Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

for those of you that recieve the Global stations on satellite, tomorrows episode is airing tonight on a few of them. Catch it early!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mohinder didn't go to Sylar, it was the other way around. Mohinder still thinks that Sylar is Zane Taylor.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
Wow. That was a good episode. I may even be watching it again tomorrow.
Spoilers, for those watching tomorrow:
Quote:
Everything happens at the Bennetts', except for a few flashbacks in glorious black and white. I liked that touch.
I'm decided I believe HRG (who apparently doesn't have a power) to be a good person, but he's working for some bad people, it seems. Though they are (or claim to be) protecting everyone else, they don't seem to have much regard for the heroes. And Hiro's father is mixed up in this too?

And Claire at the end, after sedating Ted, walking out of the building. Just a little bit burnt. Just a little.

And Claude used to work for HRG's organization?! I guess that explains about when he told Peter about all the other people he'd trained.

There was just a lot of character action and plot development. Claire certainly went through a lot in this episode.

I wonder who the new girl is?

Again, an awesome episode.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
Mohinder didn't go to Sylar, it was the other way around. Mohinder still thinks that Sylar is Zane Taylor.

Not Mohinder going to Sylar, his father Chandra. He went to the clock shop because he thought Gabriel Grey was "patient Zero". If I remember correctly he didn't appear to Chandra to have a power but I believe he had the power of insight. Just like he listened to Chandra watch and knew it wasn't working correctly. He can see how things work and used Chandra's list to find others and could see how there power worked and decided to steal it. He was angry that his power wasn't a very cool power and decided he wanted more. Stealing the power is not his power but knowing how the brain and the persons genetics work is. Because Dr. Suresh found him that would imply that he was on "The List"

And about tonights episode, I watched it last night and all I can say is wow. I'll wait till tomorrow to comment.

Little side note: Sandra Bennet is married to Ted Sprauge in real life!

...Edited for more thoughts.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Last edited by Susannahmio on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:02 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Chapter 3 is on Sci-Fi tonight in the UK.

I am looking forward to see what happens on tonight episode and where Hiro and the other heroes go from here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm not afraid to admit that I- err...got something in my eye there near the end. :P (Okay so I kinda am...)

Mindblowing awesome episode. I'd rank it pretty much at the top there. The acting was great, the plot moved, and we got so many answers. Oh, and George Takei is back! I only hope that they'll keep Mr. Bennet around.

I might come back later or edit this post with more.

Did anyone see the previews? Uhh...whoa!
Quote:
Simone's still alive?!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I have to agree on the sheer awesomeness of tonight's episode! Wow! It was sooo good! I think that Mr. Bennett will definitely still be around, though I'm interested to see in what capacity since he was shot and I believe the Haitian will erase his memory (at least part of it).

@ Yoshi wrote:
I think Simone really dies in the next episode...March 5th.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

@mayanspypilot wrote:
The previews showed her standing, saying, "Do you wanna shoot me again?" Maybe she's undead? x_x

To all the Canadians- can anyone confirm that Heroes is making a permanent move to Sundays at 9 on Global? If yes, that is awesome.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:o I missed it. I caught the last half hour of it last night, and then again I caught it from the exact same time because I thought it was on at 10:00 and I had to work.

Uugh I will have to find a way to download it or something. The end was Amazing but confusing since I have no idea who that man was.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

@ Yoshi (copied from Dragonfire's post a few pages back) wrote:
Question: Why did Simone die on Monday's Heroes? Didn't you say the big death would occur on Mar. 5?— Rachel Stern
Ausiello: That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (Spoiler alert!) Feb. 19 is when she got shot; Mar. 5 is when she dies.

I am wondering how she survived being shot like 5 times...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING.

Definitely my favorite episode thus far.

Just freaking amazing.

As for speculation-
Quote:
Am I the only one now wondering if Simone is actually a bad guy (girl)? We know she works with Linderman; maybe she's with the giant weird mysterious organization that everyone's dads seem to work for. She may have some sort of power- I mean, I know she's going to die next week, but still. What are the odds that she dates TWO guys with powers? She could be a plant, like Eden. Eh, if I'm totally off-track, whatever, but seriously, my brain is going a million miles a minute right now, so. :P

And little Hiro... eeeeeee! SO CUTE.

What happened to Wireless? Wasn't she in the house last episode? oO

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Xela of Xandra wrote:
And little Hiro... eeeeeee! SO CUTE.

Little Hiro was adorable. It was interesting seeing his father back in the story. I want to know more about that.

I was also wondering what happened to Wireless. I could have sworn that she was in the house too during the last episode.

And I'm right with you on your speculations 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I have to agree; that was one of the best episodes yet. The acting was great, as were the action scenes. The Haitian is like a human neuralyzer. :O

This episode was one I was waiting for-- it showed us just how HRG became HRG.

They better show the members of the Bennett family having radiation poison in one of the next episodes, because Ted gave off A LOT of it for it to not have an effect on people.

Xela of Xandra wrote:

Yeah, she was in the house. o_O Maybe they did that on purpose...

And the heroes need to stop switching sides. >_<

@ mayanspypilot wrote:
We never actually saw Simone die. We just saw her get shot, and we saw her bleeding, but we didn't see her actually die, she just passed out (that's usually what happens when you lose a lot of blood).

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was wondering about Wireless as well. But according to TWoP and Wikipedia, they mentioned this last episode (Wireless says she's gonna find the guy that's giving HRG his orders, cause she can track down some emails from Odessa or something) and on the online comics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_He ... hic_novels

Scroll to the bottom. I've always had problems with the PDFs though (mainly cause of the stupid Nissan Versa ad), so you can always settle with the "long story short" description instead.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Instead of gushing all at the end, I will keep a record of all my gushing as it happens. Please bear with me.

Teaser: The Doctor! The Doctor! *squeals* Ooo. X-ray hands with radiation. How Batman Beyond.

Act 1: Sulu is one of them! Yay! Go Sulu! Sulu rules! Damn Ted. He's a nut. At least we have someone as morally conflicted as Matt so Mr B can still try to have his point listened to.

Act 2: Nice of Matt to trust Mr B. Eww! She coughed up the bullet! Ooooo. Silver Surfer ad. Wait. That was off topic.

Act 3: :cry: Poor Doctor! Wonder who he was hiding.

Act 4: Ugh. Religion nut. Oh well. I half expected that reaction from her. Uh oh. Backup is here. Whoa. Okay. Matt has to be dead. That much radiation as well as two point blank bursts. He has to be cooked. Ditto for Mr B, except for the close hits. I get the feeling that Ted was going like Issac's painting, but don't think that was accurate since the paintings are usually dead on. Uh... Claire should be giving off enough extra radiation to at least mess up the dog. I think they are taking a few too many liberties with the radiation. Counter-argument to what I was just complaining about: we don't know what type of radiation Ted actively gives off. He just could be giving off a lot of alphas and betas so the damage wouldn't be great, but there still would some damage (maybe not that deep too, but I don't want to guess). If I could pick one, I would pick the counter-argument since it allows for more survivability.

Act 5: Creepy ending. Hope Mr B is protecting the Haitian. Yay! He is! :cry: He tries so hard to protect them!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next