Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 73  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I know that not everyone who has told me their role is being truthful. I have 3 suspects on my list. But due to my avidly seeking out other players, I know who to pass my suspicions on to in the hopes that my suspicions are either cleared or confirmed evil. We all obviously have different playing styles. I'm just saying that this is what works for me. And in all honesty, due to my going out and asking other people for their roles, I can clear one person, and a completely different person can clear me. After tonight, there will be a second person who can clear me, and they know who they are.

Also, I'm trying to be active while I can. My real life is about to get very busy, so I need to get information while I still have the time and energy.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Last edited by May on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Vote - Firestorm

Hasn't posted yet... I think...

Kuge, you out of all people should know that just because someone hasn't posted doesn't necessarily mean they're bad.
After all, you post all the time, and you're always bad. :P

I hadn't gotten a chance to post yet, this is pretty much my first time setting foot in this thread.
Cut the guy a little slack. I'm not his teammate or anything (no, seriously. I will PM you my role -- a couple people already know and they've been graced by my secret power), but I'm just saying...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Random votes for now.

Randomizer spit out 11 and 30, so:

Vote: Ethics
Vote: theonlysaneone

On the topic of sharing roles: I dislike it, and always have, because I have a long WW history of sharing roles with someone, then finding out that they're evil. On the other hand, whenever I DON'T share my role, I tend to be killed off because people think that means I'm evil.

This game, I've shared my role, and most of the details of it, with people who have asked for everyone's roles, or specifically asked me for my role.

This is because: A) I feel like doing it for once, just to see what happens, and B) I really could care less this time if they know my role- it's fairly unreliable, as well as mostly useless unless in extreme circumstances, so. :/

I know I'm probably one of 'the suspects' of said people asking for roles, due to the rarity of roles like mine being used in WW, and the fact that it is sort of ridiculous. Whatever.

Though that could just be my total paranoia when playing WW.

:/

CWisgood wrote:
*shudders*

Since girls cost time and money,
Girls = Time x Money

Time is Money.
Girls = Money x Money
Girls = Money^2

Money is the root of evil.
Girls = Evil

Kuge is a girl.
Kuge = Evil

Vote: Pixa
Vote: Kuge

I love you now. Evil proofs are the greatest thing ever. I've successfuly proven before that Twizzler is both evil and beer ice (hence her nickname), as well as bunny ramen. :)

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tanner, what about Ethics? Danno knows you. And why is Missy so trustworthy? Why is it me? You buttface. If we were ever on at the same time anymore, maybe we could share roles.

vote: Typhoon
Vote: Ethics

For being a buttmuch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Xela of Xandra wrote:
On the topic of sharing roles: I dislike it, and always have, because I have a long WW history of sharing roles with someone, then finding out that they're evil. On the other hand, whenever I DON'T share my role, I tend to be killed off because people think that means I'm evil.

This game, I've shared my role, and most of the details of it, with people who have asked for everyone's roles, or specifically asked me for my role.

This is because: A) I feel like doing it for once, just to see what happens, and B) I really could care less this time if they know my role- it's fairly unreliable, as well as mostly useless unless in extreme circumstances, so. :/

I know I'm probably one of 'the suspects' of said people asking for roles, due to the rarity of roles like mine being used in WW, and the fact that it is sort of ridiculous. Whatever.

Though that could just be my total paranoia when playing WW.

:/

CWisgood wrote:
*shudders*

Since girls cost time and money,
Girls = Time x Money

Time is Money.
Girls = Money x Money
Girls = Money^2

Money is the root of evil.
Girls = Evil

Kuge is a girl.
Kuge = Evil

Vote: Pixa
Vote: Kuge

I love you now. Evil proofs are the greatest thing ever. I've successfuly proven before that Twizzler is both evil and beer ice (hence her nickname), as well as bunny ramen. :)

Same here, to every word until CWisGood's quote comes in. I usually don't share my role. I have for the past couple of games I've been in, to give a change, but I usually don't. Doing both has gotten me into trouble before, so it's not necessarily a "Oh, I'm safer if I don't give out my role." sort of deal. It's just how I usually play. In fact, I don't like it when everyone does a mass "OMG, I must get everybody else's role so I can prove who is innocent and who is not!11!!" type deal. I think the games more fun if you're going off of suspicions and details you've gathered from threads.

And weren't there a lot of other things in that proof that "proved me evil," Xandra? I still laugh every time I think about it. I was evil that game, too. XD

Vote: Firestorm
Duh, we're in the woods! A firestorm will obviously be evil. :(

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I also don't like sharing my roles. In fact, I'm not a very trusting person, and that's probably a good thing in this game. So, no, I don't think someone not sharing their role makes them evil- I just think it makes them smart.

Sorry I haven't been very active so far, things have been really hectic this week!

Randomly delicious...

Vote: Sufra
Vote: LAQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hmm, another random vote. We'll go with 9th down this time.

Well, it's Kuge, so I'll vote for who he voted for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I guess I better vote before I forget. hmmm

Randomizer says:
Vote:Dyl
Vote: theonlysaneone

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ranomizer time for me.

Vote: Tested
Vote: Apricus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I agree I've gone both ways sharing and not sharing. Either way I get bitten.

vote:JellyFish72 Because somethings fishy :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ick at losing a dreamer! >.< He's definitely a rez candidate though, maybe that should be something the rezzer can think about? ;)

And as for trading roles... I'm split on the issue. I generally don't like to go around and ask for roles; when I do that I usually 1) get killed/tell my role to a baddies :roll: , and 2) never know how's lying. However, if someone asks me, I'm probably going to tell you just because not trading roles (especially late in the game) is deemed suspicious. But I'm not going to vote for someone who refused to tell their role on night one. :P

Vote: WIS
Random... ness. :D

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
People have no reason not to post now, the only person as of now that I'm willing to let slide is Firestorm because he was having trouble with activating his PPT account, and he'll only have until the end of Day 3. If anyone hasn't posted and sent any applicable night lists before night lists are due today, they will be modkilled and replaced.

Votes:
Apex- Typhoon, Ixist, mjrinella
Firestorm - Kugetsu, Twizzler0171, Uncle Xyzzy(Tested)
Pixa - CWisgood, mayanspypilot, whhattisthiss

Ethics - Xela of Xandra, Apex
Ixist - whhattisthiss, mayanspypilot
Kugetsu - CWisgood, Uncle Xyzzy(Tested)
theonlysaneone - Xela of Xandra, Princess Miyu
Uncle Xyzzy(Tested) - Ryguy, Missy!

Apricus - Missy!
Dyl - Princess Miyu
JellyFish72 - Chipper
LAQ - Matterbug
matterbug - CMJ
mayanspypilot - Ixist
Sufra - Matterbug
Typhoon - Apex
WIS - LAQ

No Execution - DM was on fire!

Tested, why did you choose a name that's hard to write? >_< *fake modkill lightning smited*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Apex

:P They aren't me.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hm. For sharing roles...I only share roles when I'm bored. I usually don't though unless I know I'm screwed when it's around the end of the game (or if everybody's role is confirmed except for mine). Btw, the way to find if someone's evil in the game used to be their suspicious posting, but whatever.

Vote: CWisgood
Vote: Sufra

Semi-random votes. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
DM was on fire! wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
Vote - Firestorm

Hasn't posted yet... I think...

Kuge, you out of all people should know that just because someone hasn't posted doesn't necessarily mean they're bad.
After all, you post all the time, and you're always bad. :P

Um... likewise, I thought you knew that inactives get voted in the case that a no execution would have been put in place. If not that , than an active player being voted in place of an inactive?

It'sa bad execution or an inactive being executed. Thought my vote was self-explanatory. o_0

And no, I won't cut slack, if it's between actives and inactives on a random vote, inactive gets it. He's just as likely to be evil as anyone else... and hasn't posted.

Yesh - "suspicious posting" has always been a terrible method of finding baddies. It's based almost purely on luck and peopel think because they got lucky a couple of times that it actually works (though me being executed as innocent at least 5 times because of it should disprove that)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 73  Next