sorry, but that's always been one of the "terrible Werewolf logics" that grates on my nerves. It's silly to think that a person has to say "WE INNOCENTS" (though, if I remember correctly, overemphasis or use of "we" makes you evil too. Oh snap!). I don't know if you've noticed, but I use "you" in every game. When I'm talking about other people... it wouldn't make sense to use "we", because I'm not included.

All of that could have simply been answered through rereading or just thinking about some of the stuff (which you did admit you were pooped). Perhaps you should have waited until the next day for that, because I don't think it came out well. :\ I just don't like having to repeat myself as a defense, as little was accomplished by this).

Now, I ask you. Where's your proof of innocence? As far as I know, you were on the list too, right? Not saying you're the poisoner, but the role you gave leaves much room for role-faking.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 73  Next