Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I don't know anything about Roxas' role, nor who really has this role stealer role; however the Role Stealer is NOT always evil. Just take a look from last game here on PPT, the Role Stealer was neutral. That doesn't mean in anyways that it isn't evil this game; I just felt like pointing a piece of information out. I'll vote later.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Roxas
Vote: Chipper

Might as well go for a double execution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I disagree with the Roxas bandwagon, because out of the two times I've been rolestealer, I've been neutral and would've won with whatever remaining team had won.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Unvote: Noo

2 words: MSN

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Role Stealers are predominantly evil, there are exceptions, but anyone who says they aren't is ill informed.

Roxas_X wrote:
are there any lie detectors in this game? if so, then check the following:

The role stealer is neutral.
My role got stolen.

I doubt there are any lie detectors. Roles of that type are usually in large alliances and behind-the-scenes conspiracies, otherwise they're pretty useless. (and I haven't heard of anyone with that role yet, so if there is one, they haven't come out of the dark)

Either way, there is NO reason NOT to execute this supposed Role Stealer. There's no way to prove their neutral (other than role reveal), and they're one of the more over-powered roles in werewolf (below the Cult and maybe a few others). If you guys feel comfortable leaving someone around who could potentially steal the game from you in the end, feel free, however, I won two games as a role stealer and it wasn't very difficult (and I also said I was neutral).

I've used "neutrality" before, that's why I know how difficult it is to prove someone wrong that uses it, without a role reveal, you can't. Just because they're helping you get rid of evil players, doesn't mean they're not evil. (evil players need to rid of evil players too, mmkay? Especially if it's to "prove" they're innocent.)

Also...

We're forgetting about the Poisoner. >_>

Penguin
Yesh
Chipper

One of them is poisoner.

Not sure why that lead didn't stick.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

May as well.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I'm still kind of confused, why are we voting the two of them? I don't think there is anything specific mentioned on the thread. o_0

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I believe that we're voting for Roxas because he knows who the role stealer is and won't reveal that person. And I voted for Chipper because she's one of the suspects in Ric's death.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:07 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Role Stealers are predominantly evil, there are exceptions, but anyone who says they aren't is ill informed.

I've been rolestealer twice, and both times I've been neutral. Both times on PPT. You can't just assume that they are evil because they're "predominantly" evil. Both times that I was rolestealer, I used my powers to help the innocents by stealing peoples roles and reporting to an someone I knew that so-and-so was evil.

It's a gut feeling, but I think that this time, the rolestealer is neutral. The things that roxas did e.g. publicly stating that he "knew" the rolestealer, contacting me etc.

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:18 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Anoohilator wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

I've been rolestealer twice, and both times I've been neutral. Both times on PPT. You can't just assume that they are evil because they're "predominantly" evil. Both times that I was rolestealer, I used my powers to help the innocents by stealing peoples roles and reporting to an someone I knew that so-and-so was evil.

Um... really, eh? You can't assume they're neutral just because they are every once in a while. >_> You've been neutral twice as a role stealer? I've been evil as a role stealer twice as much.

Anoohilator wrote:
It's a gut feeling, but I think that this time, the rolestealer is neutral. The things that roxas did e.g. publicly stating that he "knew" the rolestealer, contacting me etc.

Um... that doesn't really matter. If Roxas is not the role stealer, then him announcing that has nothing to do with whether or not the role stealer actually is neutral. It's not difficult to convince someone you're neutral and then go around telling people that, it really isn't. (I also have no idea how him contacting you has anything to do with the rolestealer)

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It's just a gut feeling as I said. If I were Roxas, I'd have stayed very very quiet and just kinda kept to myself, whilst hoping nobody notices me. What roxas did, doesn't really seem to be thing an evil rolestealer would do

Anyway, doesn't seem to really matter. I just hope that he's found as neutral.

He could've been so useful too...

ImageImage

Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:01 am 

UNVOTE: Kugetsu
VOTE: Roxas
VOTE: Chipper

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I'm debating whether or not to unvote Noo and vote for Roxas. At the moment, I won't, as I'm still not really sure about Noo's role. :/

pipsqueeek wrote:
*gasp!* Xandra's getting makeup! She must be evil!

... um. Ok.

Hahaha, I got Moth Brown on this page; from what we've seen so far, I doubt the makeup girl/s would like my buying dark brown (but it's prettyyyy) instead of bright blue. ;D

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

No you guys are on the wrong trail. I to have told acouple people my role I am nothing to worry about. I'm really not who your looking for.

vote: Penguin

vote: Yesh

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 73  Next