Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

looks like Kuge aint gonna get executed today, so
Unvote: Kuge
Vote: Apex

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Votes:
Apex -15- WIS, theonlysaneone, mjrinella, Twizzler0171, Ryguy, Xela of Xandra, Pixa, DM was on fire!, whhattisthiss, LAQ, mayanspypilot, pipsqueeek, Missy!, Penguin, Roxas_X

Pixa -14- Roxas_X, mjrinella, Apricus, WIS, Apex, Ryguy, whhattisthiss, Typhoon, LovioNeko, whhattisthiss, mayanspypilot, pipsqueeek, Missy!, Penguin

Kugestu - Twizzler0171, Apricus, Xela of Xandra, Pixa, DM was on fire!, LAQ, LovioNeko
(75% is 21)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:25 pm 

Vote: Pixa

Why won't you die?

set by whhattisthiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

...oops. I accidentally typed Apricus instead of Apex at first. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Flip flopper contact me i think we're on to a baddie here!

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Um, to whoever said I was a baddie:

I can understand what you're saying, but use your brain a little bit. >_>

1. There are things called SPs in this game, and they aren't limited to the role that can pass them out.

2. Yes, if you think you have some logical reason to kill me without dreaming me first, it would be foolish to do it today.

3. Well, you don't have a logical reason to do so, other than the rezzer didn't do it (which I know is true because the rezzer said he/she had two rezzes and he/she used them both).

Did you ever think that because of the hounding to rez me that someone may have done so? >_>

If you're telling someone to rez me, it's outrageous and silly to decide I'm evil just because it happened.

(and also the herd that decided "Hey! Your logic is irrefutable! I guess I'm, just follow it then!" Use your heads guys, don't be a sheep. Dream first, "BAAAAAAAA!" later.)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The only innocent which I can think of which could come close to stopping execution would be a governor, but Apex to my knowledge hasn't said anything about that being her role, so I am sure she is an OMT; if she doesn't die, then Pixa will hopefully.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Typhoon wrote:
Mmm.... well.

There might have been a resurrection SP floating around somewhere, you know. There /is/ an inventor-type role going around. And I'm also pretty sure Pixa's evil. The question is, since Apex IS the OMT, she's probably lying about having another execution stop. She completely stopped execution once, and then the next time had protection... my guess is, she'll stop execution today if we try to execute her. Then we lose a chance at another baddie. Oh.... I /wish/ someone had a daykill! x_x

Apex wrote:
It's not like I didn't tell you that I wouldn't survive. I'm out though. Today will certainly be my death.

But I beg you. I don't want to die. Yes, I'm a useless innocent now without my execution/attack stops, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep me around. Plain innocents are still useful. :( I don't want to die. I find it unfair that you lot would kill me just because I TOLD you that I wouldn't die.

But now I'm telling you that I will die today. Assuming whatever I have left of a shield won't save me.

vote: Pixa

Tanner.. I've already said that I will NOT be stopping execution today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Blah, just die already so we can get this over with. xD

If that's the case, then it's likely we'll be executing two baddies, one (Tom) with possible protection? ;D

Vote - Apex
Vote - Pixa

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aww unlucky Tome :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Someone dream of Kuge, then?

Unvote: Kuge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Do you think the Bully Boys (or whatever Matterbug was).. since there's possibly 3 or 4 of them, that one of them would be able to rez?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Um... evil rezzing isn't unheard of... if there's 4 of them, I doubt it. Three, it's possible... but once again, not sure if Oka would use them.

I think a conversion is more likely these days.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

0:) I did actually disappear though pipsqueeek. I went to eat my tea. I don't recall the other occasion, but I'm sorry I caused you much woe! I don't even know anything about camps, and with so many players it's so difficult to think of a fake role.

Just to whoever runs the next game... >_> make me an innocent or I'll kill you... the next time you play. Because I'll inevitably be evil again. I hate being evil. It's frustrating... and the innocents always win... and it's really blah. And sad.

:( Makes me feel all emo inside.

Apex is like WAAAY evil, good choice executing him. ^_^ I'd say you should kill Kuge too. Meanie he is.

*yawns*

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pixa wrote:
0:) I did actually disappear though pipsqueeek. I went to eat my tea. I don't recall the other occasion, but I'm sorry I caused you much woe! I don't even know anything about camps, and with so many players it's so difficult to think of a fake role.

Just to whoever runs the next game... >_> make me an innocent or I'll kill you... the next time you play. Because I'll inevitably be evil again. I hate being evil. It's frustrating... and the innocents always win... and it's really blah. And sad.

:( Makes me feel all emo inside.

Apex is like WAAAY evil, good choice executing him. ^_^ I'd say you should kill Kuge too. Meanie he is.

*yawns*

O.~ ooh you liar. and I know, I know, lying is a.ok in WW.. buuuut that doesn't mean I think you stink for BLATENTLY LYING TO ME!

Edit: but no worries, whenever I get around to finishing my game and actually hosting it on Randomness, you can be innocent :P

Last edited by whhattisthiss on Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 73  Next